Chair Covers of Cincinnati

552 Blackhawk Trail, Loveland, OH 45140 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chair Covers of Cincinnati

Chair Covers of Cincinnati is an event rental company providing services in Ohio. They pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service and quality products to leave their customers fully satisfied. Each chair cover is inspected, laundered and steamed before events, and include delivery and setup to ensure you don’t have to worry about a single detail during your big day.

Products Offered
Chair Covers of Cincinnati provide many unique, quality products to make your day everything you’ve dreamed of. Their large inventory ensures that you will not only have plenty of options for colors and styles, but also that they will have plenty of product for your special event. Their products include:

• Chair covers

6 Reviews for Chair Covers of Cincinnati

1 User photo

Chair Covers of Cincinnati 1

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Let me start by saying, I know I wasn't the easiest bride to work with. I think I may have changed my mind 4,623 times. Chair covers of Cincinnat was always able to take the time for my questions and stop what they were doing to meet my needs. My wedding was more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined. My mind was at ease for this part of my big day. Would use them 1000 more times!!!

Grace · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so glad Chair Covers of Cincinnati did my wedding. When I got engaged, I tried to rush and plan everything right away because I was so excited. The owner personally helped me choose colors for my wedding after showing me her extensive selection of colors and style of sashes. She was completely flexible as I went back and forth between a few colors, making me feel like a priority! After finally choosing the perfect color with her help, my wedding was the dream wedding I always hoped for!!

Chair Covers of Cincinnati FAQ