AshleyDallin Films Reviews

23 | Farmington, UT

23 Reviews for AshleyDallin Films

23 AshleyDallin Films Reviews

Kelsie · Married on 08/06/2016

We found Ashley and Dallin through Wedding Wire and we couldn't be more happy that we did!! They are so much fun and the absolute best to work with! They seriously kept us laughing the entire time! Our wedding video perfectly captured how much fun our wedding day was and is something we'll always treasure!

B · Married on 08/01/2016

They did a great job on our wedding! They showed up on time and the footage was creative and exceptional! They always responded quickly to any questions. Highly recommended!

• User5206066 · 2+ years ago

Dallin and Ashley were wonderful to work with! Dallin was always so professional, friendly, enthusiastic and prompt with his communications. Dallin and Ashley filmed and edited the video for our wedding day. They captured the whole ceremony for us and put together a highlights video of the ceremony and reception. We also met two times before the wedding to do a first look video and a silly video with my parents and a bunch of alpacas. Each time, they arrived early to make sure everything was set up on time and yet they were still so kind and understanding when my fiance and I were late for the first look. I'm so happy with how all of the videos turned out! They were very well done and were so creative.

Ken · Married on 12/29/2015

They were always at the right spots to get the best candid shots.

Cami · Married on 12/29/2015

Ashley and Dallin photographed my brothers wedding and, coming from a family of photographers, we can be pretty picky and high maintenance. However, we are all incredibly pleased with their work! Not only did the pictures turn out beautiful but they were so fun to work with- so flexible, efficient, and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them!

Marissa · Married on 12/29/2015

Dallin and Ashley are the best photographers we could have EVER asked for. Our original photographer cancelled on us one week before the wedding, so we were left in a bit of a panic. We were SO LUCKY that they were available on such short notice and willing to travel out of state to photograph our perfect day! Throughout the day I mentioned probably 15 times how grateful I was that our original photographer cancelled so that we could have Dallin and Ashley. They made us feel so comfortable and posed everyone so perfectly, and everything was completely stress-free. We had a major time limit to take our pictures before heading to the reception, and they handled it so perfectly and got so many incredible shots. When we got our photos back, we were all in awe! They were SO perfect. They captured the light, emotion, personalities, and memories so perfectly. I feel SO LUCKY that we had the chance to work with them. They are such a cute and fun couple to be around on any day, but it was especially fun to have them there capturing our very special wedding day.

Sumner · Married on 12/29/2015

We can't imagine better photographers than Dallin and Ashley. The whole day was stress-free and fun and they made everyone feel completely comfortable. They really know how to be fun and professional at the same time; they really took control and used the time perfectly. Every minute with them was enjoyable and they were so easy to work with. When we got our photos back (very shortly after the wedding), we were thrilled with what they captured. Every photo evokes so many emotions and takes us right back to the best moments of that day. I loved the candid shots and the pure joy they got on camera. We can never thank Dallin and Ashley enough for the phenomenal job they did and we wish every one could have them as their wedding photographers because no one is better than them!

We cannot say enough good things about working with Dallin and Ashley. Deciding on a photographer for our engagements and wedding was not a simple task, and after making an exhaustive spreadsheet with pros/cons and value/quality assessments (both my man and I are science-y), we interviewed three photographers to get a better feel for their personalities. Dallin and Ashley won us over! They are young, fun, relatable, and create a very relaxed, comfortable setting. Beyond that, their prices and services are very reasonable, and we loved that we didn't have to find a separate videographer! They went above and beyond making sure that we got a variety of engagement shots. Ashley especially has a great eye for composition and posing, which really helped us because we had no idea how to pose! Since they're a couple, they were even able to demonstrate how the shot should look! The day of the wedding they were just wonderful--putting up with some very cold, wet, and rainy conditions, and STILL getting amazing shots. They were very client-oriented, and made sure that we got all of the shots/video that we requested. Quick turnaround for both the pictures and video (about a month), and they gave us digital rights to all of our pictures. Overall, a whole-hearted 5-star photography team.

Parent comments:
    Mom: “Tell Ashley and Dallin that the photos and video far exceeded my expectations! They were the perfect choice!”
    Dad: (after watching the video) “I might have dropped a tear into my grapefruit just now. Excellent editing.”

• F

Faith · Married on 11/07/2015

Dallin and Ashely were wonderful to work with for our engagement photos. They came out looking great and they are very accommodating and communicative. It was an absolute pleasure working with them!

Damon · Married on 09/05/2015

Our first photographer cancelled on late notice, so we contacted Dalin and Ashley the night before. Even with this late notice they showed up and did a wonderful job! They were very professional and did a great job capturing the entire wedding. With them both taking pictures they were able to get so awesome angled shots. The pictures turned out great! They got them back to us very soon! Very kind and fun personalities. Best photographers I've worked with ever in my life. They were a great ease to the stressful was of weddings.

Natasha · Married on 08/18/2015

We loved working with Dallin and Ashley! Our pictures were great and our wedding video, it was so natural to be around them! They are super fun and definitely work with you. We loved them and will definitely used them for other photo shoots! :)

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2015

These two did an amazing job! The benefits of having 2 photographers at a wedding is definately worth it! They captured the feelings of the wedding beautifully. Definately would recommend them!

Nicholas · Married on 08/01/2015

The Dashley Studio is the best photography team in the country! Dallin and Ashley are so personal in how they take their shots, and really work with their clients. For our wedding they picked us out a great place up in the mountains. They knew the perfect place, and the perfect time to be there. Perfect lighting, perfect scenery to share with my wife, and a perfect couple to share our experience with. Choose The Dashley Studio!

Mark · Married on 07/18/2015

Dallin and Ashley were great to work with. We wanted a stress free photo shoot and got it. They asked what we wanted, but also as professionals were able to tell us what to do to make our pictures and videos something we can look at and remember our special day! Also had great quality pictures. Would highly recommend them!

Allie · Married on 07/14/2015

Dallin and Ashley were amazing. They had some many great ideas for photos and were fun.

They were very flexible and fun to work with. Photos turned out great and we got them back very quickly. Highly recommend them and would use again if professional photography is needed.

Mason · Married on 06/12/2015

Right from the beginning, I felt very comfortable dealing with Dallin and Ashely. We met both of them and discussed what we were looking for. On the day of the event, they were punctual and very interactive and involved. Both of them were constantly working to capture each and every moment. Even though our ceremony was about 5 hours long, they had great zeal and enthusiasm from beginning to the end. The experience was similar for the reception. I was also impressed by the fact that they were very flexible and available on both dates for extended hours. I loved how the pictures turned out and how smoothly everything went. I would highly recommend them to everyone and would definitely re-hire them in future.

Myka · Married on 04/11/2014

We absolutely loved working with Dallin and Ashely. They made us feel so relaxed. They were so easy going and very easy to work with. Both our how we met video, and wedding videos exceeded our expectations. They were amazing!! Our family and friends raved about them. We will definitely be using them for future events and would recommend them to anyone!!

Joseph · Married on 09/05/2013

Dashley is a dynamic duo! They do an incredible job with everything. I was very impressed and glad that they made such an awesome video so I can relive my wedding day.

I have used The Dashley Studio twice, the first time was a wedding video which turned out amazing. We were so impressed that we decided to use them again to take winter pictures. The value and quality is second to none! Very impressed with every aspect of their business! Wonderful for any family or couple!!

• User5325025 · event on: 08/10/2015

Could not have gotten luckier than hiring Dashley studio!

I was super nervous and they made the experience working with them smooth, personable and wonderful! The video and photos were exactly what I wanted and great quality. Dashley was also quick with turn around time compared to most of the people we considered.
    Can't go wrong hiring them! They were good with travel and used our location to really help spotlight us. They are amaxingly talented in video and photos and made us a video that we are proud to show our family and friends!

Kathryn · event on: 05/01/2015

Dallin and Ashley are very professional and yet fun to work with. The quality of the photos are amazing and they take so many there are plenty to choose from! I would highly recommend them for any venue!

Brett · Married on 08/14/2015

The service was great and the photography was amazing. The best part was the price. I feel like I got a great deal.