Black Hat Studio Reviews

13 | Cancun, MX

13 Reviews for Black Hat Studio

13 Black Hat Studio Reviews

Monica · Married on 12/01/2017

Eduardo and his crew were amazing! By the end of the two days, I felt like they were part of the family. We were extremely happy with the service they provided, as well, as the quality of pictures they produced. We had them shoot the wedding day and a trash the dress session. Pics came out incredible! Better than we could have ever expected. I would definitely recommend them. You wont be sorry!

MiVa · Married on 07/21/2017

Every moment was captured and we loved all the pics! We recommend this vendor 100%

Black Hat Studio 2
    Black Hat Studio 3
    Black Hat Studio 4
    Black Hat Studio 5
    Black Hat Studio 6

Karla · Married on 01/07/2017

Don't resort to the Hotel's in house photographer unless you want your pictures to look like magazine print ads, pay the hotel/resorts outside vendor fee and book Black Hat Studio for your wedding, you'll be happier with the results, TRUST ME.

The best photographer ever!!!
    Incredible photos! much more than I expected.
    Professionalism, dedication ....
    100% recommended!!!

Luly · Married on 04/02/2016

Great photography! Not only did we get amazing pics of our wedding, we also got ourselves a friend. They knew that emotions run high the moments before the wedding and they were a great support. We loved how they used the light, movement, reflection. They are awesome!

Rafael · Married on 01/16/2016

Asombroso trabajo, no hay mas que decir.

Carrie · Married on 11/21/2015

Eduardo and Black Hat Photography saved my wedding! A photographer from the States, a friend of mine bailed at the last minute so I was in a full panic when I contacted Black Hat. But Eduardo instantly understood my emergency and fully vowed to restore my sanity. I chose Eduardo because his photos were different, more interesting, more human than the other sites I viewed. Eduardo was there, on-time, totally professional and very very talented at photographing our wedding that day. He was a large part of the reason we have such wonderful memories of that day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer to capture the "magic" moments between a couple in love. It was a joy and a privilege to have him photograph our wedding. I count myself lucky that my friend bailed. Thanks, Eduardo and Black Hat!!!

Mariana · Married on 06/13/2015

awesome photos! very professional, great photographer!

Dan · Married on 04/22/2015

Super professional service that delivered the flexibility, uniqueness and satisfaction on our special day. Something that all wedding photographers should offer.
    Blackhat studio delivers pictures that are not only for your wedding album, but also ones that you would proudly hand on your wall.
    Highly recommended

Priscilla · Married on 10/03/2014

Our wedding pictures were beautiful, unique, and timeless. The photographers were very professional and new how to make it an enjoyable experience for me (I'm usually shy and feel a bit awkward in front of the camera), so I especially appreciated that. These pictures are now one of my most valued keepsakes, you won't regret it!

Celinda · Married on 10/31/2015

Eduardo was very flexible and understanding with our needs. He arrived at the wedding venue before time, was very respectful when he was taking pictures of me while getting ready and took amazing pictures.

Ellen · Married on 04/12/2017

Wow! This defines our whole experience with Eduardo and his team. We where a little bit worried that pricing was a bit out of our range but Eduardo made it work for us and offered something that worked with out budget. Best money ever spent, our images are so unique and like nothing we have seen from our other friends weddings. Thanks Eduardo for making the process fun and our beautiful photos!!