About Chair Covers of Cincinnati

At Chair Covers of Cincinnati we've got you covered!!!

Chair Covers of Cincinnati is committed to make your event everything you've dreamed of. From small dinner parties, baby showers, birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, weddings and large corporate events we put a personal touch on every event. We require a deposit and supply a service agreement showing our devotion to the day of your dreams. Check out our photo gallery on our website www.chaircoversofcincinnati.com, facebook and Pinterest.  Chair Covers of Cincinnati has you covered!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Chair Covers (2)

Let me start by saying, I know I wasn't the easiest bride to work with. I think I may have changed my mind 4,623 times. Chair covers of Cincinnat was always able to take the time for my questions and stop what they were doing to meet my needs. My wedding was more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined. My mind was at ease for this part of my big day. Would use them 1000 more times!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad Chair Covers of Cincinnati did my wedding. When I got engaged, I tried to rush and plan everything right away because I was so excited. The owner personally helped me choose colors for my wedding after showing me her extensive selection of colors and style of sashes. She was completely flexible as I went back and forth between a few colors, making me feel like a priority! After finally choosing the perfect color with her help, my wedding was the dream wedding I always hoped for!!

Profile Picture Grace, 8/5/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1432317875631 img6133
220x220 sq 1432318007220 img6406

552 Blackhawk Trail, Loveland, OH 45140   See On Map
513-544-8608 (phone)
Chair Covers of Cincinnati is a wedding chair cover rental company from Cincinnati, OH servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dayton, OH, columbus, and covington, OH. Chair Covers of Cincinnati is a professional event rental company that has been part of the Cincinnati, OH wedding industry since 2007 specializing in chaircovers and sashes.