28 Reviews for Belly Dance By Carrara Nour

todo alt text
todo alt text
Belly Dancing (1)
27 Belly Dance By Carrara Nour Reviews

Carrara had my wedding MOVING! I rarely ever do reviews, but she deserved This. She is full of energy, and soooo flexible. She is willing to dance to any song you ask her for. I had her do my entrance to a classical Egyptian song, and she later performed again before dinner. I Am a shy person and she took my hand and had me Dancing non stop. My wedding guests LOVED her and loved her performance- hence We are middle eastern and familiar with belly dance. Carrara is truly such an easy person to work with, & never says no. There's ALWAYS a smile on her face ;)

Profile Picture Samar, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Belly Dancing

Ms. Carrara is very professional I would definetly recommend her again for my next event. She was a definite sucess at my wedding. My husband and I we enjoyed ourselves.

Profile Picture Gine, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would like to sincerely thank Carrara Nour for making my cousin wedding an amazingly time to be a part of . Carrara Nour was so Professional from the moment I called to book the event to the very last dance she performed at the wedding reception. She was a huge surprise to my cousin wedding. My cousin had no idea that carrara was going to perform. My cousin knew it wasn't cheap to get married. She had to cut back on things that she would have loved to have. Having a belly dancer at a middle Eastern wedding was essential. You cant have an Arabic wedding without a Professional belly dancer.
So I called around and found Carrara profile online. I immediately called her and I knew she was very qualified to perform. I asked carrara to please somehow make it a surprise. Carrara nour was to sneak into the reception hall some how perform unexpectedly on the dance floor in front of a crowd who knew very little about the Arabic culture of belly dancing at Arabic wedding. Carrara Nour performed so well the crowd was stunned and amazed to see the art of belly dancing and how well Carrara performance was, She had the crowd dancing with her.
Thank You sooo much Carrara Nour for making my cousin wedding a memorable moment in her life.

Profile Picture Abe, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was ABSOLUTELY wonderful to work with! From before the ceremony taking, she took it upon herself to confirm everything was set with the venue & the DJ & having a great discussion with us in regards to what we were looking for. Then the ceremony & her entertainment for our guests....she was outstanding. Included the young children to the elders & made everyone feel at ease & maintained a family atmosphere. I would recommend her highly & hope to use her again & future family functions.

Profile Picture farnaz, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Carrara just pumped my wedding! I highly recommend her for any event, she really adds to the night! AMAZING talent, awesome props..
Ty Carrara for making my wedding night so special!

Profile Picture Dina, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked Lisa for my wedding and she was so pateint throughout the entire process and helping me pick the songs that would be best for dancing, I am Egyptian and she got my crowd up and dancing she is awesome thank you Lisa! I would Defiantly recommend her any day she shows up on time and very trustworthy SHE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING FUN!! Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Marianne, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Wow!! Such amazing performances and engagement of our wedding guests! Everyone was awe stricken at the performances and beauty of Carrara and Aisha! Thank you for making our wedding night so memorable. They come with our highest recommendations!

Profile Picture Justin, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carrara brought so much fun and excitement to the wedding! It was the perfect transition between dinner and dancing :) Carrara works with your special requests, she put in some Latin music mixes to go with our Puerto Rican & Panamanian background :) I would recommend her for any special event or wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words can't express how amazing Carrara is!! Everything from her speed to contact to her actual performance was wonderful. She was completely flexible with my music choices and even made a few last minute accomodations for me. Her performance was amazing!!! My family is Egyptian and we've seen a lot of belly dancers and everyone was talking about how amazing (and tiny/pretty) she is!! I would use her again for an event and I have already recommended her to a friend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment I spoke with Carrara on the phone I knew she was the perfect fit for our big Greek/Lebaneese wedding. After our first phone conversation she completely understood our vision. She even custom made a Greek goddess outfit to go with our theme. We would send each other ideas back and forth and I had so much fun being apart of the process. She put on an unforgettable performance, our guest are still raving about her. She danced to some Greek and Lebanese music and it was very elegant, tasteful and fun. People started to get out of their chairs and dance ( I even joined in and had a blast ). Carrara provided that wow factor I was looking for , and I am so grateful that she was able to be apart of our big day. If you need a belly dancer for any event you can stop looking now because this is your girl!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding on November 14,2015 and hired Carrara to entertain and let me say she was absolutely fabulous. Before the wedding she followed up with me and was really professional and wanted to know more about my wedding style which showed me that she truly wanted to make sure she gave her 150%. On the wedding day she arrived to our reception location early just to be sure we didn't need her to go sooner. When she was entertaining our guest everyone was dancing and having an amazing time and this made a smooth transition to dancing for our guests. She is the most professional , intelligent, beautiful, good hearted women and is an amazing belly dancer . We would hire her in a heartbeat for our next entertainment party !! Carrara from the bottom of our hearts thank you for being such and amazing entertainment for our wedding day you were absolutely amazing and your deserve a higher rating than a 5 , I give you a rating of 105 for doing such an amazing job !!! The Sanchez family in Sarasota, Florida :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katrina , 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Carrara !!! Words can't express how amazing you are!!! Thank you for being apart of my wedding!!!! It's crazy how it happened and I'm so thankful that it did!! Your performance was awesome!!!!! Everyone loves you and didn't stop talking about you! Thank you girly!!! Can't wait to have another party and have u be apart of it!!! ?????

Profile Picture Julissa, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carrara belly danced at my wedding on 5/23/15 - I thought this entertainment would be really unique for our wedding, especially since my husband is Indian, and we wanted some Indian influence in the wedding. When I first thought of the idea, I reviewed the extensive information she supplied on her own personal site (plus other wedding reviews). That being said, I knew I wanted her as our entertainer before I even called her. When I spoke with her during our initial appointment, her professionalism, energetic demeanor, and attention to detail told me I made the right decision. She really wanted to focus on what my husband and I wanted, asked what props we wanted her to use during the performance, what our colors were (so she would coordinate), and what Indian influence we wanted in her dancing. She made the entire process easy, and communicated with me up through the big day. During the reception, people were highly entertained, and I love how she brought some of the guests up to dance on the floor - they told me afterwards how much fun it was! After her performance, she even stayed for a few minutes to congratulate my husband and me, which was a sincere, personal touch. I would highly recommend Carrara!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Carrara was great! Got the party going and broke the ice with the audience participation! Very professional, on time and very gracious.

Profile Picture Mig, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Carrara was an amazing addition to my sons wedding...so many of the guest got up and danced with her. She truly put the light in so many eyes...I would recommend her to anyone I cannot wait for another wedding for Carrara to be a part of it. :-)

Profile Picture Evelyn, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

From planning to performance, Carrara Nour was an absolute joy to work with. Carrara came recommended to me by a few of my other vendors and I decided to look her up. After a brief internet search, I came across her website and loved what I saw. I sent her an email inquiring to her availability for my wedding day and she responded very quickly. We set up a phone meeting to discuss show ideas and I immediately booked her for my wedding. Carrara and I discussed every little detail from music to timeline and from costumes to props. She had so many amazing ideas that I ended up booking her for two sets, one during the cocktail hour and another during the reception. My guests are still raving about her performance a full month later! Carrara really pulled out all the stops with her show: Wings of Isis, beautiful feather fans, a costume change and the added treat of a tray of gorgeous candles that she balanced perfectly on her head. She was even able to get some of the guests up on their feet dancing the night away! I’ve had two guests ask where they can take classes to learn how to move the way Carrara moves and a few of the children present were completely mesmerized by her. Carrara is one of the best wedding vendors I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Her professionalism, creativity and overall wonderful attitude was just the perfect addition to my big day. Thank you SO MUCH Carrara for making our day extra special and shimmying it up on the dance floor with my guests and I!!!

Profile Picture A, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Carrara performed a great entertainment for our son's wedding. She was prepared and timely. She gave her 110% on the floor and performed one of the best belly-dancing shows we saw and got everybody engaged. It was very nice having you and thanks very much for performing the most spectacular entertainment of the evening for all guests.

Profile Picture Sencer, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Wow!!! My wedding was amazing thanks to Carrara!! She is absolutely the best at what she does and by far the best bell dancer with the nicest moves I have ever seen. Her performance with candles and wings was just amazing! I got nothing but compliments from everyone at the wedding about how much they enjoyed the belly dancer. I would recommend her to anyone and I am really picky!! She is a joy to work with and so nice and just absolutely great at what she does!! Thank you soo much for dancing at my wedding!!

Profile Picture Vicky, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Carrara Nour performed for my daughter's wedding flawlessly. She made every guest feel welcome to join her. Her attention to detail was suberb and thoughtful. We have employed numerous belly dancers for events and she was by far one of the best. I would not hestiate to use her again, and will certainly recommend her to anyone who needs a belly dancer for an event. An absolute 5/5!

Profile Picture Susan , 1/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Hi we are really happy that Carrara performance in our wedding ,nice selections or songs,very entertainment and interact with guest ,she was professional on time and open to work with you and request you need it.
Really recommend her.

Profile Picture grace, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

We loved Carrara Nour ! Her performance at our wedding was beautiful and perfect in every way ! I grew up in the Middle East so the music she was going to dance to was very important to me. Carrara worked with us from the day we met her to make sure the music selection, the colors, the show were all appropriate and to our liking ! She is very professional and extremely prompt in her follow-up. She was even helpful with recommendations for other vendors we needed. I would recommend her services to any bride who is looking for a trustworthy vendor who will perform an amazing belly dancing show !

Profile Picture Liza, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

I was blessed with her performance for my wedding, I was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer and only have 36 mo to live she made my day priceless and will remember her forever xo

Profile Picture sasha, 1/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone loved Carrara Nour. Her surprise dance left my family and friends with the craving of more dancing. She really knows how to get everyone up and moving on the dance floor even me (i really don't know the concept of dance!).

Profile Picture User3003640, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Carrara is one of the most fun and unique individuals that I have had the pleasure of meeting. She was able to provide me with individual attention and helped to make my wedding perfect. Her surprise dance left my guests with the craving of more dancing. She really helped to get everyone up and moving on the dance floor. The surprise was talked about long after her show ended, too. The added element of entertainment helped to make our wedding really reflect us as she took the time to personalize everything for us with regard to our cultures and relationship. Carrara is truly an artist in high heels! I am going to hire her for every party I throw here on out!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/5/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carrara Nour lights up before your eyes! I attended an event she was dancing at and immediately her authentic music and costume caught my attention. Once she started dancing it changed the mood instantly in the venue. Everyone was lively and full of spirit! Her talent and costumes are breathtaking! I absolutely loved her performance and I look forward to hiring her for my wedding! This is something I know my guests and I would absolutely love!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/5/12, 1 Review