Beauty Artistry Reviews

Beauty Artistry 5
Beauty Artistry 6
Beauty Artistry 7
  • User6664520 · 1+ year ago

Ms. Satya was wonderful, she was very professional and listened to each of my bridesmaids as to what looks they wanted. She was very personable and great at what she does. All my girls were absolutely gorgeous and I felt like a queen with her makeup talent. I would definitely refer Ms. Satya to anyone who is getting married. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Beauty Artistry 8

Kim · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my wedding last weekend and did such a fabulous job. If you’re looking for the best makeup artist for your wedding day than Satya is it. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

I had a different vendor booked for a year and a half before the wedding and they cancelled n me two weeks prior! Satya and her team came through last minute and I’m so glad that happened. She made all 9 of us look and feel our best. If I had to do it over again I would book them from the beginning. Thank you so much for making my wedding and pics beautiful!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Brooklyn · Married on 02/18/2018

Satya and her team did my makeup and hair for my wedding and they all did such a great job! I felt so beautiful as did my entire bridal party. My hair and makeup seriously lasted throughout my entire ceremony and reception- which included many tears, humid Florida weather, and lots of dancing! If you are looking for someone who has amazing high quality talent than look no further than the Beauty Artistry team by Satya!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Emily · Married on 02/11/2018

I had my makeup and hair done by Beauty Artistry for my wedding and I was so amazed with how beautiful I felt. Satya used airbrush on me and I looked flawless until the wee hours of the morning. I’m so glad I went with beauty artistry! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Eleanor · Married on 02/10/2018

I heard that Satya is the very best in Jacksonville, and with her experience working in Los Angeles with A-list actors that helped me make my decision to choose her for my special day. If you can manage to book with Satya consider your search complete.

I wanted to treat myself to an artist that has experience working on the most demanding in the industry and beyond small town "Jacksonville", as I wanted to look the very best for my husband and for our wedding photos. Satya made my makeup look absolutely flawless!! Satya is so sweet and she listened to everything I wanted with my wedding look. She arrived ahead of time to do my entire bridal party which consisted of 8 girls for hair and makeup. She never lost any energy the entire day and made us all feel so beautiful and special.

Biggest thankyou to Satya and her team for making us look fantastic for our wedding and photos that we will cherish forever!! :)

Sent on 02/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2018

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I felt absolutely stunning. Satya has such calming presence (perfect for me and my wedding jitters) but they all made, my bridesmaids, my mother and myself feel and look phenomenal. Every time I look at pictures of our wedding I am still in awe of how wonderful everyone looks.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2018

The Beauty Artistry team did such an awesome job! Satya did my makeup and she made me look flawless! Choosing Satya and her team was the best decision I made. If you want to feel and look fabulous as than look no more and go with the beauty artistry team on your wedding day and they will truly make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Not to mention, Satya is one of the nicest sweetest person I’ve ever met. I promise you will absolutely love her!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Charlotte · Married on 01/13/2018

Satya was the make-up artist for my entire bridal party of 6 girls and she was nothing but spectacular. She did my make-up to perfection. Both my hair and make-up were flawless through the whole night and my reception. I cannot recommend Satya enough!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

WOW! Satya is an artist that you can tell she’s from LA. Her work speaks for itself!! She knows her craft and made me feel like the most beautiful bride and all my bridesmaids looked and felt perfect without making us look anything but a natural beauty. Thank You so much for making my day perfect!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Mia · Married on 12/16/2017

Satya is an amazingly talented make-up artist and loved her and her team. I had the honor of having Satya do my bridal makeup, she took the time to listen to exactly how I wanted it, and I felt so beautiful all night! I received so many compliments! My bridesmaids all looked stunning as well!

I am so thankful for her and her team for making me feel like the most beautiful bride! :)

I highly recommend hiring the Beauty Artistry Team because they are all amazing!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Ava · Married on 12/16/2017

Where should I start; As a professional photographer there’s already plenty of pressure for getting the pictures right, and it's very refreshing working with Satya, as she is so professional and talented. Satya is always on time and she does a tremendous job. Satya makes all my clients feel happy at ease and looking beautiful!

I strongly recommend her!

Sonia · Married on 12/03/2017

I had the microdermabrasion facial with Satya and it was wonderful! My skin got a much needed pick me up and the deep cleaning that I was looking for and it was such a calming, relaxing experience.
    Often times I've gotten facials where I just feel like I'm getting massages and creams applied to my face and don't really see any results but this time I got results that lasted for a while.
    I will definitely be going back to Satya for my facials. She is very passionate about skincare!
    Thanks Satya!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sophia · Married on 11/26/2017

I met Satya at my wedding trial and I knew that she was a beautiful spirit, amazing, talented and such caring person. She is so passionate and my makeup looked looked beautiful. I felt amazing on my special day.

You will never regret working with Satya !!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kim · Married on 11/04/2017

Satya was such a joy to work with for my wedding makeup! She cares so much about her brides, and she truly made me feel special and beautiful. The makeup trial was so helpful; she listened closely to what I wanted, and asked me questions throughout so she could perfect my look. She beautified my mom, five of my bridesmaids, and myself while keeping us all happy and relaxed. I am so grateful for her! Thanks for everything!!

K

Sent on 11/18/2017

Aria · Married on 10/29/2017

Satya and her team did an amazing job with both my hair and my makeup for my big day, and for my bridesmaids. She was professional, easy going and made my time in the makeup chair so much fun!! If you’re looking for a real pro Satya is the one!!

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2017

The Beauty Artistry team did an awesome job for my wedding!! I loved how Satya did my makeup for my special day. She made me feel so beautiful inside and out!

Harper · Married on 08/26/2017

My experience with having my makeup done for my wedding by Satya was the best. She is so kind and extremely professional. My makeup was amazingly perfect!! I felt so gorgeous and I received compliments ALL night. Satya is the best!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Kenna · Married on 07/01/2017

We had an excellent experience working with the ladies at Beauty Artistry. The trial was very helpful and it was perfectly recreated for my wedding. Not all the bridesmaids knew exactly what they wanted, but their team were able to take ideas from their online photos and create flawless looks for my special day.

I would highly recommend using this talented team of ladies for all your wedding hair/makeup needs!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/03/2017

Please use this wonderful team for your wedding! Everyone loved their hair and makeup.

They are extremely talented, on-time and very professional! They made our day of getting a lot of fun!

I was recommended to use them by several friends and If you are looking for a great experience on your wedding day, without a doubt, use these guys!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

I absolutely loved how I and my 7 bridesmaids looked at my wedding - I got EXACTLY what I wanted. Extremely professional, polite, and made us feel completely at ease! We all wanted to be friends with the team after the wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

3.0
      2.0

Disappointing experience

I waited a while to write a review because I felt bad that I didn't bring up any of these issues on the day of. But I wasn't truly satisfied with Beauty Artistry. I was so impressed at my trial that I hired them immediately. My hair looked great, & Satya, the makeup artist, let me know she would bring additional products the day of to address the dark circles under my eyes, which was my biggest concern for my wedding look. On the day of, Jess, the hairstylist, seemed distracted and rushed. We had plenty of time, & she constantly made me feel like we didn't. We actually finished almost an hour early, but the beauty team left & didn't stick around for any touch ups. My hair looked crunchy & messy, a look that I was trying to avoid & that was different from my trial look. Looking at the pictures now, all I can see is the dark circles under my eyes, & how bad my hair looks. Very disappointing & certainly not worth how much I paid.

Sent on 06/03/2019