Dream Light Art Reviews

85 | Saint Louis, MO

85 Reviews for Dream Light Art

• Dawn

Dawn F. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Dream Light Art Photography (Frye Wedding)

My husband and I are still receiving rave reviews about our amazing wedding pictures from all of our family and friends. Since we got married during the pandemic, we had a small outdoor ceremony. Guillermo was punctual, professional, and had our best interests at heart. He had met with us months in advance to review pricing, view his photography work, and answer all of our questions. The lighting in our pictures had a majestic quality to them and we looked great! Guillermo really took the time to ensure we were satisfied with our pictures and spent hours developing and refining them for excellent quality! The splendid usage of light and color was beyond amazing! Since we weren't able to have our typical wedding with the reception, Guillermo has guaranteed that he will cover our reception and provide us with a summer photo shoot! If you're looking for phenomenal wedding pictures, don't look any further than Dream Light Art Photography.

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Nicki

Nicki H. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing Photographer and Artist

Guillermo is amazing!! During these uncertain times he has been nothing short of amazing. We had to reschedule our engagement pictures three different times. He was always super flexible and easy to communicate with. He made great suggestions on locations for our pictures. I cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures turns out. He is an amazing photographer and a wonderful artist. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria H. · Married on 10/31/2020

Incredible!!!

The prices are great and the pictures are worth every penny!!! We love our pictures! I fully recommend Dream Light Art! We chose to go with Rebecca and she was kind and patient!! The pictures she took are beautiful!! We got our pictures back in a timely manner as well!!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Sarah S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Engagement ahoot

My fiancé and I just received our photos from Guillermo from our engagement shoot and we both love them. He was able to capture us perfectly and helped the day of to ensure the lighting and location was perfect

Sent on 06/30/2020

Erica H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Amazing!!! Would use over and over again!! They did my engagement and wedding pictures. All turned out beautiful! We used one of the engagement pictures for our Save the Dates. So many compliments! I just received a link for my wedding pictures last night (flash drive is in the mail) and Let. Me. Tell. You. These are AMAZING!!! They look like they are from a magazine!! My husband said all night that he couldn’t believe how great of a job they did.

And after having the guys spend the entire time before at Top Golf... with a tad too many drinks... it wasn’t that easy to take our group pictures. I have no clue how they got so many great ones like they did!!

Best company ever!! They take pride in their work and it shows! I am beyond happy I went went them!!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2020

So Worth It

If I could give them a 10 star I would. GUILLEMORE was extremely professional, on time, and super nice. Always was available to answer all my questions. He followed up and checked on me throughout the entire process. My photos came out extremely professional.. I would be calling him to be at my baby shower. Go with Dream Light its worth it.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Bobbi G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding photographer

Dream Light Art Photography you guys were awesome! I can't thank you guys enough for the amazing photos you captured! Guillermo, you did such a great job! You provided us with good details/instructions that made our photos turn out fantastic. You took the ideas that I had and made them 10x better. Guillermo was very helpful with the planning and let me know of some items to bring the day of which was awesome because I would have forgotten! A big thank again and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2020

Unforgettable

Hello everyone! I am happy to say that our experience with Dream Light Art Photography was an absolute love! Guillermo, who helped us from the beginning to the end was the best! Not only did he set up our photo shoot etc he also did the final editing on our photos! We chose Gara as our photographer!!!!!!! We loved her!!!!!!! I can’t say enough about her love for photography. Her spirit and motivation for all of the right shots was heaven sent! Thank you so much Gara! Dream Light Art is a must for any event!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Ayla B. · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!

With everything with the Covid-19 they were so flexible! They drove down to Memphis just to celebrate my wedding ceremony free of charge! They are still doing my big wedding that I had to move to September!

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Erin

Erin N. · Married on 01/11/2020

Easy to work with for the BEST quality photos

Absolutely incredible all around! Guillermo and Rebecca did the photos for my sister's wedding in 2017 and did such an amazing job that I based my wedding budget completely around having them. They are so great to work with and the photos turn out absolutely stunning every time! Being 2020, they were so easy to work with schedule changes as we had to postpone and cancel our reception due to covid and international travel. They have captured my favorite photos and moments from both our engagement and wedding party photo shoots! I wouldn't go with anyone else if you want the perfect pictures to remember!

Sent on 12/12/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie T. · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Photographers, Breathtaking Photos

From the moment we started working with Dream Light Art, my husband and I knew we were in good hands. Guillermo and Rebecca, our photographer, met with us several times before our wedding to go over pricing, show their portfolios, help us create a shot list, and learn about us as a couple. On our wedding day, Rebecca managed to capture every image we wanted, despite a tight timeline and a large wedding party. When my husband and I received our breathtaking photos a few weeks later, we were in awe of the high quality, attention to detail, and how they perfectly captured the magic of our special day. Now, the only thing my husband and I have to do is figure out our favorites! With all the gorgeous photos we have to choose from, it won't be easy!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Gwyn J. · Married on 10/19/2019

The best choice we could have made!

I found Dream Light Art here on the knot and I liked their style so I contacted them to set up a time to go over everything and get to know them. It was a holiday weekend so I didn't expect to hear back for a few days so you can imagine my surprise when I got a message from Guillermo almost immediately even though he was out of town with family. My fiance and I along with my parents (my father is also a professional photographer) and daughter, met with Guillermo and Rebecca a few weeks later and looked at their portfolios, info and went over exactly what kind of overall look we were hoping for. They spent hours with us at a Bread Co. to make sure they answered all our questions and that they understood what we were wanting. We left the appointment feeling like we had just had a fun evening with friends and that they knew exactly how to achieve our photographic wedding goal. My photographer father was impressed with their knowledge and experience which also put my mind at ease. These days so many people buy a camera and a computer and set up a page to become instant photographers with no education or experience and that was not what we were looking for. We wanted experienced professionals and that is exactly what Guillermo and Rebecca are. We paid the deposit within days of our first meeting and felt completely comfortable in our decision. Part of our package included an engagement session with Rebecca, we were absolutely blown away by her creativity and openness to try different ideas. The finished product was beyond what we could have hoped for! There wasn't a single "meh" shot out of all 200 or more. About a month out from our "I, do" I had another brief meeting with Rebecca to finalize specific shots we wanted and go over the day of timeline. The morning of our wedding they arrived on time and ready to work their magic. Rebecca captured all the moments with me, my mom, grandmas, daughter, flower girl and bridesmaids. In all the chaos she was a calming presence and was able to make sure she got all the images that meant the most to me. While all that fun was happening, Guillermo was with all the men, capturing moments with my father and fiance and his father, All the groomsmen and the little guys in the wedding party. Once it was go time, Guillermo and Rebecca met at the ceremony site to capture our big day from all angles. They are true professionals...Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, experienced. We truly feel that selecting Dream Light Art was the best decision we could have made and the best money we spent for our day. The stunning images they captured will be cherished memories for our family for years to come. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had with them. They really do go above and beyond to ensure your happiness! It truly feels like they are our friends now. I reccomend them with my whole heart!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne S. · Married on 09/27/2019

Fast Friends

How do I start? About a year ago, I began the search for a photographer for my September wedding. I found Dream Light Art's page on this platform and noticed that they had prominently displayed a queer couple in their portfolio. I had seen so few of these that I had to reach out. The response I received was the sort of ally-ship that the LGBTQ community craves. Guillermo was genuine in his excitement to participate in our wedding and quickly became a friendly correspondence in the hectic planning of an STL wedding from far away. The planning process with Guillermo and Rebecca was so easy and they were both so communicative. On our wedding day, we laughed so much, threw a few audibles that led to incredible photos, and felt so special. My wife and I are so grateful for the images we received. I lost the thumb drive Guillermo sent me and not only did he send me a new one, but because it was right before Thanksgiving, he uploaded everything to a Dropbox so we could share with family over the holidays. If we lived closer to STL, we would for sure ask him to do a maternity shoot with us if we were so blessed. Thank you, Guillermo! Thank you, Rebecca!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience and amazing photos!

Working with Gara and Guillermo has been great! They have been very easy to chat with and share details and suggestions, as well as have great pricing! Gara shot our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful! So excited to see how she and Guillermo are able to capture our wedding later this year. You should definitely send them an email for more information on being your wedding photographers, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2019

well organized and beautiful photos

Rebecca and Guillermo did an amazing job photographing my wedding. When my fiancé and I first met them they were very professional, well organized, had a great portfolio of photographs, and listened well to our requests. A few weeks before our wedding, Rebecca met with us at our venue to look over the location, the lighting, and where she could take the best photographs. The day of the wedding Rebecca and her assistant photographer were on time and extremely helpful. My hair and makeup for my wedding party took longer than expected and caused our wedding events timeline to run behind schedule. Rebecca and her assistant were instrumental and using this extra time to organize other photographs and adapted as needed. During the reception they took some great candid photos and were resourceful in capturing the attention of our littlest family members during family photos. My fiancé and I were very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine D. · Married on 07/09/2019

A Shining Gem in the St. Louis Area

What a gem! Dream Light Art did a phenomenal job at our wedding! Gara was THE BEST and took beautiful, brilliant photos! She was professional, energetic, flexible, and artistic in her photography approach- so kind and wonderful to work with! Our photos arrived not long after our wedding and we were so happy with them! Gara, Guillermo, and Dream Light Art helped make our wedding spectacular! Best of all, they respected our budget and exceeded our expectations with such fantastic quality and professionalism! We're beyond grateful that we can look back at our special day with joy and be able to share our lovely photos with generations to come. Our photos truly make our wedding memories come to life! We highly recommend Dream Light Art for your wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Jolisa

Jolisa S. · Married on 06/18/2019

Dream Art photography

Gara is really friendly photographer. She is a kind person. She focuses on making sure her client or clients are happy. She's very versatile to her client's needs. She is also open to suggestions when it comes to posing for photos. Gara is very punctual and time efficient. Her photography style is artsy and creative. Dream Light Art Photography takes really nice pictures.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily E. · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible skill!

My husband and I are thrilled with how our photos turned out! Gara was such a friendly and professional person to work with, and Guillermo's editing was amazing! They clearly have incredible skill!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amelia P. · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful photographers and great photos!

Dream Light is fantastic! We worked with Rebecca and she was an absolute delight to work with! She did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Libby · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!!!

Your service was absolutely wonderful!! Alec and I couldn’t have been more excited. You all went above and beyond on that day. Not only did we get over thousands of pictures, but we got multiple editions of each picture. You were able to portray the true love and friendship of that day. The hardest part has been to limit which pictures to put in our scrapbook. We decided to do a handmade scrapbook of the day, which I am still working on, and am struggling to make them all fit. If that’s my only complaint, then I would say you guys were above and beyond what was expected.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Guillermo is absolutely incredible! We had to change our wedding date due to COVID and he was super flexible and assured us that he would do whatever he could to ensure he was available for whatever new date we chose. We ended up choosing August 1st, and our wedding was perfect! Guillermo got our pictures to us in record time and they are wonderful--more than anything we could have ever asked for! We told him we trusted him and just wanted him to use his professional creativity when capturing our day! He did just that--and the photos are beyond amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Dream Light Art Photography for any of your special occasions!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Sarah K. · Married on 09/29/2018

We have photos!

We hired Guillermo as our lead photographer and Gara as our secondary. They worked great as a team together. Both were very professional, dressed appropriately, and most importantly took great photos! Guillermo is the owner of Dream Light Art, so he did most of the logistical planning/coordinating prior to the day of. He is very easy to get in touch with. We used a combination of email, phone calls, and texts. We considered 7 or 8 photographers and met with 5 of them. We chose Guillermo and Gara based on a combination of photography style and price. We loved the way the two of them captured other couples’ weddings, and it matched many of the images we imagined receiving from our big day. Guillermo strikes a great balance of quality and affordability. We felt we got a great deal, and are extremely happy, albeit overwhelmed with about 2,000 photos from the day. Guillermo was amazing to work with, she is full of inspiration and will tell you how to stand and where to look. I told her I was nervous about holding my head in a way that caused extra chin, so she always helped make sure everyone was looking their best before taking posed shots. She also got great detail photos of our rings and decorations. Guillermo did great with the formal portraits, and with the help of a few “family rangers” we got through all the necessary combinations with time to spare. I definitely recommend getting an engagement session. This helped us understand the direction style of Guillermo, and get used to having our photo taken with out being so awkward. We do not consider ourselves great at being in photos and we now have so many we are having trouble selecting our favorites for our photo book.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa B. · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and professional

I highly recommend using Dream Light Art! They are amazing and so easy and friendly to work with. We had Rebecca do our photos for our wedding and we are in love with them. She did such a good job of capturing the moments of our day and she was very thorough, which is impressive to me considering she was the only photographer and was still able to take so many amazing pictures. We will absolutely be using them for our future pictures and I'm so glad we chose them.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Guillermo from Dream Light Art were amazing! I felt secure, confident, and received the best bang for my buck! Did I mention how great my sister's photos were? I would completely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Natasha · Married on 09/01/2018

Dream Light Art was amazing for our wedding day! Rebecca was the best photographer ever! She was fun, relaxed and really got us to relax and take some of the best pictures ever! She took amazing artistic photos outside before the reception and then also lots of candids during the reception (what I requested). She takes the time to meet with you a few times before the wedding to get a sense of the style you prefer and go over details and the timeline for the day! We are so happy to have had her at our big day! They are also quite affordable!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018