This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2024

Based out of Alexandria, Minnesota, Rowan Beauty Company is a wedding beauty business. This woman-owned company is here to help you and your partner feel your very best as you walk down the aisle.

Owner Meghan Lee has been in the beauty industry professionally since 2015. She has a deep love and passion for all things beauty-related. Meghan can think of nothing better than helping others feel beautiful, especially for such a momentous occasion.

As such, Rowan Beauty Company offers a variety of services, including lash extensions, waxing, and brow lamination, in addition to their on-site wedding hair and makeup services to bring everything together. The team is well-versed in all aspects of the beauty process, so you can rest assured that you are in great hands!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Rowan Beauty Company

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Meghan from Rowan Beauty received high praise for her exceptional hair and makeup services at Adler Ranch for a wedding on June 1, 2024. Multiple reviewers commended her for creating natural-looking makeup, stunning hair that lasted all day, and for being supportive and accommodating on the wedding day. Meghan\'s professionalism, communication, and ability to make everyone feel and look their best were highlighted, with guests showering compliments and recommending her services for weddings and proms due to the beautiful and long-lasting results.

Review summary

Powered by AI

L
Lyndsey Sent on 02/24/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Can’t recommend Meghan enough!

Meghan made my dream wedding hair and makeup come to life and I cannot thank her enough! I told her what I was looking for and she exceeded my expectations! She did the makeup for my bridesmaids as well and they looked incredible! The makeup lasted all night no smudges or anything!
Julia
Julia M. Sent on 07/15/2024

Beautiful bride!!!

Since reaching out to Meghan at Rowan Beauty, I felt very confident that I made a great choice for my wedding day. She was super responsive, answered a lot of my questions, and was a great guide along the way. I had a super small wedding so I wasn't even thinking of doing a trial, but when Meghan asked if we should plan one, I thought that was a really good idea (especially since I was coming from out of state). The trial went amazing and I was super pleased with both my hair and make-up. After the trial, I had emailed Meghan just a few minor tweaks I wanted to do for the real day and she did not take offense to my changes and was very sweet and supportive of whatever I envisioned. She also was able to fit in my sister-in-law for a blowout the day of the wedding as well, which was very kind of her and flexible. The day of my wedding went really smoothly and Meghan made the adjustments I had requested for hair and makeup perfectly. I looked soooo beautiful and felt very confident. I would go back to Meghan in a heartbeat for any hair or makeup needs. Not only was she very talented in her craft, but she was so easy and pleasant to talk to, it made the time fly by!
K
Katelyn G. Sent on 05/21/2024

Amazing amazing amazing

Very professional and kind, was very communicative throughout the entire planning process, and helped make the wedding day flow easier.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Meghan Lee
Meghan Lee
Owner/Lead Artist

I have been a licensed cosmetologist since 2015. I developed a passion for helping others feel beautiful and turned it into a business I love! We provide on-location services at many venues in the Alexandria area and will travel to other areas in Minnesota. We offer both hair and makeup services, though our clients may choose one or both to suit their needs. Services are customized to each individual with thoughtful consideration of their vision. We guarantee early arrival, professional service, and lots of smiles!

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding