Dream Light Art

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Dream Light Art is a quality Greater St. Louis Area wedding photography service specializing in wedding events with an elegant and natural look at reasonable rates. Customized service to fit your needs perfectly; elopements are welcome. Only 5-star reviews anywhere in our entire history - over 300 at last count. Full Rights to all your exceptionally well color-processed images are Included. Please visit our lovely and super phone-friendly website at dreamlightart.com to get a good feel for what we are.

Services Offered with Full Rights to your high res images:

We offer customized service in every way - we shoot from two hour $560 elopement sessions during the week to $3500+ full weddings with two photographic artists capturing beautiful images all day for you. The team at Dream Light Art offer couples a completely personalized service, where they treat each client as a friend and take great pride in their art and in the quality of their photography services. We provide truly excellent editing/color processing of your images - and they come with full rights - so you get to truly enjoy them as is! We provide you with hundreds of high resolution images on a flash drive and even upload a complete printable collection of the images to the cloud and provide the you a link to the site to share with friends and family. This is an extremely popular service. Sharing all your images could not be made any easier. Dream Light Art is also available to take boudoir and engagement photographic sessions.

Finally, we offer design and production of gorgeous Italian leather cover albums - printed and bound in Italy. They can come in a beautiful laser engraved wooden box with a brilliant linen lining on the inside (for a small additional charge). Our albums are an entirely optional service.

Please arrange a meeting with us to discuss your wedding plans and our services - we like to work closely with our clients from the start. We start the planning process from the day we meet and it never stops. Good planning allows you to enjoy your day and allows us to execute our art the way it should be done - together.

Thank you for your consideration!

Dream Light Art Wedding Photography

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Getting married on 10/15/2022

So Very Happy With Our Experience and Photos

Gara and Guillermo are absolute jewels to work with! They are so friendly and flexible based on what we wanted for our special day. Gara was amazing at taking our photos. She told us exactly how to pose which calmed my nerves down during our engagement session. She made us laugh and was just super easy to get along with! Guillermo is a very fast responder which is amazing and always answers my questions to the fullest extent. He made us feel as if he is there for us and made the experience feel personal to us. We felt heard in the process! I will always recommend Dream Light Art Photography to all my friends and family. I cannot wait until our wedding day to see more of their work because they are absolutely fantastic at making memories through their photos.
    Chelsea W. Married on 07/20/2022

Amazing work

Dominique was our photographer and he did an amazing job! We only had him for an hour and he captured all the moments! The pictures turned out amazing! We couldn鈥檛 be happier! Dream Light Art is very reasonably priced and flexible. Would highly recommend!
  • Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

We used Dream Light for our wedding and had Gara as our photographer. Even by herself, Gara was very quick and efficient with her time. She communicated everything she was doing and got so many different pictures in a 6 hour time frame. She鈥檚 amazing at staging photos so it does not look like a minute was missed. When we received our sneak peak, her work was so stunning, it made us anxious to see the rest of her work. Even if you don鈥檛 use Gara, I鈥檇 use Dream Light anyway, they鈥檙e just amazing!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Rebecca Haas
Rebecca Haas
Manager, Primary Photographic Artist

"Since I was a child, I've been interested in just about anything creative. I have explored and studied many genres of art and photography. In 2010, I received a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree with a major in photography from the University of Missouri St. Louis. Photography has become my main passion - I am particularly drawn to portraiture. Since December of 2008, I have been working as a photographer professionally. I enjoy the beauty and emotion that I have the honor of capturing for you on your special day. I continue to challenge myself, always thinking about new ways to be creative and unique."

You can view her extensive individual portfolio on our website at DreamLightArt.com

Gara Elizabeth Lacy
Gara Elizabeth Lacy
Primary Photographic Artist

"I grew up in the capital city of Missouri and attended Northwest Missouri State University to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts. There I acquired an attraction to organic materials and patterns which influenced my work. I moved to St. Charles, Missouri, where I attended Lindenwood University and earned my Master of Fine Arts Degree in Studio Art - furthering my skills in Photography and Painting. The photography gives me instant gratification while the process of painting teaches patience and that there is perfection in imperfection. Every day I look forward to memorable moments - I treasure them personally and try to capture them in a creative professional manner for my clients."

Guillermo Gomez
Guillermo Gomez
Owner, Primary Photographic Artist

Has over 25 years of experience as one of St Louis' premier wedding photographers - he is one of the most awarded photographers in the metro area. He was one of the first two photographers in the entire metro area awarded "Hall of Fame" status by The Knot and always won "Bride's Choice" awards from Wedding Wire. "I strive to capture an artistically professional and complete photographic expression of the beauty and joy of your wedding day - I will customize my photography to suit your needs. I will listen to your unique plans and desires and adjust my photography to fit them. I like to exchange ideas with you in a photographic planning session before the wedding. I like to think I use my photographic talent to capture the personal artistic expression that is your wedding day."

You can view his extensive individual portfolio on our website at DreamLightArt.com

8112 Maryland Ave, Suite 400-3 Saint Louis, MO, 63105
Location of (Dream Light Art)

Dream Light Art frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dream Light Art include in the starting price?

Dream Light Art includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dream Light Art include in their most popular wedding package?

Dream Light Art includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Dream Light Art offer?

Dream Light Art offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dream Light Art offer?

Dream Light Art offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Dream Light Art offer for wedding events?

Dream Light Art offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Dream Light Art and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dream Light Art is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding