Amorcito Corazon Studio Reviews

Amorcito Corazon Studio 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

So Perfect!

Where do I even start with these amazing people?!
    The one thing I wanted to spend my money on was photography and a videographer and boy did they not disappoint!
    They were professional, kind, friendly, insanely talented, and a fantastic value!!
    I am honored to call them my friends and continue to get compliments on my photos & video 6 months later.
    I'll be forever grateful to them for making our big day perfect and recommend them to everyone!

Amorcito Corazon Studio 8
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 19
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 20
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 21

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2018

This is an an amazing company. Anel is creative, kind, passionate and oh so artistic. Pricing was fair and her responsiveness was outstanding. She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day , I knew my pictures were in good hands. Thanks Anel for everything ♡♡♡♡

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 22
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 23
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 24
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 25
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 26
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 27

Amorcito Corazon Studio's reply:

Danielle, thank you and Joe for inviting us to be part of your wedding! We are super lucky to have the best clients ever!! We truly appreciate you guys opening your hearts to us, you made the day super fun, relaxed and super joyful! Gracias!!! ♡

Shunya · Married on 07/16/2017

I was very happy to meet Jacob &Anel because weddingphotos they took made my honeymoon very memorable.These great photos remind me of the exciting time spending in Cancun clearly.Jacob & Anel know what we want so they can take great photos.

Soulla · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I got married last June and Anel was our photographer. We couldn't have been happier with Anel's service and profesionalism. She clearly loves what she does and it really shows in the pictures she takes. She made the whole experience very easy, comfortable, and most importantly a very memorable one, for us. Her open-mindedness and her great eye for those unique unexpected captures is just extraordinary. Would definitely use them again for any special occasion with no hesitation.
    .... Soulla

Robert Scott · Married on 06/24/2017

Our photographer, Anel, was awesome! She was so easy to get along with and made the experience of taking pictures alot of fun. She has a knack for getting pictures of people that really capture who they are and how the vibe of the moment was feeling. She even took the time to get a couple nice pictures of our cats - and true to her style she captured their personalities great. Thanks for doing such a great job and for taking so many great pictures of us and our families at the wedding!

Muchisimas Gracias Anel!

Scott Tune

Lisa · Married on 06/13/2017

We had such a spectacular experience with Amorcito Corazon Studios photography services. We had our wedding at a resort that had approved photographers, and charged a substantial fee to bring in outside vendors. Anel and Jacob offered us an affordable package that allowed us to get pictures over several days during our trip despite the fact that they were not an "approved vendor". Based on the quality AND the quantity of our pictures, they would have been worth every penny even at double the price.

Ben · Married on 05/08/2017

Amazing work!!! love every single pic!!!! Very professional and high end looking they took the time to capture every single detail.. Very friendly
    Delivered in the time promised, I got lucky Anel came to Toronto and bring it to my door

Amorcito Corazon Studio 28
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 29
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 30
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 31

Jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jacob and Anel have such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Their ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and their energy and passion comes across in the photos. Both are able to blend in so well that your guests literally will not realise they’re being photographed. We could not recommend Jacob and Anel more. The both of them went above and beyond.
    I thought it especially amazing that they contacted our wedding planner the day before our wedding and asked if they could go on the catamaran sailing trip that we had planned for our guests. The photos they captured that day in the water are just as important as the ones on the actual wedding day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their photographs!! It also helped our guest to feel comfortable around them so that the next day at our wedding they were able to let lose and not be up tight when getting photographed. Do yourself a favor and just book these two I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!
    David & Jamie Farrell May 6,2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2017

Team Amorcito was amazing! I sat with them a few months prior to my wedding and explained everything I wanted and also that I am not a huge fan of posing for photos. They listened to all of my requests and all went perfectly. I love my wedding photos and videos!!! Also their prices are extremely fair!! Mil gracias Anel and Jacob!! ❤️❤️ See my slideshow video here: https://vimeo.com/221089594

Janelle · Married on 04/27/2017

Anel and Jacob were FANTASTIC! I really can't thank them enough for making our day so special and one we'll be thinking about the rest of our lives. They captured the true essence of who we are as a couple and exactly how the day felt. It was full of laughs, smiles, and LOTS of dancing! When I was looking to hire a photographer outside of the resort we were staying at, I sent them an e-mail and they wrote back to me within the hour! Right away I felt so comfortable with them, I knew I was in great hands. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. They have the amazing ability to make you feel so special and they truly left our wedding feeling like family. The photos they captured for us will make us smile for a lifetime. I thank them from the bottom of my heart! I loved every single one of my photos, below is just a taste!

Amorcito Corazon Studio 32
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 33
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 34
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 35
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 36
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 37
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 38

Julia · Married on 04/08/2017

We can't say enough about our experience with Anel! She had such amazing artistic ideas, captured perfectly so many intimate moments, an ABSOLUTE JOY to work with and our wedding pictures are AMAZING!

Amorcito Corazon Studio 39
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 40
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 41
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 42
    Amorcito Corazon Studio 43

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2017

We chose Anel and her team over the photographers offered at our resort. She was so warm and friendly. She made me feel that we could hand everything over to her and just focus on our big day, which we did! We have 417 final photos and are supposed to choose 80 for an included album....IMPOSSIBLE! My husband and I are having trouble figuring out the wall space for all the pics we want to frame in our home! I had to ask Anel to choose the pics for our album herself, which she graciously agreed, because there was no way we'd ever be able to choose only 80!

Amorcito Corazon Studio 44

Randi · Married on 10/22/2016

I was so glad when our wedding coordinator introduced us to Jacob & Anel! We met them via facetime and knew right away they really cared about their work and truly wanted to capture our special day perfectly- which they did! They are very professional but passionate and extremely easy to work with. They also brought two videographers with them that also did an amazing job. Everyone at our wedding kept saying how wonderful they were and we couldn't be more pleased with the pictures and videos! Thank you again!!

Ayako · Married on 04/25/2016

We did a photo session of wedding anniversary in Cancun. They offered us a perfect environment so that it can proceed with the shooting , making us so relax. Moreover, when we asked the sunset scene shooting at our request, they gave us underwriting willingly. The photos of the finished exceed expectations, which can be so fantastic and romantic, we are very satisfied with them. It is worth shooting and be guaranteed. Furthermore, their warm personality also added, it was a very nice wedding photo of memories.Thanks a lot!!!

Adam · Married on 02/13/2016

For our wedding destination in Antigua, Guatemala we looked at and met with a bunch of photographers. After a certain point they can all seem similar. Amorcito Corazon is different. Jacob & Anel are not just wedding photographers, they are story tellers, truly. They won't just photograph your wedding, they will capture the emotion and energy of the day. It's becomes a perfect documentary of your wedding. Multiple people have told us our wedding pictures were the best they have seen. Don't think about this, just book them!

Jessica · Married on 02/13/2016

I have nothing but raving reviews of Amorcito Corazon Studio! Anel and Jacob were an absolute pleasure to work with - So much so that my husband and I hope to stay in touch with them over the years. Their photos are stunning and we have been told by multiple guests that they are the most beautiful wedding photos the've seen. I highly recommend hiring these guys, they won't let you down.

Again, nothing but love for these 2.

Lacy · Married on 01/23/2016

Anel and Jacob were absolutely amazing. They were very accommodating to what we wanted and helped us to design a contract that we had in mind.
    From the minute they showed up they went to work, they Captured so many unique and beautiful photos I didn't even know they were taking until we got our photos back!
    We had our wedding on the beach and the photos turned out absolutely beautiful!!! When our dinner ran a little long they offered to stay later to be sure to capture dancing and cake cutting.
    We also had a trash the dress photo shoot and it was unreal! They picked us up from our hotel made sure we had cervesa and snacks and brought us to the most beautiful cenote and our pictures are stunning. I had a photo book made with all our wedding photos and when I picked it up the entire store commented on how amazing our photos were.
    Anel and Jacob thank you both so much for helping us tell our love story for many many years to come! You both are truly wonderful and we can't thank you enough for everything you did for us!
    Chad and Lacy

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

Absolutely amazing!!!! We had the best experience with Amorcito Corazon. Our wedding pictures came out exactly how we wanted. Each images tells the story of our day. I love looking back and being transported to those special moments. Anel and Jacob were really great to work with, we loved that it was super casual and not forced. Booking a photographer from so far away can be a little nerve wrecking but Anel made me feel so at ease from the start. I am so happy I found Amorcito Corazon, I would never have booked anyone else to cover my wedding.

Anel & Jacob were the most amazing photographers ever! They completely understood the vibe of our wedding and captured the most beautiful and organic memories for us.

Carly · Married on 07/30/2015

We absolutely loved working with Jacob and Anel. They were incredibly helpful and responsive. They take fabulous pictures and get them to you very quickly. They captured our wedding day perfectly and made us feel very special. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get professional pictures taken. I'd be happy to talk to anyone who has questions as well! Thank you Jacob and Anel!

Anel and Jacob were exclusively professional. They provided us with a high quality of service before my wedding and during the event. They timely responded to all my questions for the time of my wedding planning. Anel and Jacob were fun to work with when they were taking photos at the wedding day. Anel and Jacob are both very professional and you can totally rely on their professionalism no matter for what event you request their photography services.

Kristin · Married on 02/27/2015

Anel and Jacob are AMAZING. I contacted them 9 months before my wedding and they were super responsive. Within the day they got back to me with all of the questions I needed to know to make me feel comfortable to book them as my photographer. I got married at NOW Sapphire and since they've been there several times they knew all of the good places to take pictures. I loved how they both see and feel photography and cannot wait to see the pictures. They showed a few of them when they were done and they were excellent. I highly recommend them for any bride getting married in the Riviera.

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2015

We hired Jacob and Anel at Amorcito Corazon Studio for our wedding at the Now Sapphire resort after reading reviews on a Best Destination blog. We researched them and a few other photographers in the area. We fell in love with their photography style, and felt they were right for us. The cost of their services was very reasonable (especially compared with other photographers in the area), and worth every penny, in my opinion! Communication via email was fast and efficient, and Jacob and Anel were always so friendly and accommodating. We met them in person on the day of our wedding, and instantly felt comfortable with them. They are so warm and friendly, and so passionate about their work. They were very familiar with the resort, and knew the best locations for photos, so not a moment was wasted. This was definitely a huge advantage over hiring a Canadian photographer and flying them down with us! Anel and Jacob worked so hard, only taking a break for supper. They made sure they didn't waste a moment.
    I saw our wedding photos today for the first time, and I am blown away!!! I expected the photos to be good, but what I saw exceeded my expectations in every way! The photos are truly amazing, absolutely beautiful and unique. These pictures mean so much to us and we will treasure them forever. Jacob and Anel, you've provided such a wonderful gift for us, our wedding day was perfect and you've captured our beautiful memories in your photos! Thank you so much, I would recommend Amorcito Corazon Studio for wedding photography a million times over!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 01/10/2015

Jacob and Anel were amazing and accommodating on the day of, and for our day out the next day. All of my family commented on how friendly they were and creative. Their final product is exceptional and beyond creative. I had forgotten or missed moments during the day and they captured everything for me.

When I go back to Mexico with my family, I would hire them again to capture my family on vacation.

Tiffany · Married on 11/28/2014

Jacob and Anel were absolutely fabulous! We had a destination wedding in Puerto Morelos. Having to book a photographer in Cancun all the way from the United States made me very anxious. I found reviews online for amorcito corazon photography and they were all stellar! After emailing with Jacob and Anel and viewing their website I was positive I found the right pair to photograph our wedding. They are both so very sweet and talented. They listened to our wants and suggestions, but with their creative genius, we didn't need to make many. We had a blast working with them and many of our guests/wedding party commented on how wonderful they were. They are incredibly affordable and well worth it!! We even reserved them for extra time. Our pictures our beyond stunning. I almost cried when they sent us the final product. I can be somewhat of a critical person, especially when it came to wedding planning, but I have to say that there is not one thing I would've changed about working with these two. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!