Tulsa, OK 74145 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Picturesque Photos by Amanda

Hi, my name is Amanda Bringham, and my passion is capturing the beauty inside each and every one of us. That’s why I started Picturesque Photos by Amanda. I photograph weddings, engagements, and bridal portraits with a unique blend of fashion and photojournalism. My belief is that everyone and everything has a natural beauty that is simply breath-taking when shown in its true light. It is my job to capture it, and display it in all its glory.

When my clients view their photos for the first time, I often hear them remark, “how did you do that?” Or, “wow, I look like a model!” There are no Photoshop tricks here, I promise! Until someone has seen themselves under the perfect light, in a focused setting, with vibrancy and life that their bathroom mirror just cannot convey…it’s no wonder that they are a bit surprised! I live for this moment when people get to see themselves at their very best.

Let me show you your truly fabulous self...the picturesque you.

Follow Picturesque Photos by Amanda on

kendra and jos

45 Reviews for Picturesque Photos by Amanda

Morgan · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Photos and Service

Amanda was an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! She went above and beyond in so many ways. She provided amazing photos that we will always cherish. She also helped so much in keeping us on schedule (I never knew what time it was that day so it was so very appreciated!). I truly felt like she cared about us throughout the entire wedding planning process and wedding day! Also, she was very flexible and accommodating in scheduling appointments, which was very important for us since we live out of state. AND her turnaround time on the photos was so unbeatable! We are SO happy Amanda was our photographer!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Amanda was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! We were amazed by how professional and accommodating she was, as well as thrilled with how the pictures turned out.

My husband is in the military, and we dated long-distance until we got married, so the only day we could both make it to an engagement shoot was during Christmas break on the coldest day of the year. Amanda was incredibly sweet and flexible in making this work, and we got photos that were so good you wouldn't even know it was 20 degrees outside!

Leading up to the wedding, she was very professional and I never had any problems communicating with her. She met with me a few weeks before to discuss the schedule for the day, even sending me an email summarizing our conversation. I loved how organized and well thought out the whole day was.

We got married in a church that had specific ceremony rules, including that the photographers had to be in the back of the church for most of the service. Aside from the fact that the photos were incredible even with this requirement, we loved how reverent and free of distraction this allowed the ceremony to be. My husband says he didn't even notice the photographers until the recessional. She also got so many photos of moments (especially during getting ready and the reception) that I didn't even realize she was photographing. I was able to fully enjoy the day without being distracted, but we still got gorgeous pictures at the end that truly capture how magical that day felt.

Additionally, her editing was incredible. My husband's combat action badge on his uniform partially fell off and became crooked at some point during the day. When we pointed this out to Amanda, she went back and photoshopped every. single. photo. where the badge was crooked. My husband was really happy that she was able to fix this and that his uniform looks professional in all of our photos. She went above and beyond in making our photos perfect.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING!!! THERE IS NO ONE BETTER!!! I have planned, coordinated and designed weddings myself for years and we chose Picturesque/Amanda Bringham for our own wedding. She is perfect, professional, creative, and her photos are better than any I have ever seen. You will not regret this decision, as photos are the most important part of the wedding!!! Her reveal parties are also one-of-a-kind memories to share with your husband and family.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Picturesque Photos by Amanda FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Makeup by Mikala
    Makeup by Mikala Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda is an amazing photographer with the perfect eye! She has a great personality, gets things done in a timely and professional manner, and creates beautiful images!

• Tulsa, 74145 See on map
    Location of (Picturesque Photos by Amanda)

Picturesque Photos by Amanda frequently asked questions

What photography services does Picturesque Photos by Amanda include in the starting price?

Picturesque Photos by Amanda includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Picturesque Photos by Amanda include in their most popular wedding package?

Picturesque Photos by Amanda includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Custom Graphics
  • Flush Mount
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Picturesque Photos by Amanda offer?

Picturesque Photos by Amanda offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Picturesque Photos by Amanda offer?

Picturesque Photos by Amanda offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Picturesque Photos by Amanda offer for wedding events?

Picturesque Photos by Amanda offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Picturesque Photos by Amanda and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Picturesque Photos by Amanda is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.