Curate Visuals

Orem, UT View map Visit website
$1,100 Most Popular Price

$1,100 Most Popular Price

Located in Orem, Utah, Curate Visuals is a digital media company that specializes in wedding videography and photography. This team of creative professionals works to create breathtaking websites, films, and photographs for clients that range from million-dollar companies to mom and pop shops. Using professional techniques and efficient filmmaking methods, they produce high-quality ad campaigns, music videos, commercials, and more.

The team at Curate Visuals is dedicated to highlighting you and your partner as the main characters in your wedding videography and photography. Their goal is to capture the ambiance of your event and tell a visual love story using their distinctive style and finishing touches. Most of all, they strive to bring to life the moments you may have missed, but that you will treasure for years to come.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1100

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
  • Izzy
    Izzy H. Married on 05/22/2021

Phenomenal!

Josh was phenomenal!! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to do our wedding video. I didn’t even know him until the day of our wedding but he captured the most beautiful moments and we will forever be so grateful for it! He seriously went above and beyond with footage capturing the little moments that seem like such a blur after. He had vision with the video and was so quick at getting it to us!!! I seriously was shocked at how fast and how amazing everything turned out. We were able to have our full wedding video back in just a couple of days and it was high quality, professional, and absolutely perfect! We were so lucky to have been able to find Josh and would recommend him to anyone!
    Jessica T. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing video and experience!

Josh and Evelyn did an amazing job shooting our wedding. My husband and I searched for months for a good photographer and videographer for our wedding, though everyone was either way over our budget or we didn’t like their work. We we’re referred to Josh and his company from a friend. After a phone call and seeing some of his portfolio we decided to go with him. Ended up being the decision we’ve made! The photos and video came out AMAZING and they had everything edited and delivered to us under a week! :)

Deals

Team

Joshua Cordova
Joshua Cordova
Owner

The first time I shot a wedding video was when I was 16. I loved that I could add my creative touches to it and I genuinely enjoyed the reactions from my clients. One of my main goals is to capture small or significant moments that you normally wouldn't be able to catch in the heat of your special day. I want you to be able to watch the video or see the photos that encapsulates the emotional highs of the day. Not only for you, but for your friends, & family to enjoy forever!

275 E 510 N Orem, UT, 84059
801-797-2823

10am-6pm: Monday-Friday
Location of (Curate Visuals)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding