Dream Light Art Reviews

Dream Light Art 6
Dream Light Art 7
  • Amy

Amy Legg · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience and amazing photos!

Working with Gara and Guillermo has been great! They have been very easy to chat with and share details and suggestions, as well as have great pricing! Gara shot our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful! So excited to see how she and Guillermo are able to capture our wedding later this year. You should definitely send them an email for more information on being your wedding photographers, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Jolisa

Jolisa Swims · Married on 06/18/2019

Dream Art photography

Gara is really friendly photographer. She is a kind person. She focuses on making sure her client or clients are happy. She's very versatile to her client's needs. She is also open to suggestions when it comes to posing for photos. Gara is very punctual and time efficient. Her photography style is artsy and creative. Dream Light Art Photography takes really nice pictures.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily Essmyer · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible skill!

My husband and I are thrilled with how our photos turned out! Gara was such a friendly and professional person to work with, and Guillermo's editing was amazing! They clearly have incredible skill!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amelia Payne · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful photographers and great photos!

Dream Light is fantastic! We worked with Rebecca and she was an absolute delight to work with! She did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Dream Light Art 8
    Dream Light Art 9

libby · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!!!

Your service was absolutely wonderful!! Alec and I couldn’t have been more excited. You all went above and beyond on that day. Not only did we get over thousands of pictures, but we got multiple editions of each picture. You were able to portray the true love and friendship of that day. The hardest part has been to limit which pictures to put in our scrapbook. We decided to do a handmade scrapbook of the day, which I am still working on, and am struggling to make them all fit. If that’s my only complaint, then I would say you guys were above and beyond what was expected.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sarah Keifer · Married on 09/29/2018

We have photos!

We hired Guillermo as our lead photographer and Gara as our secondary. They worked great as a team together. Both were very professional, dressed appropriately, and most importantly took great photos! Guillermo is the owner of Dream Light Art, so he did most of the logistical planning/coordinating prior to the day of. He is very easy to get in touch with. We used a combination of email, phone calls, and texts. We considered 7 or 8 photographers and met with 5 of them. We chose Guillermo and Gara based on a combination of photography style and price. We loved the way the two of them captured other couples’ weddings, and it matched many of the images we imagined receiving from our big day. Guillermo strikes a great balance of quality and affordability. We felt we got a great deal, and are extremely happy, albeit overwhelmed with about 2,000 photos from the day. Guillermo was amazing to work with, she is full of inspiration and will tell you how to stand and where to look. I told her I was nervous about holding my head in a way that caused extra chin, so she always helped make sure everyone was looking their best before taking posed shots. She also got great detail photos of our rings and decorations. Guillermo did great with the formal portraits, and with the help of a few “family rangers” we got through all the necessary combinations with time to spare. I definitely recommend getting an engagement session. This helped us understand the direction style of Guillermo, and get used to having our photo taken with out being so awkward. We do not consider ourselves great at being in photos and we now have so many we are having trouble selecting our favorites for our photo book.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Bender · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and professional

I highly recommend using Dream Light Art! They are amazing and so easy and friendly to work with. We had Rebecca do our photos for our wedding and we are in love with them. She did such a good job of capturing the moments of our day and she was very thorough, which is impressive to me considering she was the only photographer and was still able to take so many amazing pictures. We will absolutely be using them for our future pictures and I'm so glad we chose them.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Dream Light Art 10

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Guillermo from Dream Light Art were amazing! I felt secure, confident, and received the best bang for my buck! Did I mention how great my sister's photos were? I would completely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Natasha · Married on 09/01/2018

Dream Light Art was amazing for our wedding day! Rebecca was the best photographer ever! She was fun, relaxed and really got us to relax and take some of the best pictures ever! She took amazing artistic photos outside before the reception and then also lots of candids during the reception (what I requested). She takes the time to meet with you a few times before the wedding to get a sense of the style you prefer and go over details and the timeline for the day! We are so happy to have had her at our big day! They are also quite affordable!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Gara Dyson of Dream Light Art Photography was the photographer for my wedding and I could not be happier with the quality of the service or finished product I received, especially at such a great price. Gara took time to understand what my vision was for my wedding/what types of pictures I wanted (and offered suggestions when I was unsure), she was flexible when the wedding day didn’t go exactly as I planned, the wedding party thought she was great to work with, and most importantly, she beautifully captured moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Dream Light Art Photography to any bride.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Shelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Guillermo with Dream Light Art Photography is someone you'll want to contact if you want to rest assured that you'll get an experienced photographer who truly will capture all of the important moments of your wedding day in a beautiful and natural way. I could speak endlessly of his character, his passion for photography, and for how hard he works to get you what he knows you'll want when you look back at your pictures. He will guide you with his suggestions but will encourage you to be engaged in giving him ideas or if there are special things you may want to see captured that he may not be aware of. He will make for your perfect sidekick. He somehow manages to capture everything noteworthy, yet doesn't get in the way. He is friendly, easy to work with, and he truly made our day. He really did. I wouldn't have had it any other way. We are so incredibly happy.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome! Guillermo and Rebecca were amazing to work with. Hire them!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Dream Light Art 17
    Dream Light Art 18
    Dream Light Art 19

Cuc B · Married on 05/06/2018

Professional, high quality photos and affordable!

My wedding was small and low key. I wasn't too picky about the venues or any of the other details but was extremely picky about choosing the right photographer. Even after going to a ton of shows, I wasn't impressed by most of the photographers--even the high-end ones. They always showcased their strongest photos but fell flat when I looked at their full body of work. It was very difficult to find the quality and consistency I wanted at an affordable price point. So naturally, I was nervous about Dream Light because the pricing was so reasonable. I liked what I saw on Guillermo's page so thought it wouldn't hurt to get a consultation. After the first consultation with him, we decided to book him. This was the last thing we had to book for the wedding. So we were looking for the right fit down to the very last minute. I liked that Guillermo had his own ideas but he was also receptive to taking direction from his clients. While I'm not a photographer and lack any of the technical skills, I feel like I have a strong vision and understanding of what I want and he was able to understand and execute on it. The pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn't be happier. He provided all the different resolutions and sizes of each photo for various print and web needs. I'm a designer, so I definitely appreciated having the different files to work with. Guillermo was interesting and great to work with. He was also very patient and flexible because the last part of my wedding was a Chinese traditional banquet and it was probably outside of his normal shooting environment.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding was in Fredricktown, MO which is about 2 hours away from St. Louis. My husband is also station in Virginia, so all of our conversations were over the phone or via email. And trying to plan a wedding 14 hours away is DIFFICULT!

But I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my photos, he was very kind, and helpful! I was really bad about contacting him, and giving him info because I was so busy in my personal life, but he made it work! He was able to get onto my pinterest and pull pictures from there to make sure we did all the photos I wanted. His assistant was so helpful too! She made sure at we were staying on schedule, and letting upme know which pictures we still needed to take, or who was next, and so on!
    I was running an hour late to my venue, but he went ahead and took the time to look around, and take pictures of the venue and all our dresses hanging up. He did not waste anytime, as soon as I got to the venue we started shooting! From that moment until it was time for him to leave, he was taking pictures.
    The pictures are beautiful, I can’t just pick one that’s my favorite, because there’s so many!

He is WORTH it!

Dream Light Art 27
    Dream Light Art 28
    Dream Light Art 29

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

Let me start out buy saying the church I got married at was being difficult! They where trying to pack up and kick us out not even an hour after the ceremony(which they told us prior we could use the church till our reception). Anyway Guillermo and his assistant work so hard to make sure we got wonderful pictures they did not give up! Even after I was tired, annoyed and seconds from a break down! They ran around the church and found some amazing shots. To be honest I did not have high hopes in getting any worth wild shots, and they proved me wrong!!!! Oh, did I mention it was raining too! The price was more then fair some places where asking 3 times as much! My wedding day was made so much better by having them there! Thanks so much you guys are amazing!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Dream Light Art 30
    Dream Light Art 31
  • SC

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2017

My fiance, Matt, found Guillermo and Dream Light Art Photography on the internet and after we looked through several of his prior engagement photo shoots, we just knew we had to book him ASAP.
    It was clear through his work that Guillermo takes pride in his work and yet at the same time, he is patient and listens to what his customers want. He is also one of the most reasonably priced photographers around. The prices are so fair and in the end it is absolutely worth it!
    Guillermo helped my fiance and I through our shoot as we are not the most photogenic people. He made us feel so comfortable and made us laugh which helped loosen us up. Guillermo is also good with his time and always had excellent recommendations on poses or places to shoot and capture the best shot. We are so excited to see what he does for our upcoming wedding this weekend.
    We highly recommend his work, you will not be disappointed and he is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Dream Light Art 32

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Guillermo from Dream Light Art was amazing! Working with him made it so that I could enjoy my wedding day. He worked seamlessly behind the scenes and made sure to capture every photo I mentioned was important to me. He truly is an artist and I could not be happier!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessi · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't find the words to express how grateful I am to Guillermo and Rebecca for perfectly capturing our engagement session and wedding day. The most impressive thing I have to mention is that the turnaround time on the photos is AMAZING. I got around 300 fully edited engagement pictures in 2 days and about 2,300 fully edited wedding photos in about a week and a half. The photos were artistic, looked extremely beautiful, and they even made me look fabulous (I'm not photogenic :) ). We had two planning meetings where they took all of our input and they also helped us create timeline for the wedding day. Everything ran like clockwork with the pictures even though we had pictures taken at several locations. I even gave them a list of specific pictures I wanted and they made sure to get each and every one along with some very beautiful sunset pictures. Rebecca and Guillermo work very well as a team and were able to keep our bridal party of 20 on schedule, focused, and moving quickly all while having a great time. They are both very charming and a pleasure to be around. You only have one shot to get great wedding photos and I'm so glad we trusted Guillermo and Rebecca with the task.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Cory · Married on 09/22/2017

The service was top notch. We were looking for simply someone to get good photos of our wedding. Most of the other places we looked required us to go with some kind of wedding package. Here we did not. Guillermo was incredibly professional and offered great advice. Even when scouting locations for our pictures he was able to offer some fantastic insights into why some locations were better than others. The day of our wedding, he was there promptly on time and we were able to get started right away. He was quite creative on the angles and shots that he got. He was also able to capture some fantastic moments at the reception. When everything was said and done, we had our digital pictures quite promptly afterwards. The turn around time was about what we expected. The pictures that we got were absolutely fantastic, and plentiful. This was definitely not the case of getting a handful of images out of many potentials. We got so many great shots we are overwhelmed and having a great (difficult) time deciding on which shots we want to send to whom as well as which ones we want to turn into prints.

The over all experience was more than 5 stars and incredibly easy to navigate. Thank you Guillermo for all that you have done, your amazing skill, fantastic eye for shots, and for how easy you are to work with. Most definitely will be sending recommendations to other friends who have upcoming weddings and events that they want a photographer for.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Guillermo's talent is very impressive. His passion for his work shows through his enthusiasm in capturing the perfect moments. He worked very hard the entire wedding, but it was clear he was enjoying what he was doing. He sent us all the photos on a thumb drive about 10 days after the wedding (!), the number of quality photos he took was way more than what the typical wedding photographer out there would be able to provide. I highly recommend Guillermo and his team!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Dian · Married on 08/18/2017

I drawn to his artistic vision portrayed on his website. We were running a little late, but he was very flexible. I had some ideas for photos which he worked with to give us some beautiful shots. He helped lead us to scenery that was extremely photogenic and guided us through the session so that we would have the best photos possible. We wound up with so many photos and for an excellent price. If you are looking for an artistic eye to photograph your event, go with Guillermo.

We has such a wonderful experience with our engagement photo shoot and can't wait for him to photograph our wedding. I couldn't be more satisfied with our experience and the photos we received.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/01/2017

Professional photos, easy to work with, and a great deal! My husband and I got married July 2017 and had both Rebecca and Guillermo as our photographers for the day. They were both great, providing an easy experience before, during, and after the ceremony. We had a decent amount of time between our ceremony and reception and we able to get shots at multiple locations and still stay on schedule. I can’t rave enough about how great the photos turned out and there were A LOT of photos. We wanted the whole photographer experience, but a lot of other places did not fit into our budget. Dream Light Art Photography allowed us to have amazing photos to cherish for a surprising great price! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Kala

Kala Harvey · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely wonderful!

We had Dream Light Art take our Engagement and Wedding photos, and I LOVE THEM!! Rebecca was our photographer, and she is so calm and really let us do our thing and gave us some hints along the way. She is an absolute JOY to work with! Guillermo edits the photo's so beautifully, it's hard to pick which edit you like of a pose! I am so happy we found Dream Light Art, so we can go back and relive our special days over and over again :) Thank you, Rebecca and Guillermo!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Dream Light Art 33
    Dream Light Art 34
    Dream Light Art 35
    Dream Light Art 36

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

We used Guillermo and his associate Lynn to shoot our wedding on 5/6/17. My husband and I could not be more happy with our experience. Guillermo was extremely communicative during the planning phase prior to our wedding day. He even took the time to meet me in person to sit down and discuss all aspects of the day and to outline my expectations. He shared ideas and suggestions which we used on the day and it worked out wonderfully. We took photos in our hotel, then at City Garden in downtown STL, including our "first look" moment which was beautifully coordinated by Guillermo and Lynn. We then moved on to our venue, The Thaxton, to complete the pre-wedding shots. They both has so many amazing ideas throughout the day and captured some of the most gorgeous staged and candid wedding photos I could have even imagined. I was also blown away by the promptness to which Guillermo had our digital media ready after our wedding. We were able to view all of our photos quickly and they were more beautiful and well-organized then I could have imagined. We will be using Dream Light Art Photography again and would recommend them highly for any photography needs.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Nikki · Married on 05/06/2017

Guillermo was an amazing and talented photographer! We loved every single one of our photos. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2017