Artistic Soup Photography Reviews

Artistic Soup Photography 3
Artistic Soup Photography 4
  • Brittany

Brittany Hanewinkel · Married on 05/11/2019

Super accommodating and fun!

Angela was very respectful and understanding of the conservative church environment that our ceremony took place in. Because of all the restrictions, I wasn’t sure how interesting the pictures could turn out, but she was very creative and they turned out WONDERFUL! She really understood the type of look I wanted for my pictures in general and bent over backwards the day of and while editing to exceed my hopes. Everything was given back to me very quickly, I was amazed. She was professional and worked well with the various ages that she photographed on the day. I was very impressed and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

Artistic Soup Photography 5
    Artistic Soup Photography 6
    Artistic Soup Photography 7
    Artistic Soup Photography 8
    Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jason

Jason Hanewinkel · Married on 09/08/2018

Worry free experience, she took care of everything

Angelia was very friendly and professional. She was very easy to work with and had great ideas for photos. I would recommend her to anyone. We were so pleased with the service and quality of the photos that we recommended artistic soup to my sister for her wedding, which she did a great job with hers too.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Greg · Married on 09/08/2017

Angela was awesome. She went above and beyond in making sure she captured every angle and person at my daughters wedding. We can’t say enough good things about her professionalism and the amazing pictures. We would highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Cathy · Married on 03/19/2016

We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Artistic Soup. We loved working with Angela, she's very friendly and professional and honestly the results speak for themselves. She gives great direction and has an impeccable eye. I have to say there were a couple times she asked us to try a certain pose and I wasn't sure how it would turn out....but they turned out great! She knows what she is doing, so if she asks you to try something, give it a shot!
    We just got access to view our digitals photos from Angela barely a week after our wedding! All of my friends had to wait 5+ weeks to see their wedding pics. She really took advantage of the natural lighting and interesting angles of Forest Park and Carondelet Park where we took our wedding party pics. It will be really hard to choose which ones we want to print and frame because there are SO many beautiful pictures to choose from. I would recommend Angela and Artistic Soup to anyone, you will look beautiful in your pics!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

Angela had a great attitude and paid close attention to taking the shots that were important to us. She was also great at organizing the people for the large group shots!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

Angela was absolutely perfect. Very personable, friendly, and professional. Quick to respond to all my questions and had great ideas. I loved all my pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Sheri · Married on 07/10/2015

Mandy was amazing! We gave her some unusual circumstances you work with and she had no problem accommodating us. The photos were spectacular and everyone is asking how I found these photographers. Would recommend 100%. Amanda gets the photos edited and back to you very quickly as well.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/30/2015

Angela was extremely flexible, professional and creative in the photography services she provided on our wedding day! She offered great suggestions and also helped to keep the bride calm all day as the rain rolled in and out. We got awesome photos from the day - despite the rain - and she made sure to be there to capture every moment! When we looked through our pictures, we were able to relive the day and see details we missed as we were caught up in all of the fun - this was an awesome experience! Also, Angela was extremely professional and timely - we received our pictures ready to view while still on our honeymoon. Angela and her team were fantastic!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Angela was a great photographer!!!! She made my wedding day so great and the pictures are amazing. I got many compliments from the guests that attended the wedding as well. I even had people asking for her business card for events in the future. I would highly recommend using Artistic Soup for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

There is not a word nice enough to describe Angela and her team! My husband and I were married on Oct 18th, 2014, and Angela did both our engagement and wedding photos. She is chock-full of great ideas and angles, and helped us take great pictures that we will treasure forever. My husband and I are awkward when we're the center of attention, and Angela made us look so good!

The biggest thing for me was getting a family picture with my parents and brothers, as we haven't had one since I was in middle school (loooong ago!). One of my brothers is mentally disabled and can be difficult to work with as far as staged things, like pictures. Angela was truly amazing, and just went with the flow. My brother is beaming, literally glowing, in all the pictures and just so happy! She had a real way with him, and everyone who got their pictures taken.

Our wedding and reception pictures are amazing, and she captured all our little details, from my grandma's wedding ring I was wearing, to the custom chair covers my Aunt made for Nathan and I. She got great shots of the reception room overall, and the table settings I worked so hard on and hardly had time to notice on the wedding day! I love Angela's work and personality so much, that when my Maid of Honor got engaged and asked for recommendations, Artistic Soup Photography was at the top of my list! And my friend has booked Angela for her wedding next spring!

Thank you for really paying attention to the details and communicating honestly and openly. We are so glad we went with Artistic Soup for our big day. Angela, you are worth every penny!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Angela and Brian photographed our wedding July 26, 2014. They did an AMAZING job. They were very friendly, made our special day a lot of fun, and took high quality photos. I would highly recommend Artistic Soup to anyone looking for a photographer for the BIG day :)

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

We decided on Artistic Soup for our wedding day. It was a decision we are very happy we made! We had Angela as our head photographer, and Brian as the second photographer. They were both absolutely amazing! Angela did not hesitate to do what it took to get the shot. It had rained right before we started pictures outside, but Angela did not think twice to lay on the ground to get he perfect shot! They made us very comfortable and did every shot we asked for! The quality of their work was absolutely amazing, and we ended up with over 1800 photos. We would highly recommend Artistic Soup!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2014

Angela & Mandy did my wedding and they were amazing!!! She went through our entire formal shot list I provided for her and was very patient with our 18 person wedding party!

Mandy was fantastic in the morning while my girls and I got ready she capture beautiful shots throughout the entire process & made us all so relaxed!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Angela was our photographer for our wedding and she was so awesome! We met with a lot of different photographers but when we met with Angela, we fell in love. At our first meeting, she answered our long list of questions and I also emailed her with tons of questions and she always got back to me right away. The day of the wedding, she was early and so relaxed. Our wedding party got a little crazy after the wedding and she stayed calm and politely moved us along. We didn't feel rushed or like the camera was in our face all day, we had a great time and she had tons of great ideas. We got our pictures back very quickly and they are all awesome. Angela did a wonderful job and I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Mary · Married on 10/26/2013

Owner Angela covered the wedding of our daughter in October 2013. From the minute she arrived on site until the end of the evening, she was spectacular. She was very engaging with great photography ideas to help us document
    the memories of our only child's wedding. She was so approachable and so pleasant to work with. We covered a lot of ground from the intimate family wedding, luncheon, limo ride for specific pictures, the restaurant for supper and the reception for expanded family. She had our best interests in mind and was outstanding to deal with. Excellent photography and photographer. Highly recommend for any special event. Very happy with connection.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/26/2013

Angela was so much fun to work with! She felt like part of our family by the end of the day!

Sent on 11/04/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

Mandy was our photographer and we couldn't have been more pleased. My guests couldn't stop commenting on how attentive and creative she was in getting great shots. She worked with us on different ideas and kept things professional but relaxed. I'm recommending her to my brother for his wedding. Her style is contemporary but not too far from traditional wedding photo shots. Thank you Mandy for capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alicia · Married on 10/11/2013

Angela and Mandy at Artistic Soup did an excellent job with our recent wedding photography. We were so impressed with their professionalism and ability to capture the best moments of the day in unique ways! We are so happy with our wedding photos and our overall experience with Artistic Soup. We will cherish our photos for many years to come and are grateful we chose them to capture our big day. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photography services!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Sara · Married on 09/05/2013

Overall I cannot say enough - Angela and Mandy are both so wonderful to work with. They had no problem to accommodate my small wedding that we held on a Thursday afternoon. The other photographers I interviewed gave us a hard time and acted as though our wedding wasn't worth their time. They kept telling us we were doing it all wrong and we should change our plans to be within "wedding Industry standards". Artistic Soup was above and beyond and Mandy was so fun to work with at the wedding. We are beyond impressed with our photos and so far feedback from our friends and family is that we must submit our photos to a magazine because they are that impressive. Thank you Mandy for the wonderful photos!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Teah · Married on 07/27/2013

It's hard to explain just how wonderful Artistic Soup Photography is. Angela, owner and lead photographer, supported us every step of the way. Her creativity and passion truly showed in each and every picture captured. My husband and I were lucky enough to have our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Angela. She spent extra time ensuring we had every picture we wanted. On the day of wedding, I didn't have a worry in the world. Angela took care of every detail and moved at a pace that got us from point a to point b on time. Her assistant, Mandy, was just as wonderful. They were fun, upbeat, and made taking thousands of pictures a memory that will last a life time. We had a wild bunch at the wedding and Angela and Mandy embraced every moment! I am beyond pleased with our results and we plan to use Artistic Soup for all of our photography needs. Their photos are top notch, but nothing beats the fun and memories we made while taking the pictures. I highly suggest Artistic Soup! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Nancy · Married on 07/20/2013

We could not have been happier with Artistic Soup and Angela Lamb. Angela and her assistant were easy to work with and captured amazing shots that we had not even thought of. On top of that, we had our pictures in less than 2 weeks!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Kathleen · Married on 06/15/2013

Our photographers were amazing!!! They were flexible when plans changes & got us great pictures that we will treasure forever. We will definitely be using Artistic Soup for our first family portraits!

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 06/08/2013

Angela and her assistant Mandy were absolutely amazing to work with! Angela was very organized, and made sure she knew what shots were "must haves". They were right on time, ready with the list of shots that I had gave her, along with her own ideas! She got my two flower girls (who are shy with strangers) laughing and having fun while taking pictures, and got them to do several different poses. I was so amazed with the way the pictures turned out. My favorites aren't even the ones I had requested! They were so great during the whole day, and checked with me before leaving to make sure I didn't have any last minute shots I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Angela to any one who wants their special day remembered in pictures!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Linnie · Married on 11/24/2012

Words cannot describe how wonderful it has been to work with Angela and her assistant photographer Kristen at Artistic Soup! Every step of the way she was hands on, with great ideas and solutions to every question. She held my hand through much of the wedding planning process, suggesting a variety of options for both indoor and outdoor photography locations suitable for uncertain November weather. She listened to every desire we had, and always responded to our questions, concerns and ideas right away. And then there are the photographs! I cannot say how much I love them and it is challenging to narrow down our favorites. No detail was left out and she and her assistant had such great ideas to capture all of our special day. In one week we had all of the proofs to begin looking at. It is going to take us awhile to decide which to have printed because they are wonderful! I would not hesitate in recommending Artistic Soup for your wedding needs.

Sent on 12/03/2012

N · Married on 10/06/2012

Angela was a dream to work with. Very kind and fun to have around on such a special day. She was with me the entire time of the event, so we spent much time together, and she was very professional and got the pictures we needed. Now the hard part of picking 70 photos out of 1200!!! Yikes! I would whole heartedly recommend Angela and her team for any special event you might have! She is as special as the event!

Sent on 10/25/2012