Sandy, UT 84093 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Elements in Motion Weddings

We are cinematic storytellers. We believe there isn't a better way to remember your special day than through video. Capturing the details and emotions of your wedding is our specialty and our passion.

We love weddings, life and cinematography. We look forward to telling your story!

Follow Elements in Motion Weddings on

bentonshannon
unnamed 2

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Elements in Motion Weddings

Elements in motion captured every special moment of my wedding in a unique and memorable way. They really got some amazing shots that I was blown away with! My video was high quality and professional with an artistic touch. Elements in motion puts your wants and needs first, I'm so happy they were there to share my wedding day!

mollee · Married on 11/07/2014

Best videographers ever!! They instantly became close friends and now i feel like we've known them forever! They are so personable, and the quality is the best you'll ever see! I would recommend them for any type of video not only wedding because they're that good. Love them❤️

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/05/2014

Dan and Heidie were so fun to work with and seemed really down to Earth. They made a unique beautiful video that we will keep forever. We were happy with their service.

Award

Elements in Motion Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Sandy, UT 84093 See on map