Ashley McCormick Photography Reviews

Ashley McCormick Photography 4
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2018

Ashley is the best!

Right when we met Ashley we knew she was the one! She is so sweet and makes you feel comfortable right away. I think it's difficult for the photographer to sometimes wrangle up the family and bridal party for photos in order to get all the shots you want, but Ashley was calm the entire wedding. She never made me feel rushed or stressed. It was important to me that we enjoyed our wedding day and she really made this possible. Oh and the photos from our wedding are absolutely stunning. We're obsessed with them. I researched manyyyy photographers, because lets be honest it's the one thing from your wedding day you will have for life, but I am so glad we chose Ashley, she really is the best!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Madison · Married on 06/15/2018

Ashley McCormick is the perfect wedding photographer for any couples, but especially for couples with shy husbands. My husband hates having his picture taken, but Ashley makes him feel so comfortable! She is sweet, professional and she is always dressed cute when she comes to a shoot. We have used her for regular couples photos, engagement photos and now our wedding photos. We were never disappointed with the quality of the photos we received. If you are looking for a practically perfect wedding photographer then Ashley is your girl.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Ashley McCormick Photography 5
    Ashley McCormick Photography 6
    Ashley McCormick Photography 7
    Ashley McCormick Photography 8

Anna · Married on 12/29/2017

When planning my wedding finding the photographer was my priority. I found Ashley through an online search in Orlando and after looking at her work, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer. I contacted her so early that she wasn't even booking weddings for when I was getting married. We stayed in touch and booked it 18 months in advance. The whole process was so easy. She worked with us to get what we wanted as a photo package and was so helpful along the way. We were lucky to have her photograph our engagement photos a year before our wedding and got to know Ashley. Our photos are amazing...everyone is amazed at how great they are and I can't thank Ashely enough for capturing the best day of my life. If you need a photographer you need to hire Ashley. You will not regret it!!!! I will forever be grateful for such an amazing person!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Pippa · Married on 03/14/2017

Ashley was brilliant ! We are from the UK and had a destination wedding in Mount Dora, Florida, so a lot of the communication was via email, although we did meet Ashely about a year before at her studio in the town. Ashley is very friendly and extremely professional, she put us at ease from the moment we met. On the day she was calm and efficient and discreet. Although the day was uncharacteristically cold and windy for Mount Dora the photos do not show us shivering, although the wind did cause a few dress problems !! Despite this Ashley managed to capture the spirit of the day, the mood and the love between us as a couple and the guests. We love the photos and are now struggling to whittle down the ones we want for an album. We highly recommend her. Thank you to Ashley for everything and hope to see you next year on our Anniversary to collect an album. Pippa & Gary Conlan, Lakeside Inn, Mount Dora - 14th March 2017.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Ashley has been the absolute best to work with! Pictures were something that were really important to me in the planning choices and im so glad we chose her. She's really sweet and just takes beautiful photos. She was easy to talk to and got us our photos, prints, album without delay despite being a brand new mommy! I can't wait to keep using her for all our family photos in the future!

Sent on 12/09/2016

We can't say enough about Ashley! SUPER professional, SUPER talented, SUPER great to work with! We had a meeting to pick out our package and get to know each other, an engagement session and she spent 8+ hours with us on our big day to make sure she got EVERY detail! Her work speaks for itself - beautiful and classic. Ashley is easy to work with and has a GREAT eye! We will be using her for all of our pictures when the time comes - Baby, Anniversary, etc! Can't wait!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Maren · Married on 10/17/2015

Finding the best photographer was the biggest priority when shopping for vendors. I am extremely detail-oriented and have an eye for quality. Because I am SO critical, I looked through hundreds of photographers to find one that fit my vision. I was looking for wedding pictures with a good mix of posed pictures, candid pictures, editorial type styles, detail pictures, and natural looking pictures. When I found Ashley's website, I knew instantly she was a well-trained photographer who used quality equipment and had a natural talent for using light correctly and putting the couple at ease so the pictures looked natural. She was very professional, responsive to emails/calls/texts, and flexible. She has an easy going and fun personality that put us at ease especially during our engagement pictures when we felt a little bit camera shy since we have never done this before! She also has the right amount of assertiveness that was great during our wedding day when coordinating so many different photo set-ups with all the different family members. Most importantly, our wedding pictures turned out AMAZING and exceeded my (high) expectations. She captured every moment that was important to me - the look on the groom's face when he first saw me, multiple angles from my walk down the aisle, my dad kissing me before giving me away, first expressions when I saw my siblings and when we read our cards. She was intimately involved in each of these moments but never felt too close or intrusive. That is a real skill! I love the mix of pictures we ended up with, such clear and sharp pictures that show all the details of my makeup hair, and dress as well as soft romantic type pictures using the natural light outside. The pictures are a mix of whimsical, romantic, classic, fun, and modern and truly captured our personalities and the feel of our wedding. I am beyond satisfied with our choice to use Ashley McCormick Photography and would highly recommend her to future brides and families.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Juliann · Married on 10/07/2015

We were referred to Ashley by our venue, she is one of their preferred vendors and they spoke very highly of her. I was interested in working with someone that gets along with the vendors I was already working with and that would be very familiar with our venue. I submitted a request online via her website for some information (late one night) and was completely shocked to get an immediate reply from her! We chatted over email to set up an appointment and once she realized that we lived about 2 hours from her studio location, she sent us all of the information so we could look it over. She did not want us to drive out to her if it would not work for us. After our first meeting I was pretty much hooked and really wanted to work with her! She was pleasant and easy going. I could tell she had no problem taking charge if she needed to in order to get the photos that we wanted; after all, photos are all you will have after the wedding day is over. I didn’t rush into booking but instead looked around just to appease my financier but found I was comparing them all to Ashley. So we booked her and so glad we did! We had some weather challenges with our engagement shoot which required a few reschedulings. She was so sweet and apologetic about it (like she controls the weather) and I was happy that she was up front/honest so that we would get the best photos! We spent most of our engagement shoot laughing and chatting in between the photos, we hit it off! This made us so excited to have her for our wedding day too. That day was amazing and she was so organized and got everything we could ever want. Her work is beautiful and she is so professional and friendly! Ashley is also a perfectionist so you know you'll get beautiful product from her and in a quick manner. She responds promptly and is so accommodating! I couldn’t ask for anything more for a wedding photographer and I can tell you that we will be using her for any other milestones in our lives. We love Ashley!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2015

I don't even know how to describe what a great photographer and person Ashley McCormick is. I had a destination wedding in Orlando, FL and being from Kentucky trying to find a photographer from out of state was very stressful. I looked at her portfolio online and fell in love with the traditional style pictures she had posted. She had also shot a lot of weddings at my location, Cypress Grove, and once I saw that I knew I wanted her as my photographer. She was so easy to work with over email. I visited Orlando 6 months before the wedding and met up with her to discuss the type of photos I wanted and her vision fit exactly what I was looking for. On the day of the wedding she was so helpful, telling us how to pose and making us feel comfortable. During the ceremony, I now like to refer to her as the phantom :). I never once saw her, however she captured all of the important moments beautifully, which was so important to me. She has a great sense of humor and was so fun to work with. My pictures turned out stunning, I love how she put a preview of them on Facebook a few weeks after the wedding. I would travel to Orlando from Kentucky just to have her take pictures for life events again. I would highly recommend Ashley for anyone looking for a friendly, funny, yet professional photographer who takes beautiful pictures.

Sent on 08/04/2015

andrea · Married on 04/13/2015

Ashley was beyond amazing! My husband and I were a little nervous about being photographed and she was great at helping us feel comfortable behind the lens, and made the whole thing enjoyable for us. Our photos turned out so beautiful!!! I absolutely love Ashley's use of natural light, she can make any setting look gorgeous. Thank you so much for capturing such beautiful memories for us!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Mahassan · Married on 03/21/2015

Ashley was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and patient through our 1 1/2 year engagement and our pictures were beautiful. She went above and beyond to make sure we got every photo we wanted and put in extra time to make sure she caught every special moment of our day. I would recommend Ashley for any of your photography needs. Her work is beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Katrina · Married on 12/13/2014

Wonderful photographer and such a sweet girl! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Chelsea · Married on 12/06/2014

This review is LONG overdue, our wedding was in December, but there is no way I could not write about the amazing photography Ashely provided. I knew as soon as I talked with Ashley that I wanted her to photograph our wedding. She is the sweetest, most professional, well organized, amazing person I could ever think to work with. Not only that, her photographs are AMAZING. Beyond words amazing. I've had our pictures for months now and I still catch myself just looking through them, because they so perfectly captured the day.

Right off the bat I was comfortable with Ashley, and comfortable is a MUST when someone is photographing your wedding. They are with you ALL DAY, through everything. Intimate first looks, crying before the ceremony, getting dressed, etc. Even my husband kept saying how nice she was, and how easily she directed pictures so that they weren't posed, but you looked comfortable and natural. On top of that, she perfectly handled my husband's divorced parents and how to seamlessly get extended family photos without any awkwardness. That is a talent in itself.

You know you picked the right photographer when every vendor asks who yours is, and when you tell them they ALL say: 'Oh we LOVE Ashley, isn't she the best?'

Sent on 05/18/2015

Brynn and Robert · Married on 07/05/2014

First we got engaged and then we found Ashley McCormick Photography (and Gator Bride Videography)!! We wanted to have our wedding in Florida (3,000 miles away from where we live in Los Angeles), and when we stumbled upon Ashley's website, we were sold. Before we even finished wrapping our contract with Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings, we had already locked in our date with Ashley. Ashley's photography is exquisite. We immediately fell in love with her use of light - How all her photos feel so natural and warm. She has a real talent for taking elegant photos by capturing raw beauty so perfectly.

After a few conference calls, we finally met Ashley on our wedding day and everything went off without a hitch! While Disney Fairy Tale Weddings prefers their clients choose one of their in-house photography packages, we chose Ashley because we weren't looking for that overdramatized look, and we made the right decision. Overall, Ashley was very professional and more importantly, a delight to work with! It was such a great experience for us that we hope one day we get the opportunity to work with her again, perhaps for a family portrait down the line…

We love Ashley McCormick Photography, and we are truly excited for all the couples who have the pleasure of working with Ashley in the future!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Darrah · Married on 05/31/2014

I've been a fan of Ashley's for many many years. As a photographer myself, she has always been an inspiration of mine. SO, when my time came to get married…Ashley was my first choice. Hiring a professional, organized, and talented photographer was my number one priority when wedding planning. I cut back in other areas to make sure that I could have Ashley capture moments during the most important day of my life. Having her there was all a part of my dream wedding. It was the best decision I could have made. Although I have only seen three of my wedding photos from my May 31st wedding I have no doubt that they will exceed my expectations. If you're in the process of planning your wedding, the invitations will go in a box, the food will be eaten and forgotten, make your own decorations…skimp ELSEWHERE. Photos are forever, they are history, and they will be the ONE thing you look back at to reminisce on your wedding day. Thank you, Ashley for making my favorite day complete. ♥

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jodie · Married on 11/22/2013

Ashley is a wonderful photographer and I would reccommend her in a heart-beat! She was professional, caring and made sure to go out of her way to make us feel comfortable and relaxed during our engagement session as well as on wedding day. Thanks Ashley, can't wait to see the wedding photos :)

Sent on 12/06/2013

As I am looking through the photos of my wedding I could not be more happy with Ashley McCormick's work. The expectations I had for how my special day would be captured, she not only fulfilled but outright EXCEEDED. Not only am I thrilled with the way they turned out but friends and family members cannot stop commenting how beautiful the photos are!

Ashley does not miss a moment, and she captures each moment with class! Her professionalism, her outstanding personality, her ease to work with.... You will not be disappointed!

Ashley's work is so beautiful and "airy" the way she captures the lighting just perfectly and gets that special angle of a shot that just makes you gasp with delight as you see the final product.
    Her photographs will be on the walls of our home for a very long time. My husband and I could not be happier with her work! If you are considering using Ashley to capture a special event for you, DO NOT HESITATE to contact her :)

Sent on 10/22/2013

Audrey · Married on 08/03/2013

Ashley did a wonderful job capturing our special day! I feel the photographs beautifully represent how I wanted our wedding to be portrayed! Thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2013

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with Ashley McCormick's photography skills and service. She was warm, friendly, and helpful in email correspondence, as well as when we met in person for our engagement session. She did an excellent job with our engagement pictures, so we had no doubts about her ability to capture great pictures at our wedding as well. We were very pleased with all of the pictures we received and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2013

Ashley did a great job for my daughters wedding last weekend. She had such great picture ideas. She was helpful from the start

Sent on 04/04/2013

Pictures are a very important keepsake. When I first saw a co-workers engagement shoot by her, I had to have her as our photographer. Throughout our engagement session, my boudoir shoot and wedding day we never felt like a customer. We always felt like she was a friend helping us along the way. Ashley's great personality and professionalism is exactly what a bride would want out of a photographer. She has the ability to capture your personalities and love for one another. Not only does she make it easier and help you so much, but she also cares and has the best quality work. Her work is amazing and all of our friends and family ask us who our photographer is. Everyone compliments our photos and tells us that our pictures should be in a magazine. Our photos are all stunning. I will be hiring her again for future family photos <3

Sent on 03/30/2013

Jen · Married on 03/08/2013

Ashley was recommended by a friend who said her only regret of her wedding was that she didn't change the day so that Ashley could photograph it. WOW - what a recommendation. I have to say, Ashley was wonderful. We loved her photography style and her personality is awesome to match! She was a great resource when we were planning and she made us feel at ease the day of. Her and her day-of assistant were fabulous. They were not over bearing but they got the job done. She got us the pics in a timely matter and did everything she said she was going to do, when she said she was going to do it. I can't say enough good things about her! BOOK HER BEFORE SHE'S BOOKED! :)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2013

My husband and I hired Ashley McCormick for both our engagement and wedding photos this year. We were extremely impressed her level of professionalism, as well as the quality of her photograph. Her photos were truly incredible -she captured emotion and romance in such a classy and pure combination! Furthermore, Ashley truly has an eye for framing incredible scenery with natural lighting. Ashley made us feel at ease during both sessions, and the final photos were nothing less than AMAZING!!!! We have received so many compliments regarding our photos, and we will definitely hire her again for pregnancy and baby photos down the road! I highly recommend Ashley without reservation!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Claudia · Married on 10/21/2012

Ashley has taken more pictures of my husband and I than anyone! She took some of our engagement pictures, was our wedding day photographer and she did our day-after-wedding shoot as well as a portrait session with our two dogs and cat! She's the best and I can wholeheartly recommend her for any important event, our pictures are like a dream!! Her shooting style is classic and the results are beautiful!

After our wedding we went on a very long honeymoon and she worked with me to get us our pictures so I could make our Thank You's and Holiday Cards on time. She has so much patience and is so much fun to shoot with. I can't wait until our next big event so we can give her a call!! Thank you so much Ashley for giving us the best memento of our big day!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Katie · Married on 03/05/2011

We did both our wedding & engagment session with Ashley, and she was amazing! She made us both feel so comfortable & sure that our photos would be exactly what we wanted. She was such a pleasure to work with & I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2011