4412 S Fortuna Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Calen Albert Cinematography

With ever new wedding film I create I set out to make it my best. I love working with couples to create cinematic and moving wedding films that they can cherish for years to come. I have over 6 years of experience in video production and I am the owner of Calen Albert Cinematography LLC. I love pushing the limits of what I can do with my camera and bringing ideas to life on the screen.

Follow Calen Albert Cinematography on

yiruma river flows in you 00043001 still001

• Videos 8

7 Reviews for Calen Albert Cinematography

Nadia · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved working with Calen. He was response to all of our inquiries and was able to meet with us to discuss the details of our day. Our feature film turned out amazing and our friends and family are still raving about how great it was. We had not budgeted for a videographer, so this was a last minute add-on and it's one of the best decisions we made. Would reccomed Calen to anyone!

lisa · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Calen! He did a marvelous job on our wedding video. We've gotten numerous compliments on our highlight video! Calen was a pleasure to work with as well. He was very approachable and was happy to help us any time we had any questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, Calen was very professional and was able to capture all the shots naturally. I can't say enough good things about Calen!

I highly recommend adding a videographer to your wedding budget. Pictures are great but it's even nicer having a video to watch when you want to reminiscence. It's been 5 months since our wedding, and we still enjoy re-watching our highlight video. My husband and I plan on re-watching the entire wedding video every anniversary. Coming from experience, as bride and groom our wedding day flew by so fast! We honestly didn't have time to take in every detail or moment so it's nice having a video to watch it all over again.

Thank you so much for your beautiful work Calen :)

Greta · Married on 07/16/2016

Calen was amazing to work with! From the very beginning he was always responsive and worked with us to make sure he understood what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, he was on time, flexible, and suggested a number of great shots. My husband and I loved how he took the lead when necessary but also took a step back and just observed as well so that he could capture the more natural moments. The best part of working with Calen was the final product - the video! It was absolutely STUNNING and exceeded our expectations. I've had a number of friends (both married and not) reach out to me and tell me that it was one of the best videos they have ever seen.

We can't thank Calen enough for his great work. We're so grateful he captured all of the beautiful moments and that we are able to relive our special day. I highly recommend Calen!

Calen Albert Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4412 S Fortuna Way Salt Lake City, 84124 See on map
    608-291-3632 (Phone number)
    6082913632 (Other Phone Number)
    6082913632 (Fax Number)