Alegrias Brides Reviews

64 | Miami, FL

64 Reviews for Alegrias Brides

Sarah I. · Married on 11/21/2020

Incredible Gowns and Top Notch Service

The service and professionalism of the staff is top notch! After a miserable experience at a bridal chain store, the staff at Alegria's took fantastic care of me. They accommodated an appointment for me right away. They were warm and attentive from the moment we walked in. The consultant asked me what I thought I wanted and my likes/dislikes. I said that I was thinking about a ball gown, but I wanted to try different silhouettes to be sure. She asked me about lace and beading preferences. Right away she said she knew what I wanted. I was brought into a large fitting room and they brought me one beautiful gown after another. The first gown was incredible, but I tried every silhouette possible. When I was sure that I wanted the ball gown, they brought me a couple more, but the first one was it. It was my absolute dream come true. They ordered it lined in such a way so that the boning in the top would blend in to my skin. My veil was a work of art. I've never seen a veil as beautiful as this one. They received it all in plenty of time for my wedding (in spite of Covid19) and all it needed in alterations was the bustling. They even came up with a way to bustle my cathedral veil because I wanted to continue to show it off during the reception. I cannot recommend this bridal shop and their staff enough! 5 stars is too low!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Melany · Married on 10/17/2020

Mi experien fue al 100% les recomiendo a Yunesca ella me ayudo en cada detalle de los vestidos me sentí muy cómoda con ella su carisma su amabilidad.

Los dueños y el personal me atendieron de lo mejor un ambiente confortable encontré lo que buscada a un Exelente precio 👏👏👰

Sent on 07/11/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful experience

I spent an entire day walking up and down miracle mile trying on wedding gowns and could find ‘the one’. Ready to try again, I went on a rainy Sunday afternoon and Alegrias was the ONLY bridal boutique open. Me and my party were invited in And after giving a quick description and showing a photo of my dream dress that was couture and WAY out of my price range.. all the associates in the store began the hunt. They led me, my mom and my sister and baby nephew into a large fitting room (which I loved because they were able to see my real initial reaction) and it only took 3 dresses! I am notoriously picky and the 3rd one was the charm! The only feature it lacked (dramatic open back) was an alteration they were able to successfully accommodate to. Not to mention I was 2 months away from my wedding date! The dress was completed on time a exceeded expectations! They also customized my veil! I got a million compliments about my dress specifically on my wedding day! Not a large store but definitely a GEM! Forever appreciative of this bridal shop and their wonderful staff!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Gabriela

Gabriela D. · Married on 03/07/2020

Great Experience!

I bought my wedding dress at Alegrias!!! Amazing experience!! Everyone at the store was kind and professional on all our visits. They were very accommodating!! The staff is great!! Highly recommend the store!!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Raquel

Raquel L. · Married on 01/25/2020

Best Wedding Dress Experience EVER

I visited multiple bridal boutiques in Coral Gables, FL. While everyone was nice nothing compared to the service at Allegria Bridal's. Lourdes was my associate and she listened to what I wanted and asked for photos the 1st dress she picked out is the one I said yes to. I had been to at least 5 bridal boutiques before here. The service was fantastic and I felt like a princess. They have great variety of styles, sizes, and pricing. My price includes alterations and special order option.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/25/2020

Great service

Love my wedding dress and it was affordable

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 11/23/2019

So sweet & so helpful!

I found my dress the first time I walked into the store. I saw it on the maniquí and i knew I wanted that dress. I went with my sister & we both found our wedding dress. They were so nice and they were so sweet! The price was a little over my budget, but I couldn’t not bought my dream dress.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfect one stop place for dress and alterations

Came here for my second store of trying on dresses and after showing my sales associate one or two pictures, she put me in a dress that ended up being the one! Well below my budget too! We tried in 5-6 more but I kept going back to the first one. The sales associate was so friendly, fast and efficient and didn’t make me feel pressured at all. I was an out of town bride and everything with my dress was perfect thanks to the communication and professionalism for Alegrias.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Loris

Loris A. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful dress and excellent service

We loved having chosen Parkland Country Club at our wedding. Very good coordination of Melanie and her team. A lovely place

Sent on 11/23/2019

Kaitlin S. · Married on 04/13/2019

The most gorgeous dress

I went in a few months before my wedding to try on about 10 dresses and nothing. Went back 2 months before my wedding date again, and found the dress of my dreams. Once I put it on I knew it was the one. It fit perfectly and was the exact style I wanted. Maria helped me so much and the alterations were quick and simple. Thank you again for helping me find my dress and for all the memories! I highly recommend this dress spot because there's so many options!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jackie · Married on 01/19/2019

I loved my dress!

My experience with Alegrias was fantastic. I absolutely loved my dress and they were always willing to change anything I wanted at fittings. They were all very nice and easy to work with. I felt beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Alegrias Brides's reply:

congratulations Jackie
    We are very happy to be part of your happiness
    Thank you also for the very nice review.
    Lourdes
  • Soon2BMrs.Z

Natasha · Married on 01/27/2018

I found my perfect dress here and couldn't have been more happy. They have a wonderful selection, professional team and pricing was great. Extremely happy I purchased from them.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2017

Highly recommend this store.
    The staff is so friendly and hard working, THEY ARE NOT PUSHY AT ALL, UNLIKE THE OTHER STORES ON THE MILE.
    Alegrias has been there for several decades. I would be afraid to go anywhere else since other stores keep opening and closing. Look at alfred angelo....
    Anyways, i just felt like letting other brides know that i had an excellent experience, my dress was perfect, and i couldn't have asked for a better experience. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEGRIAS!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Sharon · Married on 02/02/2017

I could not have been happier with purchasing my dress at Alegrias Brides. The staff was phenomenal. They went above and beyond for me. Everything from the selection process till the alterations, the process did not feel pushy at all...unlike the other stores on the mile. Alegrias trumps them all. Don't waste your time at the other stores, Alegrias is by far the most pleasant!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Marlen · Married on 10/15/2016

They have the most beautiful dresses I saw in my hunt for the perfect gown, hence selecting this vendor. They have gowns at varying price points and some samples which can be purchased. They have very good quality products. They also carry the most beautiful veils. And the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Y

Yainelys · Married on 05/15/2016

En alegria's brides encontre el bestido de mi sueño.despues de ir a tantos lados me iba a dar por bensida en el ultimo lugar que fui fue en alegria y fue ingreible en trato fue super bien las en pleadas fueron mui amable y encontre lo que yo keria mi bestido de novia estoy super feliz.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lidys · Married on 04/17/2016

I had a great experience at Alegrias Brides. From the moment I walked in looking for my wedding dress everyone was really nice. My dress was ready before the time it was scheduled to arrive, which is a relief since I only have to do some minor alterations, but I had more than enough time for those.
    The lady that helped me was super nice and patient with me.
    Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Great staff very professional very good at what they do

Sent on 01/24/2016

Shanique · Married on 01/16/2016

My experience with Alegria's Brides was wonderful from start to finish. Abraham and his team are the best....two thumbs up for sure! From the moment I walked into the store I felt like I was the center of attention (unlike several other bridal stores on Miracle Mile). They have a large selection of gowns so finding the perfect one for me was not hard at all. I needed minor alterations which was efficiently done in time for me to catch my flight the next day. I highly recommend Alegria's to anyone looking for the perfect wedding gown.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Lizzette · Married on 12/12/2015

From my first experience, trying on dresses, I knew I would find "the" dress here. Not only did they have an amazing selection of dresses at reasonable prices, but their service was great. The owner of the store was just amazing! I'm so very happy with my dress and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I would highly highly highly recommend this vendor. The wedding dress of your dreams is bound to be in their boutique. To see pictures of me in my dress, check out instagram... #awalkwiththeClouds

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • D + S

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

The staff and owners of Alegrias Brides really exceeded my expectations. I went in to the shop thinking I wouldn't find anything in my price range but I did. I found the most perfect lace dress for my beach wedding. I live in the Keys about two hours away and I made about 4 separate trips there (including when I initially found my dress). Everyone was always attentive and polite. The seamstress did a good job understanding my vision and was very eager to make any changes that needed to be done. I would highly recommend this bridal shop! Especially if you are looking for a lace gown.. they have a very large selection of beautiful lace!

Sent on 10/07/2015

I highly recommend Alegria's Brides for good prices, great attention to customers and excellent work of the seamstress. My wedding was the last Saturday and service was excellent at less than 2 weeks stay perfect, even though my dress which I chose had a manufacturing flaw, the seamstress Julie did an excellent job and my dress was totally aligned, the lace’s design both the front and back, and that should be applauded. I want to emphasize that I am a very special person and detail and was very satisfied with this work. So I recommend Alegria's Brides, where all brides leave happy like the name of this wonderful Shop.

Sent on 07/24/2015

When I was picking my wedding dress, I walked up and down Miracle Mile yet I couldn't find the perfect dress. Finally I came across Alegria's and there it was...my dress. I am not saying that this is the place you will find your dress, everyone has different tastes. However, I will tell you that they have a large selection of dresses and a very attentive staff. After picking my dress they were a delight to work with, especially when doing my alterations (which can be a little nerve wrecking). After the wedding was said and done they took my dress to get it cleaned and preserved for a very reasonable price!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Janna · Married on 01/01/2015

To the Alegria's Brides team- you guys rock!
    What a great experience, everything was just perfect. My dress was altered to perfection and everyone complimented me on my dress.
    They have the best assortment and selection in the mile, hands down. Don't waste your time with the other shops… None had the selection like Alegrias did.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Ashly · Married on 12/13/2014

Abraham & The Alegrias Bridal Team,

Did such an amazing job with my wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses. My wedding was on 12.13.14 & they provided me with most amazing experience when choosing my wedding gown. All the girl's are so helpful & make you feel at home. I went back numerous times to try on my gown to show to different friends & family & each time they were more then happy to help me into my dress. The bridesmaid dress's came out beautiful & all my girls had a pleasant ordering experience. Abraham is so patient & makes you feel like your the only bride he has to help. I must of called him over 100 times with silly questions, but he was always very comforting. I definetly recommend them to get your wedding gown from!!

Sent on 12/22/2014