Andy Martin Photography Reviews

Andy Martin Photography 5
Andy Martin Photography 6
Andy Martin Photography 7

Nicole · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Andy Martin is absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, engagement session, wedding day, and trash the dress session (which was so much fun!), he was professional, caring, and dedicated! He was always early to our meetings/shoots; he was also quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls. He captured everything about our wedding day, beginning to end! I wanted to go to my mother’s grave in my wedding dress, he was on board to come with me to get pictures from the beginning, and he also drove us to the cemetery. He was great to work with; he is flexible and gets the shots that you want! He is very passionate about photography and has a great eye for getting the perfect pictures! All our pictures turned out amazing, engagement, wedding, and trash the dress! I will recommend him to everyone! He is not just your photographer, he is your friend. Thank you Andy for everything, we love all of our pictures!

Kayla Buccellato · Married on 11/09/2018

Andy Martin this years and the futures photographer

From the start, Andy was beyond ready for anything we threw at him. He was always a text or call away, he gave us great advice, he was patient with us, to get every perfect picture anyone would want. He went out fo his way for us, especially on the day of the wedding. You never know how "all over the place" you really will be until the day of your wedding is here. Andy did anything he could to make sure we were beyond satisfied on our big day. My wife had a huge list of "extras" she wanted pictures of, and he made it happen, plus some. Andy took his time and was very careful with the details he had in out pictures, and even if the lighting or the scenery wasn't what we were looking for, he kept at it. We did a day after shoot with Andy as well, and you know how hectic the day after you get married is, just as hectic as your wedding day. Well, Andy made this happen for us a few days later, without any issues. He is a very open and helpful photographer, and he does amazing work. This review doesn't do enough justice for Andy. I can truly say, we have met an awesome man, and made a true friend along the way. Thank you Andy Martin for your patience, guidance and love you had for our wedding. You are more than a photographer, and I am glad our paths have crossed.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Andy Martin Photography 19
    Andy Martin Photography 20
    Andy Martin Photography 21

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you So much for this review. You guys know how much I love you, your family and all of your awesome friends.

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Andy was amazing to work with! He is a genious and an amazing photographer! We loved his personality and his genuine passion for photography. He made us feel so special and captured the best photos of our big day! Thank you to Andy and your team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2018

My husband and I got married at the Orlo House on May 15th. Andy was our photographer and he was absolutely amazing!! We loved every photo. We highly recommend Andy Martin Photography!!

Elise · Married on 04/28/2018

Andy was wonderful to work with. He’s very talented, professional, punctual, and easy going. Andy is so creative that no two photos look exactly the same. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful and we could not be more satisfied! We honestly cannot pick which one is our favorite as there are just too many great photos to choose from! We were smiling the whole time we were looking at all the wedding photos and so pleased with how they turned out. What’s great is that the photos can really tell a story, which was wonderful because it helped fill in the gaps for what we missed on our wedding day since it was such a whirlwind.

Do yourself a favor - stop searching for photographers and hire Andy before someone else does!

• May

May · Married on 02/24/2018

Our wedding photography experience was unreal thanks to Andy! Right from our initial meeting, we knew he was the perfect choice for us - his creative eye, expertise in lighting and composition, and overall fun attitude were exactly what we were looking for! He knows how to capture "moments" AND deliver slick, magazine-esque shots. Andy works with you on such a personal level, getting to know what you're about as individuals and as a couple, then capturing it all perfectly in every shot. He's spontaneous and outgoing, and really makes sure you're completely comfortable in front of the camera so that your true selves can shine. He's also super accommodating: even though our ceremony was earlier in the day at a completely different location than our evening reception, Andy catered to our unconventional schedule and was exactly where he needed to be, when he needed to be there. He's incredibly responsive, answering emails and calls promptly, and a ninja when it comes to being "unseen" (he blended into our reception snapping off pics without us ever realizing he was there)! Even his second shooter, Jill, was an absolute joy -- she helped me stay calm and collected before our ceremony when it started a little late, and her sense of humor and style made the whole day feel like a party! Hiring Andy Martin Photography was one of the best decisions we ever made :)

Sent on 03/14/2018

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

May & Christian! You guys were so awesome. I loved your unconventional approach to your wedding! Jill and I had an amazing time. We just loved all of your friends and family as well.

Tamara · Married on 02/17/2018

Andy is the best! His knowledge of lighting and ability to capture beautiful candid moments is what really sets him apart from other photographers.

Jamie and Chris · Married on 02/10/2018

Andy was an absolute pleasure to work with and the best choice of a photographer we could have made. We were looking for a very specific style – realistic, candid photos, and Andy fits that perfectly. Our photos are incredible and we received them very quickly. He made us feel comfortable the whole time and is professional and fun. We highly recommend Andy!

Brian · Married on 01/06/2018

After researching many different photographers in the area, we determined Andy Martin Photography was best quality service of the photographers, and the price was reasonable. Andy went above and beyond our expectations to give us the best service possible. First, Andy provided us with an engagement photo shoot. Next, he was at the wedding from the time everyone was getting ready until the end of the wedding reception. Andy also set up a projector during the wedding and presented all the photos from the wedding earlier in the day. All of this in addition to the his high quality photos and his ability to set the scene of each picture. Andy really cared about our wedding and put in extra time and work to make sure he could give us the best product possible.

I will highly recommend Andy Martin Photography to my family and friends.

RICHARD · Married on 12/30/2017

Andy Martin provided the most professional experience I could have imagined on out wedding day. It was done with professionalism, comfort, and absolute confidence. He is the best at what he does!

Erin · Married on 12/28/2017

If you are still looking for a photographer just do yourself a favor and hire Andy. He is AWESOME! His pictures are beyond stunning and you will not be disappointed! Thanks again, Andy!

Andy Martin Photography 22

dalene · Married on 12/03/2017

Stop reading reviews and hire Andy Martin right now. Whatever the cost, it will be the very best money you spend on your wedding; because let’s face it – even though I thought endlessly about favors and the perfect place cards for the better part of a year, I don’t think anyone else even noticed for more than thirty seconds. But your pictures will last. And what amazing pictures you will have!! Is it taking it too far to say that Andy Martin has magical powers? Maybe, but I don’t know how else to explain the way he made us look so gorgeous! He has an artist’s eye, and comes up with all kinds of shots and poses that might have felt a little weird in the moment, but were amazing in the end – so TRUST HIM. He knows how to capture your most beautiful self, and can herd your whole reluctant family as well. Also, a note about what a special human being Andy is: he is patient and generous and funny and kind – he loves his work and it shows – we are so lucky to know him! And those pictures…. I can’t stop looking at them.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Andy Martin Photography 23
    Andy Martin Photography 24

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dalene and Max. If was such a pleasure being with you guys on your most amazing wedding day.

Andy Martin
    Your Love. My Passion.

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Andy was nothing short of spectacular! I can honestly say that I would chose him a hundred times over! Right from the start, Andy's passion for photography was radiating off him. We had our engagement shoot with Andy, and I'm so glad that we did. Not only did we get the chance to get to know him a little better, but we learned his style of photographing and how the process works. This was our first time ever getting professionally photographed, so it was nice to kind of practice how to pose and whatnot before the big day. Andy makes the process fun with plenty of laughs, and somehow makes it to where you feel less awkward kissing and romancing in front of a complete stranger! :) On the wedding day, Andy was timely, energized and passionate. He is warm and welcoming, and you can honestly see that he loves what he does. He not only made sure to shoot our small list of "must have" photos, but he never missed a beautiful, unexpected moment or photo opportunity. He was very receptive to our needs and wishes that day, and helped us immensely in planning our timeline and the flow of the day. I was beyond surprised by the different angles and shots that he got during our ceremony (looking at the photos, I couldn't believe he had gotten from point A to point B so quickly!). I cant say it enough - he did not miss a thing. Our photos are absolutely stunning! It's going to be hard to choose which photos to print large prints and hang, there honestly are just SO MANY breathtaking photos. He captured so many beautiful moments and emotions, I cant thank him enough! Hiring Andy was the BEST decision we made in planning our wedding :) I would give him 10 stars if I could! There is not a doubt in my mind that as this little family of two starts to grow, we will continue to work with Andy for all of our photography needs throughout the years.

Brian · Married on 11/18/2017

Andy is a true professional! He was so creative as well as open to suggestions. Loved his work and attitude!

• F

Felisha · Married on 11/10/2017

From the moment my husband and I met Andy at a wedding expo; we knew he was our photographer. He was so passionate and his sample shots were beautiful. His ability to capture shots that aren’t posed is second to none. He was amazing on our big day and captured so many beautiful moments. He was very accommodating and was able to get every shot we would have wanted while seeming to be almost invisible during the ceremony and reception. We are so happy with all of our photos and could not have asked for a better photographer. Highly recommend.

Andy Martin Photography 25

Mandy · Married on 11/04/2017

We were so lost in the decision regarding wedding photographers. Until my friend who (is a photographer) recommended Andy. We cannot express how happy we are with decision to work with Andy. He truly is a professional, and an absolute delight to work with. He means it, when he says this his passion. We enjoy hosting parties and spending time with our friends. Andy, did a fantastic job of blending in and capturing candid moments of day that are priceless. Truly one of the best investments we could have made for our wedding day.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

Andy is amazing!! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. Andy provided great direction to ensure the photos turned out beautifully. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The finishes were just gorgeous. We have so many great photos to cherish our special day forever. Andy is the best!!

Madeleine · Married on 09/16/2017

Andy was amazing! I'm in love with our engagement photos and I can't wait for our wedding photos. He's easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in such a stressful time. Photos come out beautiful.

Robert · Married on 06/11/2017

Being a Groom I never expected to actually enjoy taking pictures for our engagement or wedding. But Andy is a highly talented professional who made me feel comfortable and confident from the moment I met him. He has the ability to make a photoshoot feel fun and exciting. He engaged and inspired me from the start of our engagement shoot all the way to the end of our wedding reception. Andy proved to be a veteran at managing our family while taking pictures of large rambunctious groups during our wedding. His vision is unmatched, and his photos are breathtaking!! I have been complimented by my groomsmen who were so impressed by his skills. He is a photo General and they listened to him because they knew how good he was from the first picture he took until the last. Thank you Andy

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

Andy was absolutely amazing. A pleasure to work with, and a true artist. He came highly recommended by a friend that works in the wedding industry and has seen lots of photographers' work (she's actually going to use him for her wedding as well).

Andy is such a pro and so friendly and funny - every interaction was great. We had a morning wedding, and took portraits after the reception was over. That was just about my favorite part of the whole day. It was fun, intimate, and romantic.

I could not be happier with how the pictures turned out. Every time I think oh, I wonder if he got a pic of so and so - I go through and look and there it is. I can't think of any type of group shot/event/guest that he missed. Our house is going to be covered in wedding photos... I just love them all!

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

Andy Martin did a fabulous job with our wedding photography! He was professional, but also fun and he helped ease the stress of the wedding day activities. He knew exactly what photos were important to us and he captured every moment of the day perfectly. I've looked back at my photos probably 100 times and I feel like I'm reliving the whole day over again each time! Having a good photographer was the top priority for my husband and I and we truly couldn't have chosen better than Andy Martin! I will recommend him over and over again to any of my friends that have weddings coming up! Even our bridal parties commented on how professional and great Andy was! We are so grateful to Andy Martin for making our wedding even more perfect than we ever imagined.

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2017

Andy is by far the most talented, artistic and amazing photographer I've ever met. I'm inlove with EVERY single one of our wedding photos. He made the day so unbelievably easy. He made me comfortable in my own skin. I literally could not recommend a more thoughtful, willing and creative person! From the first time I met him, I knew he was the right one. He isn't one of those 4 hrs and done, he worked literally 10hrs from start to finish and blew us away. He even helped vision the way my table should be. You will not meet another photographer like him, he truly cares about your thoughts and ideas and getting the best pictures. Ugh I could write about him all night! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! You will not be disappointed!
    ? Mr. and Mrs. Koons!

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2017

Andy is absolutely Amazing. He went far beyond my expectations. We felt like he was part of the family. We could not have done it without him. He was there from the beginning to the end. Thank you for everything Andy and making my daughter's day extra special. I can
    thank you enough.

Ailen · Married on 12/03/2016

Andy was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting over coffee, to our engagement photo shoot, through our wedding day. We immediately appreciated Andy's straightforward attitude regarding pricing of packages and rights to print pictures---unlike some wedding photographers, Andy doesn't try to sell you an unnecessarily expensive package, and will not limit your rights to print your pictures for personal use. With that said, Andy is very talented and his work is just as good, if not better, than the companies that will charge an arm and a leg for a wedding package. It is easy to see that Andy loves what he does--for our engagement pictures, he spent hours on end with us so that we could get all of the pictures we wanted, and it was the same on the wedding day. We received our pictures back in just a few weeks, and they were just beautiful. Andy is talented, friendly, responsive, and we highly recommend him.

• Magdalene

Magdalene · Married on 11/19/2016

Definitely glad we booked Andy for our wedding! He's so personable yet professional. My husband and I would absolutely recommend him. He will take gorgeous photos.