132 Monroe St, Saint Louis, MO 63122 Map · Phone number

About White-Klump Photography

My mom and I work together as a team to tell a story. Not just any story, but your story of your most amazing day. We focus on every detail and emotion of your day without you even knowing we're there! My mom has been into photography since I can remember and I myself for the past five years. We never intended to become a business but we kept getting phone calls and absolutely LOVED what we were doing! Thank you for taking the time to check us out and let us know how we can help in any way!

c12
c12
c13

17 Reviews for White-Klump Photography

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2017

I cannot say enough about white klump photography. They exceeded all of my expectations right out of the gate!! Michelle did our engagement pictures and spent so much time with us! Our 3 year old fell asleep on the way to our session so she made sure to do everything she could to make him laugh and smile and we got some amazing photos!! We all laughed and had such a great time with her! For our wedding, we had the pleasure of getting Sarah and Michelle!!!! I was ecstatic!! Sarah is so easy going and makes all of this as easy as possible. She really makes sure she gets a feel for your personal style and goes with it! They went above and beyond on our wedding day and felt like a close family friend. They helped me with my bustle, they helped tie kids shoes, they did things they didn't have to do but they enjoy what they do and you can really tell when you're around them!!! They are funny and so talented!! I seriously don't even have enough words to put down of how highly I think of these two women and how I will never be able to thank them enough!! We will definitely be using them for more family pictures and any other special occasion!

Megha · Married on 05/28/2016

Sarah and Michelle were so amazing and I have had SO many compliments on our wedding photos. Everyone looks at them and says they have never seen pictures like it before. I am SO pleased with the pictures and want to look at them everyday! They got every shot plus so many more. My family that was not able to attend said they feel like they were at the wedding while looking at the pictures.

Heather · Married on 01/17/2015

This team is a WEDDING DREAM! Sarah and Marsha are so warm, genuine and beyond talented at capturing the moments that matter. We are so happy that our wedding planner connected us. They have a ton of experience shooting detailed weddings all around the country, and we are so fortunate we were able to have them shoot our destination wedding at the Key West Garden Club.
    The sweetness and professionalism of both these people is beyond the norm! There was a last minute ceremony location change from garden to beach, and they didn't even bat an eyelash about the lighting issues that type of change causes. They understand the chaotic energy and scheduling of this type of lifetime event, and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We both don't like to be "front and center" and Sarah and Marsha couldn't have made it more painless to get comfortable in front of the camera. We didn't even give them a shot list, and still we got perfection! Your gift and talent allows memories to live forever, and we couldn't thank you more!

Award

White-Klump Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Lucky You Productions
    Lucky You Productions Wedding Florists

We love White-Klump Photography so much the owner is using them for her wedding!

• 132 Monroe St Saint Louis, MO 63122 See on map
    5739154933 (Other Phone Number)