White-Klump Photography Reviews

1 User photo

• Gretchen

Gretchen K. · Married on 06/29/2019

Picture perfect

We absolutely love our wedding photos! Both the portrait shots and the candid moments turned out beautifully. Michelle was the best - a talented professional and really lovely to work with. She had a calm presence that made everyone feel comfortable, and was really unobtrusive. Also, we found her services to be very reasonably priced compared to some others we looked at. Overall, we would totally recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

The best around!

When we first got engaged, I knew we had to have Sarah as our photographer! She had photographed a friends wedding and we were so excited to have her as a part of our big day! Both our wedding and engagement photos turned out absolutely stunning! We can't say enough wonderful things about Sarah and her team. She helped keep our day running so smoothly and is just a joy to be around. So talented and such a great team to work with! Recommending you to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Alex · Married on 05/04/2019

Blew me away!

Where do I begin with this amazing team? I’ll start by saying I’m a pretty awkward person during photo shoots or when there are a lot of pictures being taken (especially when it’s mainly of me). They made my husband and I feel so comfortable, we barely knew our picture was being taken most of the time. We had a photo safari around key west with the wedding party before the wedding and even though it was hot and we were all sweating like crazy, the pictures came out amazing. They also moved through different poses and sets of people very quickly while still getting great shots and had plenty of creative ideas for poses and locations. I received so many amazing compliments about White-Klump team from my wedding party, family and guests about how nice they were and how they were moving around getting shots of everyone. I received my pictures less than a month after the wedding and they turned out AMAZING! I have so many great pictures that I don’t even know what to do with them all. They played a huge role in why I had such an awesome wedding experience. I wouldn’t have had anyone else!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kim · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Photographers

Michelle was so great to work with! Our pictures turned out absolutely phenomenal! I love literally all of them, I had the hardest time picking favorites! She was a pure professional to work with, had some amazing ideas and even helped out with some of the wedding day of schedule planning! She was great! Couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2017

I cannot say enough about white klump photography. They exceeded all of my expectations right out of the gate!! Michelle did our engagement pictures and spent so much time with us! Our 3 year old fell asleep on the way to our session so she made sure to do everything she could to make him laugh and smile and we got some amazing photos!! We all laughed and had such a great time with her! For our wedding, we had the pleasure of getting Sarah and Michelle!!!! I was ecstatic!! Sarah is so easy going and makes all of this as easy as possible. She really makes sure she gets a feel for your personal style and goes with it! They went above and beyond on our wedding day and felt like a close family friend. They helped me with my bustle, they helped tie kids shoes, they did things they didn't have to do but they enjoy what they do and you can really tell when you're around them!!! They are funny and so talented!! I seriously don't even have enough words to put down of how highly I think of these two women and how I will never be able to thank them enough!! We will definitely be using them for more family pictures and any other special occasion!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Megha · Married on 05/28/2016

Sarah and Michelle were so amazing and I have had SO many compliments on our wedding photos. Everyone looks at them and says they have never seen pictures like it before. I am SO pleased with the pictures and want to look at them everyday! They got every shot plus so many more. My family that was not able to attend said they feel like they were at the wedding while looking at the pictures.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Heather · Married on 01/17/2015

This team is a WEDDING DREAM! Sarah and Marsha are so warm, genuine and beyond talented at capturing the moments that matter. We are so happy that our wedding planner connected us. They have a ton of experience shooting detailed weddings all around the country, and we are so fortunate we were able to have them shoot our destination wedding at the Key West Garden Club.
    The sweetness and professionalism of both these people is beyond the norm! There was a last minute ceremony location change from garden to beach, and they didn't even bat an eyelash about the lighting issues that type of change causes. They understand the chaotic energy and scheduling of this type of lifetime event, and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We both don't like to be "front and center" and Sarah and Marsha couldn't have made it more painless to get comfortable in front of the camera. We didn't even give them a shot list, and still we got perfection! Your gift and talent allows memories to live forever, and we couldn't thank you more!

Sent on 08/07/2015

These women were phenomenal! We loved having them be a part of our day. They were fun, hard working, and flexible. We loved that we decided to go with them! They definitely made our day more special! So talented!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Susan · Married on 09/07/2013

Sarah and Michelle were a dream to work with for our wedding. First off - Sarah's a talented photographer and will give you a great product. You will not be disappointed!
    Secondly - she's so much fun to work with! You know she loves what she does and genuinely cares about her clients. You can't help but feel relaxed and have a great time with her, which leads to great photos!
    Sarah and Michelle captured so many great photos of the wedding and reception that I will treasure forever! I cannot recommend White Klum enough!

Sent on 12/01/2013

White-Klump Photography's reply:

We can not thank you enough for letting us be a part of your amazing day! It absolutely feels like we were hanging out with family the whole day! A HUGE congrats to the you both! :)

Kathryn · Married on 03/23/2013

Sarah and Michelle (who filled in for Marsha) were AMAZING. Super easy to deal with and fun and relaxing on our wedding day. The pictures are STUNNING!!! We feel so lucky that we were able to find them!!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Eddie

Eddie · Married on 11/03/2012

Not only are the photos amazing, but Sarah was the easiest person to work with and made it fun for us to have photos taken. Thanks!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2012

Sarah and Marsha (as well as their associates) were FANTASTIC! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out so beautiful and unique. They were both so flexible and easy to work with, and the packages offered are a great value. There is no time specification, so you have them for your entire wedding day, which was great not to worry about! They do beautiful work and really guide you through everything.

Sent on 11/30/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. From day one she has been so awesome to work with. She is so sweet and kind, I feel like a meany! No but seriously, we could not have asked for a better person to photograph our wedding. Starting with the engagements, I was a little nervous. She made everything seem completely normal and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Leading up to the wedding day, we talked about the details of the big day and specific things we wanted. Everything went very smoothly throughout the entire day! She was totally calming and put up with our crazy wedding party! We got our pictures about 2 weeks after the wedding and they are simply amazing! We look forward to the future when we can work with them for family pictures !

Sent on 07/02/2012

Amy · Married on 04/14/2012

Sara and Marsha were so much fun to work with! They made us feel at ease during the entire day. They had such fabulous photo ideas. They did not leave any detail left out! We are so happy that we used White-Klump photography for our Key West Wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2012

White-Klump Photography's reply:

Awwhhh! Amy, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your amazing day! Everyone was an absolute pleasure to work with!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

They did such a great job! They have a great eye for the details, so if you're looking for more of a photo-journalistic style and less posey (which was exactly what I wanted!) they are the ladies for you! They are so sweet and really meshed perfectly with my husband and I, plus all of our crazy wedding party!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2011

Sarah and Marsha were excellent! They had some great ideas for photos and the quality of their work is wonderful! We had so much fun! I will cherish our photos forever!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2011

Oh my goodness! I could not give them a more glowing recommendation. Without a doubt, working with Sarah was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. She is so nice and approachable, but she gave us (and our guests) the direction that we needed for awesome pictures. She is incredibly prompt in returning communication, and their prices are very fair. Use them!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Kayla · Married on 10/30/2010

I absolutely loved white-klump photography. They got back to me every single time in a timely manner, they took amazing pictures, and were reasonable with cost. Anything I needed and/or asked they worked with me immediately on. They made my wedding day wonderful! And now I can look back at all the beautiful moments they captured!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/08/2010

Sarah and Marsha were great! I enjoyed having them at our wedding! I love love love my wedding photos.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Lanae · Married on 01/30/2010

Marsha and Sarah were amazing and also very helpful! Our pictures were breathtaking and very creative! There was such a selection and they left no detail of our wedding was not photographed!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Alyssa · Married on 06/19/2009

This was one of my best decisions hiring them to do the pictures for our wedding! They are Amazing people and i would recommened them to anyone i promise you will wont be disappointed!! They made our special day evan more perfect!

Sent on 02/06/2011