17 Reviews for All Occasions Event Rental

Drapery (1)
Tables (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)

All Occations was amazing to work with! They helped me pick out our tables linens and chairs for our wedding which turned out absolutely stunning! The staff was so friendly to work with and professional. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tracy was wonderful to work with. Upon walking in we were quickly greeted and shown what we were looking for. She was very patient and easy to work with throughout the whole process. The specialty linens they offer are amazing and we were able to find a beautiful lace overlay that was perfect for our very bohemian inspired wedding! We also selected bronze silk napkins which matched our gold cake stand and chivari chairs! I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens

We rented our tent, tables, chairs, and linens from All Occasions for our September outside wedding on our property. All Occasions was great to work with! They made planning easy and were very quick to answer calls and emails. All of our items came perfectly as ordered and delivery and tent set up with no sweat for my husband and I. Our tent was gorgeous and worth the money. We also rented the barrel bars which added to our rustic look. Our dance floor was also delivered and set up for us and looked great. Zero complaints!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens
3.6

This place has really good inventory. They are extremely professional. Pick up, set up, delivery is all different charges. Requesting a specific time for delivery is also extra. So the cost adds up quickly. Make sure you plan for all those expenses.

Profile Picture Puja, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used All Occasions for my May 2015 wedding. I only rented garden chairs, but All Occasions was so easy to work with! They handled the delivery and pick-up very well, and worked closely with my facility. I didn't have to worry at all! I probably changed my order 5 times, and each time the event staff was helpful and adjusted it quickly. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had never heard of All Occasions Party Rental but now that I have I can't say enough about what a professional group of folks these people are. Jennifer Noll handled every detail with knowledge and was able to assist with every detail. Visiting the showroom was so exciting as we actually got to set the table and get an idea of what items would look like on the big day. All Occasions helped us with long tables for the bridal party, mercury glass votives for tables, tablecloths and napkins, and a stunning etched cake stand. Items were delivered on time and were even more lovely than we could have imagined. They were picked up from our venue and returned with no further contact from our family. When planning your big day don't miss visiting this unique place for ideas, inspiration and more.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/31/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I loved working with all occasions! They made everything so seamless and fun. The people there are kind and beyond helpful! The prices are very reasonable. I will defiantly use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lot of different options - rented table clothes and napkins rings

Profile Picture User2208181, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose All Occasions Event Rental for our table linens for our wedding reception. We were on tight budget and they were only place that had a color that was a close match to the coral we used in our wedding.

They were very helpfully in coming up with ideas and ways to keep it under $500 for napkins and table cloths. Also I would highly recommend going with pickup option because its free and they make it very easy. You can pick linens up 2-3 days before event and return 2-3 days after. All table clothes come on hangers and they give you bag to put dirty linens in after the event.

They helped make our reception pop with the coral color and made everything a breeze. Would highly recommend All Occasions Event Rental.

Thanks,
Anthony & Emily

Profile Picture Anthony & Emily, 6/21/13, 10 Reviews
3.4

We rented an electric food warmer for my wedding. The people here were very nice and helpful, unfortunately the warmer didn't work the day of the wedding! My dad and fiance were able to rig something up to make do.....but that was the whole point of renting the warmer! When my dad returned it, they offered to return the entire rental fee and I certainly appreciate their willingness...buuuttt that doesn't make it less frustrating. Would go back here, but have learned a lesson in TESTING the equipment before it is actually needed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/18/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Friendly staff. Beautiful rental options. Wide variety.

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our reception looked fantastic with the linens and chivari chairs we rented from All Occasions. We are so happy with how our reception site looked and the linens really helped to tie the color theme in. All occasions was great to work with.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We only used All Occasions for a few items (mostly the cotton candy machine and supplies), but they were easy to work with, affordable, and had everything we needed to have fresh-made cotton candy at our reception.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented nearly everything for our wedding, and All Occasions really took care of us. The service was outstanding and the quality of the items we rented was, too. The people were so friendly and happy to help, even when I had to make a bunch of changes to my order right before the wedding. Worth the price!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/18/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were a joy to work with and got me exactly what I needed and it was perfect. Can't wait to use them in the future!!

Profile Picture kristie, 9/27/08, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pricey, but worth the cost for a wedding at home because of the confidence I had in their services. They knew what they were doing and were willing to add, delete and review our contract over and over again until we were sure we had everything covered. They were amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/4/08, 11 Reviews
3.9

They are pricey but the whole transaction was smooth and worry free. The quality of service compensated for the price.

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/28/07, 5 Reviews