Andy Martin Photography Reviews

145 | Tampa, FL

145 Reviews for Andy Martin Photography

Merlika V · Married on 01/25/2020

Merlika & James V

After an unfortunate last-minute cancellation, Mr. Martin stepped in and truly captured and fulfill our memorable evening! He was punctual, and very professional! I would recommend him any day! Andy completed our expectations plus more...Thank you for help making our night so special!!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank You Merlika. Your wedding was so beautiful and I was happy to be a part of it. I feel in love with everyone who attended. :-)
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Friscia · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful work!

From the second I spoke with Andy I knew he was the perfect photographer for my wedding! He is amazing to work with and makes taking pictures effortless! His work exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you andy Ryan! Have a great New Year!
  • David

David · Married on 11/23/2019

Fantastic!

We first met Andy at a wedding expo, and he instantly stood out to us from all of the other vendors. While explaining some of the techniques he uses, it was clear he was very passionate about his work. We booked an engagement shoot soon after, and not only were his pictures fantastic, but the whole experience was quite enjoyable. The engagement shoot confirmed to us that he was the right photographer to entrust with our wedding.

Leading up to the wedding, Andy’s communication was prompt and professional, and he really helped us frame our wedding day timeline. Fast forward to the day of the wedding; Andy was there early to ensure pictures of our preparation and decor. He was personable amongst family and the bridal party, yet assertive when he needed to be, in ensure we stuck to schedule to get the pictures we wanted. There were neat moments when you could see his artistic genius at work while creating a perfect picture. Some of those creative moments weren’t evident until we got the images back and were able to see things the way Andy had seen them.

During the reception, Andy seemed to be everywhere, and managed to capture every special moment. His second shooter Mike, who was also very personable, added many creative ideas and helped to obtain a quantity of quality pictures.

From start to finish, Andy Martin Photography was professional, friendly, and creative. We really felt comfortable, which helped to allow our true smiles in photos, rather than a forced “say cheese” appearance. Andy’s enthusiasm and passion genuinely contributed to our perfect day, and we couldn’t be happier with our entire experience. We HIGHLY recommend him to all!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you David. I fell in love with you guys and your story from the start. True love is an amazing thing. I can't wait till you see the gift I got you. Arrives Monday! WooHoo!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/23/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Andy! He did a fantastic job and made our special day one to remember! He’s very professional, extremely friendly and working with him is fun and exciting! I remember reading a review that said: ‘ Stop shopping right this minute and book Andy for your wedding!’ I’m so glad I did! It was the best decision I made! I look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving You! Have a great New Year David and Christine!
  • Annamarie

Annamarie Wagner · Married on 11/16/2019

Andy is amazing!

Andy and his son did our wedding in Osprey, Florida and they were very professional and made us feel so comfortable. They found the best places at our venue to take photos and the pictures they took were breathtaking. All of our family and friends are amazed when looking at our pictures and we could not be more pleased with them. Andy is THE BEST of the best.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you and Ben! Have a great New Year!

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2019

We love Andy!!!!

Andy was absolutely amazing to work with!!!! So much fun and always made us very comfortable! Our engagement photos were incredible and we’re sooooo excited to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lari M Averbeck · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved Andy... thrilled with his photos

Not only is Andy a fantastic photographer he gave us lots of great wedding tips along the way that came in super handy! He is a top-notch professional and super great guy! Our photos were so intimate and he gave us the space to be creative and fun as well. He captured the essence of our very special day and we would recommend him to absolutely everyone! Thank you Andy for your personal touch and artistic guy and making us giggle on cue :-)

Sent on 12/24/2019

Giacomo Porrino · Married on 10/05/2019

Very nice wedding

Andy did our humble wedding and knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you guys! Have a great 2020!
  • Y

Yeruz Salcedo · Married on 10/05/2019

Excelente!

Andy Martín es un fotógrafo excepcional . Toma en cuenta todos los detalles de la boda desde el principio al fin. Es puntual y muy profesional. Lo recomendamos 100%.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you guys! Have a great New Year GG and Yeruz!

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2019

Andy Martin is absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, engagement session, wedding day, and trash the dress session (which was so much fun!), he was professional, caring, and dedicated! He was always early to our meetings/shoots; he was also quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls. He captured everything about our wedding day, beginning to end! I wanted to go to my mother’s grave in my wedding dress, he was on board to come with me to get pictures from the beginning, and he also drove us to the cemetery. He was great to work with; he is flexible and gets the shots that you want! He is very passionate about photography and has a great eye for getting the perfect pictures! All our pictures turned out amazing, engagement, wedding, and trash the dress! I will recommend him to everyone! He is not just your photographer, he is your friend. Thank you Andy for everything, we love all of our pictures!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Hey Nicole, Thank You, Thank You, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. This means so much to me! It was a pleasure serving you guys!

Rachel Sands · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding memories beautifully captured

Andy is a fantastic photographer. When my mom and I met Andy at a Bridal expo we both fell in love with his work. To compliment his beautiful photography, we had a long conversation with him where we could tell his passion for photography and capturing the important moments during a wedding. We had a very large wedding out on the beach and were so happy with all the photos he captured from our special day. Planning a wedding is not always easy but picking Andy as your photographer will be.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Hello Rachel and Chris! It was really great bumping into you at Celia and Rick's wedding Saturday. Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you guys! Have a Great New Years!
  • Melissa

Melissa Melander · Married on 02/22/2019

One of a kind! Spectacular!

Andy was truly amazing! Capturing every moment of our wedding experience from engagement photos to the wedding to the bridal shoot afterwards. All the photos are beautiful and he really puts 150% effort into everything he does. He will cater to what you want so your personality shows in the photos. He was very flexible and went above and beyond to give us the best photos we could have. Worth every penny and then some. Thanks Andy!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

HI Melissa! Thank You so much for this wonderful review. I wish you guys hadn't moved away. It's always great spending time with you guys. It was a pleasure serving you guys! Have a great New Year!

Kaitlyn Pita · Married on 02/17/2019

Andy is the BEST

We are so glad that we stumbled across Andy at the Bridal Show in St. Petersburg. His work is incredible! A wedding happens just once in a lifetime, and you only have that one chance to capture it all. He did an incredible job making memories to last forever, not only through his work, but through the relationship he built with us. I cannot thank him enough, and I suggest you call him right now!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn for your review. It's great to have you a part of my family. ;-) Chat soon.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Porter · Married on 01/27/2019

great To work with, amazing quality of photos and we always get them in a very quick time

Andy is an amazing photographer with a great eye for candid shots as well. We have hired him for 3 of our children’s weddings, engagement photos and family photos. He never disappoints, he is always early, engaged in what he is doing and his turn around for getting photos back is quick and the quality superb. I highly recommend him for all your photo needs!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Hello Jennifer! Thank You so much for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you guys! Have a great New Year! And I will continue photographing all of your families weddings! You guys are awesome.
  • Catherina

Catherina · Married on 01/19/2019

Omg the absolute best photographer EVER!!

Where can I begin... It all started at the Tampa wedding expo at the Tampa Convention Center in December of 2017. The very first vendor station I saw with Andy and his wife Anne. Their sample albums were amazing. His wife was so sweet and told me all about Andy, his work, and at that moment I experienced that same feeling when you try on your wedding dress and know that's your dress... I knew he would be my photographer. In January 2018 I was able to go ahead and officially book with Andy. When I tell you he is beyond excellent in his craft!!!! Everything from our engagement photos to our recent wedding photos on January 19, 2019. Andy is so easy and fun to work with. His pictures capture pure beauty at its finest. I have never had such amazing pictures taken!! Everyone that sees them are in awe! I HIGHLY recommend him and look forward to hiring him again (maybe for a maternity shoot in the far future lol).

Sent on 01/25/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Hi Catherina, thank you so much for your review! I had an AWESOME time at your wedding. Everyone I met was so cool... Loved your family and especially your dad! Super hip! And as shy as your husband Jorge is, he still made himself available for photos. Great guy! Thanks for the review.

Kayla Buccellato · Married on 11/09/2018

Andy Martin this years and the futures photographer

From the start, Andy was beyond ready for anything we threw at him. He was always a text or call away, he gave us great advice, he was patient with us, to get every perfect picture anyone would want. He went out fo his way for us, especially on the day of the wedding. You never know how "all over the place" you really will be until the day of your wedding is here. Andy did anything he could to make sure we were beyond satisfied on our big day. My wife had a huge list of "extras" she wanted pictures of, and he made it happen, plus some. Andy took his time and was very careful with the details he had in out pictures, and even if the lighting or the scenery wasn't what we were looking for, he kept at it. We did a day after shoot with Andy as well, and you know how hectic the day after you get married is, just as hectic as your wedding day. Well, Andy made this happen for us a few days later, without any issues. He is a very open and helpful photographer, and he does amazing work. This review doesn't do enough justice for Andy. I can truly say, we have met an awesome man, and made a true friend along the way. Thank you Andy Martin for your patience, guidance and love you had for our wedding. You are more than a photographer, and I am glad our paths have crossed.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you So much for this review. You guys know how much I love you, your family and all of your awesome friends.

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Andy was amazing to work with! He is a genious and an amazing photographer! We loved his personality and his genuine passion for photography. He made us feel so special and captured the best photos of our big day! Thank you to Andy and your team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2018

My husband and I got married at the Orlo House on May 15th. Andy was our photographer and he was absolutely amazing!! We loved every photo. We highly recommend Andy Martin Photography!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Elise · Married on 04/28/2018

Andy was wonderful to work with. He’s very talented, professional, punctual, and easy going. Andy is so creative that no two photos look exactly the same. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful and we could not be more satisfied! We honestly cannot pick which one is our favorite as there are just too many great photos to choose from! We were smiling the whole time we were looking at all the wedding photos and so pleased with how they turned out. What’s great is that the photos can really tell a story, which was wonderful because it helped fill in the gaps for what we missed on our wedding day since it was such a whirlwind.

Do yourself a favor - stop searching for photographers and hire Andy before someone else does!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • May

May · Married on 02/24/2018

Our wedding photography experience was unreal thanks to Andy! Right from our initial meeting, we knew he was the perfect choice for us - his creative eye, expertise in lighting and composition, and overall fun attitude were exactly what we were looking for! He knows how to capture "moments" AND deliver slick, magazine-esque shots. Andy works with you on such a personal level, getting to know what you're about as individuals and as a couple, then capturing it all perfectly in every shot. He's spontaneous and outgoing, and really makes sure you're completely comfortable in front of the camera so that your true selves can shine. He's also super accommodating: even though our ceremony was earlier in the day at a completely different location than our evening reception, Andy catered to our unconventional schedule and was exactly where he needed to be, when he needed to be there. He's incredibly responsive, answering emails and calls promptly, and a ninja when it comes to being "unseen" (he blended into our reception snapping off pics without us ever realizing he was there)! Even his second shooter, Jill, was an absolute joy -- she helped me stay calm and collected before our ceremony when it started a little late, and her sense of humor and style made the whole day feel like a party! Hiring Andy Martin Photography was one of the best decisions we ever made :)

Sent on 03/14/2018

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

May & Christian! You guys were so awesome. I loved your unconventional approach to your wedding! Jill and I had an amazing time. We just loved all of your friends and family as well.

Tamara · Married on 02/17/2018

Andy is the best! His knowledge of lighting and ability to capture beautiful candid moments is what really sets him apart from other photographers.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jamie and Chris · Married on 02/10/2018

Andy was an absolute pleasure to work with and the best choice of a photographer we could have made. We were looking for a very specific style – realistic, candid photos, and Andy fits that perfectly. Our photos are incredible and we received them very quickly. He made us feel comfortable the whole time and is professional and fun. We highly recommend Andy!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Brian · Married on 01/06/2018

After researching many different photographers in the area, we determined Andy Martin Photography was best quality service of the photographers, and the price was reasonable. Andy went above and beyond our expectations to give us the best service possible. First, Andy provided us with an engagement photo shoot. Next, he was at the wedding from the time everyone was getting ready until the end of the wedding reception. Andy also set up a projector during the wedding and presented all the photos from the wedding earlier in the day. All of this in addition to the his high quality photos and his ability to set the scene of each picture. Andy really cared about our wedding and put in extra time and work to make sure he could give us the best product possible.

I will highly recommend Andy Martin Photography to my family and friends.

Sent on 02/20/2018

RICHARD · Married on 12/30/2017

Andy Martin provided the most professional experience I could have imagined on out wedding day. It was done with professionalism, comfort, and absolute confidence. He is the best at what he does!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Erin · Married on 12/28/2017

If you are still looking for a photographer just do yourself a favor and hire Andy. He is AWESOME! His pictures are beyond stunning and you will not be disappointed! Thanks again, Andy!

Sent on 01/19/2018