American Ministries Reviews

20 | Columbus, OH

20 Reviews for American Ministries

20 American Ministries Reviews

Tricia · Married on 06/16/2018

I was very impressed with American ministries. I reserved my officiant over a year in advance and they contacted me the day before my wedding to make sure nothing has changed and informed me of what would happen. The officiant showed up early, explained everything and did a great job. Everyone i spoke to were super nice and informative making my experience wonderful. They are also very affordable unlike most officiants. I highly recommend them!!!! 10 stars in my book!!!

Logan · Married on 05/26/2018

It was a very nice, simple service, which is just what we were looking for. The officiant was very friendly and the entire experience was great overall.

Chloe · Married on 05/19/2018

Me and my husband got married here they were so professional and so sweet. The chapel was gorgeous and they were very understand to the fact that I didn’t want my husband seeing me. I would recommend this place to anyone.

American Ministries 1

Leahanna · Married on 12/16/2017

This place was absolutely amazing.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

We had the officiant come to our location and he was great. On time, very professional and just what we were looking for.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

All those pretty little yellow stars say it all! I will recommend.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/03/2017

Married my sweetheart September 3rd and you will laugh but all i can say is Awesome Sauce. My guests are still asking how we found such a nice guy to do our wedding. The words he used were so nice when he spoke about the importance of being in love and loving each other forever. Pastor Mike was our Offiicant.

Janet · Married on 03/15/2017

It was perfect and just right for us! The ambiance was beautiful and serene. This place offers the best bang for your buck.

Danielle · Married on 01/26/2017

Their Wonderful! We drove all the way from Michigan to get married in their chapel. We just called to schedule and they did the rest. They coordinated the entire event and there was no extra charge. The Minister was also wonderful!

Breanna · Married on 01/01/2017

Wonderful people! I definitely recommend them.

Gino · Married on 06/17/2016

All I can say is this guy was the one. I booked him for my daughters wedding and it was the best! Her friends were saying how wonderful his words were and how great the service was. If I could I'd give him 10 stars!

Ray · Married on 01/09/2016

My wife and I married there last year. OUR minister Mike did a great job.

sandy · Married on 12/12/2015

Our officiant was great. We both just loved him. He was professional and very nice. The words he spoke touched us both and even the guests.

We definitely will recommend American Ministries to everyone getting married in the future. We had a beautiful ceremony!

Sara · Married on 02/02/2015

Pastor Mike was amazing! He helped me with my vows and performed my ceremony on short notice saving my wedding!

Sarah · Married on 02/01/2015

The Pastor was great and everyone enjoyed the wedding. He even added in all the last minute changes I hit him with and he was happy to do it. He was quite the crowd pleaser.

Mindy · Married on 01/10/2015

Awesome! He was very professional and kind.

Monique · Married on 10/06/2012

he was on time , he was so easy kind , the ceremony was beautiful

• lennox.baylor

lennox · Married on 09/16/2017

We had the normal full ceremony at our venue and it was perfect. For $80 is was WELL worth it. Though the ceremony is not fully customizable at this price point, they allow you to have readings for your choosing as well as various types of unity ceremonies. The ceremony was quick yet meaningful and everyone complimented us on it. As a plus, they sent our license back to the courthouse within 4 business days.

Steve · Married on 09/03/2017

American Ministries was a great resource for our low-key, non-religious wedding. We had initially contacted them, as well as Damian King, to officiate our small wedding, however, another vendor was false advertising his rates on here as being $50 when in fact they're closer to $500. American Ministries was a much sweeter $80.

We wanted a small gathering in a week and contacted American Ministries about getting our wedding officiated on short notice. They were able to get us scheduled for that day, set us up with the minister that would officiate the ceremony, and had us meet with that minister the week before to discuss what we wanted for the ceremony (vows, special arrangements, and all the small details).

When the day came, we received a call letting us know Pastor Mike was there, as he had arrived about 45-50 minutes early. He was very helpful before the ceremony, making sure we had all the paperwork we needed, getting everything signed off before the ceremony. He went through with us one more time how we wanted everything, and then went through the 10 minute service.

Their services are by default non-religious, and true to his word there was no religious mention in the speech. Everything was very short, sweet, and simple - just how we wanted it - and we didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for someone to do this. I would definitely recommend American Ministries.