Avenir Bridal Reviews

20 | Minneapolis, MN

20 Reviews for Avenir Bridal

Kaitlin Veenstra · Married on 11/16/2019

Fabulous hair & make-up

Jade was great to work with, both for the trial and the main event! Everyone was done on time, loved their look, and had a great time the morning of the wedding. Vegan and cruelty-free was important to us as well!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Amanda Stockert · Married on 10/13/2018

Luxury Cruelty Free Services

Everyone looked very good - and I really appreciate a company with a cruelty free vegan commitment!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lisa Millerien · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Service!

Everyone looked amazing and we were so happy to have their team helping us on such an important day. Hair and makeup stayed all day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Emma · Married on 09/16/2018

Thank you so much for accommodating us last minute! Even with such short notice, everything was easy and everyone looked so good!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Avenir Bridal's reply:

Thank you! Your mom was so sweet and we had such a great time!

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Highly recommend! Jay’d is very professional, friendly, and an amazing makeup/hair artist. My hair stayed throughout the wedding, into the next day. Same with the makeup (for the most part). Definitely worth the $$

Sent on 09/15/2018

Thank you Melissa!

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Avenir was truely a blessing on my wedding day! We had a super early start time, as our party was fairly large, but their team was on time, professional, and a joy to have around that early. I would highly recommend them to any bride for her big day! Everyone looked GORGEOUS!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Avenir Bridal's reply:

Thanks Ashley! We had a blast working with you!

Aditi · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely amazing! Avenir did an amazing job over both days of our wedding! Everyone looked amazing and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Thanks Jayd! Everyone looked amazing!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/07/2018

Jade was seriously wonderful and helped to make my day the best day of my life

Sent on 08/14/2018

Erica · Married on 07/07/2018

Our entire team was fun to work with - everyone was on time and very professional. I was very picky about what I wanted and Jade delivered. My entire party looked fantastic, I just wish I looked like that every day. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jamba · Married on 06/02/2018

The Avenir team was amazing - everyone looked flawless and was so happy! Thanks again everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Marcia · Married on 05/12/2018

Jay'd and his team were absolutely great! Hair and makeup stayed all day and well into the night!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Avenir Bridal's reply:

Thank you Marcia! We had so much fun!

Marie · Married on 05/05/2018

Jayd and his team were amazing. Our hair and makeup lasted all day and looked phenomenal!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Anna · Married on 04/06/2018

At first I was nervous about the pricing for all of the services - but everything was DEFINITELY worth every penny! We booked four additional touchup hours so our hair and makeup artist could follow us around during pictures and do touchups after the ceremony. They look a little pricey but they make all the difference in the world!

Jay'd and his assistants were professional, fun, and on time - we finished getting ready a little early and they took the time to go through and make sure everyone was completely happy with their looks.

Thanks again!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Cecelia · Married on 08/12/2017

Jay’d and his team were wonderful to work with. My hair and makeup was beautiful and lasted through the hours of nervous sweats and dancing! (:
    My bridesmaids were all very pleased as well! I am very picky with both hair and makeup and Jay’d exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/16/2017

It was a great experience, my make up was awesome, and stayed on all day without any issues! Highly recommend .

Sent on 03/30/2018

Dani · Married on 06/24/2017

Jay’d was fantastic!! Not only does he have amazing talent, but he is incredibly fun to have around the day of your wedding! Thank you for being so great, Jay’d - me and my girls couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Jamee · Married on 09/08/2018

I thought Jay’d was fantastic! He did an amazing job for me (hair and airbrush make-up with trial), my mother (hair and airbrush make-up) my bridesmaid (hair only), and my personal attendant (hair and airbrush make-up). We started at 8am and finished by 12:45, extremely impressive he got all of this done in 4.75 hours! We walked away feeling beautiful and happy with how we looked. I was thrilled with what he did with my hair and make-up. I brought a picture of what I wanted to do with my hair and he made it better. I don’t wear a lot of make-up in general and was happy with how flexible and adaptive he was while maintaining a very natural look. Best of all he came to our location to get our hair and make-up done, which made getting ready wonderful since not all of the girls wanted their hair done. Definitely would highly recommend!

One improvement would be some quicker communication once the contract is signed but he works full-time AND does all this. He’s a very impressive and hard-working person. Thanks again Jay’d!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

makeup stayed all day!

Overall it was very good! The makeup stayed on all day for everyone, which I was skeptical of because I didn't think makeup could stay that long. Hair did come out a little during the later part of the day, but stayed for pictures. The work done was completed ahead of schedule for all bridesmaids etc. and is well done, but it is quite high priced and spent more here than the florist or music (and I did 3 makeup trials before my wedding). I appreciated that it could all be paid online via PayPal/credit card, whereas we had 3 other vendors that only took a check

Sent on 07/03/2019

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

3.0

Jay'd was amazing. The entire wedding party felt beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 10/02/2018