53 Reviews for Alegrias Brides

Bride (6)
Veils (3)
Hair Accessories (1)
53 Alegrias Brides Reviews

I found my perfect dress here and couldn't have been more happy. They have a wonderful selection, professional team and pricing was great. Extremely happy I purchased from them.

Profile Picture Natasha, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Highly recommend this store.
The staff is so friendly and hard working, THEY ARE NOT PUSHY AT ALL, UNLIKE THE OTHER STORES ON THE MILE.
Alegrias has been there for several decades. I would be afraid to go anywhere else since other stores keep opening and closing. Look at alfred angelo....
Anyways, i just felt like letting other brides know that i had an excellent experience, my dress was perfect, and i couldn't have asked for a better experience. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEGRIAS!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I happened to be in the neighborhood one day and they were able to grant me a last minute appointment as they had a slot available. It's a small boutique, and they don't have a huge variety but their prices are really good. I would say from the nearly dozen places I tried on dresses, Alegria's provides good value. The one caveat I had is that you can't take photos of you in the dress until you purchase it.

Profile Picture User7427661, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I could not have been happier with purchasing my dress at Alegrias Brides. The staff was phenomenal. They went above and beyond for me. Everything from the selection process till the alterations, the process did not feel pushy at all...unlike the other stores on the mile. Alegrias trumps them all. Don't waste your time at the other stores, Alegrias is by far the most pleasant!

Profile Picture Sharon, 2/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They have the most beautiful dresses I saw in my hunt for the perfect gown, hence selecting this vendor. They have gowns at varying price points and some samples which can be purchased. They have very good quality products. They also carry the most beautiful veils. And the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Profile Picture Marlen, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

En alegria's brides encontre el bestido de mi sueño.despues de ir a tantos lados me iba a dar por bensida en el ultimo lugar que fui fue en alegria y fue ingreible en trato fue super bien las en pleadas fueron mui amable y encontre lo que yo keria mi bestido de novia estoy super feliz.

Profile Picture Yainelys, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Alegrias Brides. From the moment I walked in looking for my wedding dress everyone was really nice. My dress was ready before the time it was scheduled to arrive, which is a relief since I only have to do some minor alterations, but I had more than enough time for those.
The lady that helped me was super nice and patient with me.
Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

Profile Picture User4609279, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Great staff very professional very good at what they do

Profile Picture User6258267, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

My experience with Alegria's Brides was wonderful from start to finish. Abraham and his team are the best....two thumbs up for sure! From the moment I walked into the store I felt like I was the center of attention (unlike several other bridal stores on Miracle Mile). They have a large selection of gowns so finding the perfect one for me was not hard at all. I needed minor alterations which was efficiently done in time for me to catch my flight the next day. I highly recommend Alegria's to anyone looking for the perfect wedding gown.

Profile Picture Shanique, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

From my first experience, trying on dresses, I knew I would find "the" dress here. Not only did they have an amazing selection of dresses at reasonable prices, but their service was great. The owner of the store was just amazing! I'm so very happy with my dress and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I would highly highly highly recommend this vendor. The wedding dress of your dreams is bound to be in their boutique. To see pictures of me in my dress, check out instagram... #awalkwiththeClouds

Profile Picture Lizzette, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

The staff and owners of Alegrias Brides really exceeded my expectations. I went in to the shop thinking I wouldn't find anything in my price range but I did. I found the most perfect lace dress for my beach wedding. I live in the Keys about two hours away and I made about 4 separate trips there (including when I initially found my dress). Everyone was always attentive and polite. The seamstress did a good job understanding my vision and was very eager to make any changes that needed to be done. I would highly recommend this bridal shop! Especially if you are looking for a lace gown.. they have a very large selection of beautiful lace!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Alegria's Brides for good prices, great attention to customers and excellent work of the seamstress. My wedding was the last Saturday and service was excellent at less than 2 weeks stay perfect, even though my dress which I chose had a manufacturing flaw, the seamstress Julie did an excellent job and my dress was totally aligned, the lace’s design both the front and back, and that should be applauded. I want to emphasize that I am a very special person and detail and was very satisfied with this work. So I recommend Alegria's Brides, where all brides leave happy like the name of this wonderful Shop.

Profile Picture User5289345, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.8

Horrible experience! The seamstress ruined my dress. She took in at waist when she wasn't supposed to, so at second fitting the dress would not close by two inches. By the fourth fitting nothing had been fixed. She let out the dress everywhere and cut off the internal corset strap. They did not complete alterations until the Thursday before my wedding. At least it closed but the fabric bunched up at several areas. My lace dress had been chopped up and redeem so much that you could tell on some lace appliqués! The dress was never fixed properly. They never apologized offered an explanation or offered to reimburse the 250 fee. At 48 hours before my wedding I had no option but to keep quiet and take my dress home.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When I was picking my wedding dress, I walked up and down Miracle Mile yet I couldn't find the perfect dress. Finally I came across Alegria's and there it was...my dress. I am not saying that this is the place you will find your dress, everyone has different tastes. However, I will tell you that they have a large selection of dresses and a very attentive staff. After picking my dress they were a delight to work with, especially when doing my alterations (which can be a little nerve wrecking). After the wedding was said and done they took my dress to get it cleaned and preserved for a very reasonable price!! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User4126519, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was short on time for finding a wedding dress and Alegria's Brides made it so easy! My dress consultant, Kelly, was really great. I came in with one dress in mind but ended up with a different one. She saw the things that I loved in the first dress, and asked me what else it was missing. Just when I thought I was leaving without a dress, Kelly brought in MY dress. They even expedited the shipping, and the dress showed up in just one week. It was THE perfect dress & I could not have been more thrilled. My wedding day was flawless because of the help I received from Alegria's Brides.

Profile Picture Regina, 1/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

To the Alegria's Brides team- you guys rock!
What a great experience, everything was just perfect. My dress was altered to perfection and everyone complimented me on my dress.
They have the best assortment and selection in the mile, hands down. Don't waste your time with the other shops… None had the selection like Alegrias did.

Profile Picture Janna, 1/1/15, 1 Review

Abraham & The Alegrias Bridal Team,

Did such an amazing job with my wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses. My wedding was on 12.13.14 & they provided me with most amazing experience when choosing my wedding gown. All the girl's are so helpful & make you feel at home. I went back numerous times to try on my gown to show to different friends & family & each time they were more then happy to help me into my dress. The bridesmaid dress's came out beautiful & all my girls had a pleasant ordering experience. Abraham is so patient & makes you feel like your the only bride he has to help. I must of called him over 100 times with silly questions, but he was always very comforting. I definetly recommend them to get your wedding gown from!!

Profile Picture Ashly, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Alegria's- My dress was perfect, everyone complimented me on it! You guys were awesome. Your entire staff were so attentive, and im really grateful.
To those thinking about going to Alegria's, don't dont think twice, they are amazing! I told them my budget, and unlike other bridal shops, their staff ended up finding my gown below my budget, to my surprise! Amazing.

Profile Picture Mikaella, 11/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for a lace wedding dress, Alegria's is the place to go. They had such a ginormous selection of beautiful dresses that only my budget helped me pick the perfect dress. The entire staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, especially GiGi. She made the entire process so much fun that by the end she felt like a lifelong friend.

The alteration fee includes as many alterations as needed/wanted and it was always easy to make an appointment. I never had to wait, I was always kept up-to-date, and I was always welcomed by a smiling and sincere staff. Thank you Alegria's for making me such a happy and beautiful bride! You live up to your name :)

Profile Picture Ali, 10/11/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Alegria´s brides fue lo máximo. encontré el vestido de mis sueños mi asesora fue la mas cordial, amable y profesional.

Profile Picture Natalia, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I usually don't write reviews... but for this store, how can i not! Alegria's Brides went above and beyond to make me the happiest bride!!
Being that they are very popular, i was hesitant walking in without an appointment... but i did anyways :) and they welcomed me with open arms.
From the second we walked in, I knew i was in good hands. After showing them images, and explaining to them what i was looking for... they pulled 3-4 dresses very similar to what i was looking for.
Amazingly, the very first one i tried on, was the ONE! Their seamstresses and staff were so friendly, and continuously went out of their way to make sure i was completely satisfied!
You guys rock! Thanks Alegrias!!

Profile Picture Orly, 7/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dresses at Alegria's were beautiful and affordable. I was surprised at how much mine cost; it was beautiful and really affordable. They definitely have a great selection and their staff is very helpful. Silvia was so sweet and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Thank you!

Profile Picture G, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Alegria's was the second bridal shop I visited to find my wedding gown. I had a certain vision I was chasing and after trying on (and not liking) several dresses (10 dresses to be exact, which if you've tried on bridal gowns, you know that's quite a feat) GiGi, the assistant helping me brought in a dress. She had heard me several times before say I didn't like this dress because of this feature, or I didn't like that dress because of that cut. So, she had an idea and went with it, and I'll be forever grateful. She brought in a beautiful, just came in, Hjelm gown and made me close my eyes till I was strapped into the dress. When I opened my eyes, I started crying because GiGi had found my wedding dress! It was absolutely perfect and fit my body like it was made for me and only me. The thing is, it is a dress I would have NEVER picked out myself and yet she just knew. This shop also has a kick-ass seamstress and every assistant there is awesome. I can't remember the lady that helped me with my last fitting, but she showed me (and my mom!) how to properly lift the breasts to get perfect cleavage! Oh, and the value; since my mother paid cash for the dress and veil the owner hooked her up with a small discount which brought the total (including a cathedral length veil) to under $3,000, which was our budget.
I would highly recommend Alegria's Brides on Miracle Mile for any bride, especially one who is unsure what their body type would look good in!

Profile Picture Kristine, 2/22/14, 3 Reviews
1.0

My experience of picking and ordering my dress was wonderful, the salesperson that helped was an absolute sweetheart. Unfortunately that's where the good part ended.

When my dress came in, three months before my wedding, I went for my first fitting and it was NOT good... but they assured me that nobody's first fitting is good and it would turn out fine in the end. Five fittings later, it was still awful! The worst part of the whole experience was the owner, Abraham, he was absolutely unwilling to admit defeat. Even the salesgirl agreed with us that it was awful and was unlikely to ever fit properly because they had done too much and couldn't go back. Eventually (now three WEEKS before the wedding) we convinced him to give us a refund. So his 1 star is for eventually giving us a refund (along with a sizable rant and guilt trip).

I bought a dress off the rack at another store and they altered it in time thank goodness and it was beautiful. But unfortunately I will NEVER recommend Alegrias.

Profile Picture User3924175, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Alegrias because they had THE dress I wanted. While I was crazy about this dress, I was still open to trying on different styles. Turned out the dress was not for me AT ALL. The sales lady convinced me to try another, more heavily worked style that would not have been anything I would have tried on my own. It was PERFECT! She got the theme and my personality all wrapped into one amazingly beautiful gown.

Fittings went phenomenal. I don't know if I just got lucky or what... but the first fitting was a dream - I was in and out in 20 minutes.

All the staff was very friendly each time I went. The only downside is their location - parking is almost impossible at some times of the day. Make sure to keep this in mind when you schedule your appointments!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/31/14, 6 Reviews