Ashley Brockinton Photography Reviews

15 | Bonita Springs, FL

15 Reviews for Ashley Brockinton Photography

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2013

Ashley Brockinton Photography came highly recommended to my husband Kevin and I through our wedding planner as we were beginning to plan our destination wedding in Marco Island, FL. Boy-oh-boy was our planner RIGHT! Our first experience with the amazing team of Sam & Ashley was in August 2013 when Sam shot our engagement shoot in Bonita Springs, FL. Not only was Sam super professional, but he's a wonderful person and a lot of fun! He made our first time in front of the camera a breeze - and he came through with some really beautiful photographs for us! I had the fortune of meeting Ashley just has my hair and makeup was finished on my wedding day just a couple of weeks ago - and after ten minutes of meeting her...I'm telling you...it was like meeting an old friend! Ashley made me feel that comfortable...and I can only imagine that this translated through in the pictures. After talking with my husband - he and the guys had a blast with Sam...and we're so thankful that we had two amazing photographers capturing both of us - for the entire day! We can't wait to see our proofs, because we know they are going to be spectacular! With that, we know that Ashley & Sam take great pride in their wedding albums - which is the number one reason we decided on this team. They have different bundled packages which you can choose from, so we knew we could spend as little, or as much as we wanted. There's something for every budget! We are 100% grateful that we chose Ashley & Sam Brockinton for our wedding - can't wait to see what they come up with!! - Michelle & Kevin (Long Island, NY)

S · Married on 10/06/2012

Ashley and Sam were amazing!! They were highly organized with a structured timelime and made the day and night go seamlessly! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2012

Ashley went above and beyond what we expected. Outstanding customer service!

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Ashley Brockinton Photography came highly recommended to us. From the very beginning their whole staff was wonderful to work with. We were lucky enough to have Sam Brockinton as our photographer for my daughter's wedding last Saturday. He was very calm, professional and creative and just set a nice vibe for the whole day!! He seemed to take some AMAZING shots! The bride and groom were THRILLED with him!! We CAN"T WAIT to see the pictures!!! THANK YOU, SAM!!

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2012

My experience with Ashley Brockinton Photography was spectacular. From start to finish, I felt that they were completely professional and made me trust their expertise. Planning for my wedding album before the actual wedding day was very helpful and made me gain a better appreciation for the artistry they apply to each wedding. On my actual wedding day, both photographers were so calm and caring that it made our photography sessions less stressful and more fun. I loved the relaxed demeanor and confidence they brought to the job and it made me feel comfortable that they were going to capture amazing images. I was absolutely thrilled with the pictures when I received them, and they even put together a slideshow to music that showcased some of the most memorable moments of the day. Every aspect of working with this photographer was seamless. I truly believe that Ashley Brockinton Photography was the best choice possible for my wedding.

lindsay · Married on 02/03/2012

Ashely Brockinton Photography were the best photographers to work with. Their expertise and experience was evident through their photos. They captured who we were as a couple, and were a pleasure to work with. We will be working with them again in the future.

Julie · Married on 09/24/2011

Ashley Brockinton Photography was great! We had an outside beach wedding on Captiva Island, it was September and about 95 degrees! Sam and his assistant did an amazing job capturing every moment. They ran around to get all of the shots! While one of them was on the beach for the ceremony the other was shooting the set up of the reception. I'm sure they were very, very hot but they stayed extremely professional and dedicated. Beach weddings are always so difficult with the lighting/sunset but Sam was able to really get great shots! We are very happy with all of our photos...

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2010

Ashley & Sam are the best photographers (and couple) to work with in Naples. They are so laid back and make you feel extremely comfortable in a relatively uncomfortable situation (I'm not much for taking pictures). Our wedding pictures were all AMAZING and my husband and I though that the photographs were actually one of our favorite parts of the day!

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2010

So creative and very fun and easy to work with :) They did an excellent job with the photos- loved seeing the slideshow at the end of the wedding :)

Deanna · Married on 08/07/2010

Ashley and Sam Brockinton are incredible artists and photographers, and they were so much fun to work with. My husband and I felt totally at ease with them, and not once did I feel awkward in front of either of their cameras. The finished product of images were absolutely beautiful. What's great about Ashley and Sam together is that by being husband and wife they truly act as a team, and that let's them work in tandem and in sync with one another to produce a collection of images that are not just beautiful pieces of art, but reflect every bit of their subjects' personalities as well. I cannot recommend them enough. I was so lucky to find them!

• W

Margaret · Married on 11/08/2008

Ashley and Sam were an absolute DREAM! They are so sweet and SO easy to work with! Their photos are amazing! We didn't hire a videographer, so we wanted really good photographers: What we got was ABOVE and BEYOND what we expected!

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2008

Ashley and Sam Brockinton could not possibly be more exceptional photographers! Their quality of their work is like none other. We will be getting the best quality hard bound album along with top of the line prints that all come packaged to perfection in boxes with pink tissue! They were prompt with answering my questions and by all means not snotty. They are super fun and friendly and you can tell by how they talk to you they are passionate about their work and passionate about what a wonderful and sacred thing marriage is.

Their work is 100% worth the money! Now having had them shoot my wedding I can honestly say they made the day memorable, without them nothing would be remembered in such a way. You'll forget the food you ate and what the favors were but the pictures they take will always be there!

It was all in all refreshing to finally meet and work with a photographer who genuinely cares about you as a couple and wants you to feel fabulous, be fabulous and have no worries what so ever!

I personally have met a lot of photographers and I am certain they are the best! You MUST use them!

Colleen · Married on 05/05/2012

Wow! We booked without having met the team. Doing a destination wedding we didn't have the chance to meet with folks before making a decision. I can't imagine having had any other photographer. Sam shot the wedding and not only is he extremely talented, he is such a sweetheart. He made us feel so comfortable. I will forever be grateful for the beautiful job he did in providing us the most gorgeous pictures for us to remember our special day always.

Kate · Married on 05/07/2010

There are so many good things to say about Ashley and Sam that it is hard to fit into a short review. We had so much fun working with them and it really shows in our photos. They are both so relaxed and professional. We are so incredibly happy with the photos they took and would recommend them to anyone. Yes, the album prices are quite high but the result is absolutely worth it. Jill worked on our album tirelessly to make sure we got a design we were really happy with. We can’t thank both Ashley and Sam enough for capturing our day in such a beautiful way.

Jamie · Married on 10/11/2009

It's tough to beat the Sam-Ash photo duo. Not only are they among the most remarkable photographers I've ever known or worked with, but they are absolutely lovely human beings... hilarious, creative, inspiring, flexible, accommodating, energetic and ethical. I can't imagine having anyone else photograph my wedding - and I haven't even seen the images yet! I already know they'll be absolutely BEYOND my wildest dreams... cause that's the standard to which Sam and Ash work.