Alegrias Brides Reviews

53 Reviews for Alegrias Brides

53 Alegrias Brides Reviews
  • Soon2BMrs.Z

Natasha · Married on 01/27/2018

I found my perfect dress here and couldn't have been more happy. They have a wonderful selection, professional team and pricing was great. Extremely happy I purchased from them.

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2017

Highly recommend this store.
    The staff is so friendly and hard working, THEY ARE NOT PUSHY AT ALL, UNLIKE THE OTHER STORES ON THE MILE.
    Alegrias has been there for several decades. I would be afraid to go anywhere else since other stores keep opening and closing. Look at alfred angelo....
    Anyways, i just felt like letting other brides know that i had an excellent experience, my dress was perfect, and i couldn't have asked for a better experience. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEGRIAS!!!!!

Sharon · Married on 02/02/2017

I could not have been happier with purchasing my dress at Alegrias Brides. The staff was phenomenal. They went above and beyond for me. Everything from the selection process till the alterations, the process did not feel pushy at all...unlike the other stores on the mile. Alegrias trumps them all. Don't waste your time at the other stores, Alegrias is by far the most pleasant!

Marlen · Married on 10/15/2016

They have the most beautiful dresses I saw in my hunt for the perfect gown, hence selecting this vendor. They have gowns at varying price points and some samples which can be purchased. They have very good quality products. They also carry the most beautiful veils. And the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Y

Yainelys · Married on 05/15/2016

En alegria's brides encontre el bestido de mi sueño.despues de ir a tantos lados me iba a dar por bensida en el ultimo lugar que fui fue en alegria y fue ingreible en trato fue super bien las en pleadas fueron mui amable y encontre lo que yo keria mi bestido de novia estoy super feliz.

Lidys · Married on 04/17/2016

I had a great experience at Alegrias Brides. From the moment I walked in looking for my wedding dress everyone was really nice. My dress was ready before the time it was scheduled to arrive, which is a relief since I only have to do some minor alterations, but I had more than enough time for those.
    The lady that helped me was super nice and patient with me.
    Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

Great staff very professional very good at what they do

Shanique · Married on 01/16/2016

My experience with Alegria's Brides was wonderful from start to finish. Abraham and his team are the best....two thumbs up for sure! From the moment I walked into the store I felt like I was the center of attention (unlike several other bridal stores on Miracle Mile). They have a large selection of gowns so finding the perfect one for me was not hard at all. I needed minor alterations which was efficiently done in time for me to catch my flight the next day. I highly recommend Alegria's to anyone looking for the perfect wedding gown.

Lizzette · Married on 12/12/2015

From my first experience, trying on dresses, I knew I would find "the" dress here. Not only did they have an amazing selection of dresses at reasonable prices, but their service was great. The owner of the store was just amazing! I'm so very happy with my dress and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I would highly highly highly recommend this vendor. The wedding dress of your dreams is bound to be in their boutique. To see pictures of me in my dress, check out instagram... #awalkwiththeClouds

• D + S

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

The staff and owners of Alegrias Brides really exceeded my expectations. I went in to the shop thinking I wouldn't find anything in my price range but I did. I found the most perfect lace dress for my beach wedding. I live in the Keys about two hours away and I made about 4 separate trips there (including when I initially found my dress). Everyone was always attentive and polite. The seamstress did a good job understanding my vision and was very eager to make any changes that needed to be done. I would highly recommend this bridal shop! Especially if you are looking for a lace gown.. they have a very large selection of beautiful lace!

I highly recommend Alegria's Brides for good prices, great attention to customers and excellent work of the seamstress. My wedding was the last Saturday and service was excellent at less than 2 weeks stay perfect, even though my dress which I chose had a manufacturing flaw, the seamstress Julie did an excellent job and my dress was totally aligned, the lace’s design both the front and back, and that should be applauded. I want to emphasize that I am a very special person and detail and was very satisfied with this work. So I recommend Alegria's Brides, where all brides leave happy like the name of this wonderful Shop.

When I was picking my wedding dress, I walked up and down Miracle Mile yet I couldn't find the perfect dress. Finally I came across Alegria's and there it was...my dress. I am not saying that this is the place you will find your dress, everyone has different tastes. However, I will tell you that they have a large selection of dresses and a very attentive staff. After picking my dress they were a delight to work with, especially when doing my alterations (which can be a little nerve wrecking). After the wedding was said and done they took my dress to get it cleaned and preserved for a very reasonable price!! I highly recommend them!!

Janna · Married on 01/01/2015

To the Alegria's Brides team- you guys rock!
    What a great experience, everything was just perfect. My dress was altered to perfection and everyone complimented me on my dress.
    They have the best assortment and selection in the mile, hands down. Don't waste your time with the other shops… None had the selection like Alegrias did.

Ashly · Married on 12/13/2014

Abraham & The Alegrias Bridal Team,

Did such an amazing job with my wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses. My wedding was on 12.13.14 & they provided me with most amazing experience when choosing my wedding gown. All the girl's are so helpful & make you feel at home. I went back numerous times to try on my gown to show to different friends & family & each time they were more then happy to help me into my dress. The bridesmaid dress's came out beautiful & all my girls had a pleasant ordering experience. Abraham is so patient & makes you feel like your the only bride he has to help. I must of called him over 100 times with silly questions, but he was always very comforting. I definetly recommend them to get your wedding gown from!!

Mikaella · Married on 11/04/2014

Thank you Alegria's- My dress was perfect, everyone complimented me on it! You guys were awesome. Your entire staff were so attentive, and im really grateful.
    To those thinking about going to Alegria's, don't dont think twice, they are amazing! I told them my budget, and unlike other bridal shops, their staff ended up finding my gown below my budget, to my surprise! Amazing.

• User2088716 · 2+ years ago

If you are looking for a lace wedding dress, Alegria's is the place to go. They had such a ginormous selection of beautiful dresses that only my budget helped me pick the perfect dress. The entire staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, especially GiGi. She made the entire process so much fun that by the end she felt like a lifelong friend.

The alteration fee includes as many alterations as needed/wanted and it was always easy to make an appointment. I never had to wait, I was always kept up-to-date, and I was always welcomed by a smiling and sincere staff. Thank you Alegria's for making me such a happy and beautiful bride! You live up to your name :)

• O

Orly · Married on 07/08/2014

I usually don't write reviews... but for this store, how can i not! Alegria's Brides went above and beyond to make me the happiest bride!!
    Being that they are very popular, i was hesitant walking in without an appointment... but i did anyways :) and they welcomed me with open arms.
    From the second we walked in, I knew i was in good hands. After showing them images, and explaining to them what i was looking for... they pulled 3-4 dresses very similar to what i was looking for.
    Amazingly, the very first one i tried on, was the ONE! Their seamstresses and staff were so friendly, and continuously went out of their way to make sure i was completely satisfied!
    You guys rock! Thanks Alegrias!!

G · Married on 05/31/2014

The dresses at Alegria's were beautiful and affordable. I was surprised at how much mine cost; it was beautiful and really affordable. They definitely have a great selection and their staff is very helpful. Silvia was so sweet and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Thank you!

Kristine · Married on 02/22/2014

Alegria's was the second bridal shop I visited to find my wedding gown. I had a certain vision I was chasing and after trying on (and not liking) several dresses (10 dresses to be exact, which if you've tried on bridal gowns, you know that's quite a feat) GiGi, the assistant helping me brought in a dress. She had heard me several times before say I didn't like this dress because of this feature, or I didn't like that dress because of that cut. So, she had an idea and went with it, and I'll be forever grateful. She brought in a beautiful, just came in, Hjelm gown and made me close my eyes till I was strapped into the dress. When I opened my eyes, I started crying because GiGi had found my wedding dress! It was absolutely perfect and fit my body like it was made for me and only me. The thing is, it is a dress I would have NEVER picked out myself and yet she just knew. This shop also has a kick-ass seamstress and every assistant there is awesome. I can't remember the lady that helped me with my last fitting, but she showed me (and my mom!) how to properly lift the breasts to get perfect cleavage! Oh, and the value; since my mother paid cash for the dress and veil the owner hooked her up with a small discount which brought the total (including a cathedral length veil) to under $3,000, which was our budget.
    I would highly recommend Alegria's Brides on Miracle Mile for any bride, especially one who is unsure what their body type would look good in!

The ladies at Alegrias were amazing! The experience from beginning to end was done professionally and with care. The selection and value was perfect for our taste and budget. One thing that was a big selling point - was a one time fee for alterations. That took the pressure off of being nickeled and dimed to death - when so much money is flying out of our wallets during that time of planning a wedding. They were flexible with fittings and very courteous at every meeting.

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2013

The first time I walked into Alegria's was just on whim. I had just gotten engaged and my mom and I walked in not expecting much since we didn't even have an appt. Instead I walked in and was immediately greeted with open arms by the entire staff. Rachel was my consultant and was FABULOUS. She really listened to what I wanted but also through in a wild card she thought would be perfect. Her choice ended up being my favorite. We left the store that day and of course wanted to look more since that was my first time ever trying a gown on. Several months later after a HORRIBLE experience at another salon I walked in to Alegria's again without an appointment. They received us just as wonderfully as ever! To my surprise Rachel remembered me perfectly. She immediately went and got the dress I had fallen in love with the first time. I put in on and that was it. I was sold. I bought the first dress I ever tried on. Rachel and everyone there from the owner to each consultant made my experience wonderful and I cannot wait to see my dress again at my first fitting!!

Krystianna · Married on 04/06/2013

The girl that helped me knew exactly what I wanted once I showed her a few pictures. Every dress she pulled was gorgeous! I ended up choosing the second dress I tried on. The entire staff was great!

Diamilet · Married on 03/17/2013

Professional, beautiful gowns, and great staff. So happy I purchase my dress from Alegria

Treval · Married on 03/09/2013

I travelled to the United States in hopes of finding the perfect gown for my wedding day. I was in South Florida with my mom, aunt and brothers, and after being disappointed in the stores I had come upon and their selection of dresses, I began to become discouraged and had made up in my mind that I would just settle for the next dress I came upon. On my last day in the States, I had an appointment at an Alfred Angelo's and they were very friendly and accommodating to me, considering the short time before my wedding. I tried on several dresses and actually fell in love in one. We all gave that one a 9 out of 10. However, my mother was not completely sold on it, so we drove to Coral Gables, and although I didn't have an appointment for Alegria's brides, we just walked in and I must say, it was one the best decision I have ever made in my life! The staff, and in particular my consultant Rachel, were beyond FABULOUS!! After knowing that the dress would have to be a perfect 10 to beat the dress I tried on at Alfred Angelo's, it didn't seem likely. But boy, was I blown away with all of the choices I tried on. Then my brother picked out a dress, and that was it. That was my dress. I knew immediately as tears began to fall from my eyes. I was over the moon with joy. There was one slight problem, the dress was only in ivory, and my mom wanted me in white. So, Abraham, the owner, made a few calls, and found out that the dress could come in white, it would just have to be specially ordered. I am so happy I found this store, and would recommend it to anyone!! I cannot wait to go back for my fitting in just a few short days!! YAY ME!!

Jackie · Married on 02/09/2013

From my first appointment trying on dresses until I carried my gown out the door after three fittings, Alegria's Brides was truly a pleasure to work with throughout. Picking out dresses, Gigi was wonderful, helping me narrow down options until I found the perfect one. Alegria's has a great selection of beautiful, affordable dresses, and does all their alterations and steaming in house for a very reasonable flat rate. The seamstresses did a great job making my dress fit me perfectly, and I appreciated all the advice, from how to carry the dress to which veil best complemented my gown, from the friendly salespeople. If you are looking for a beautiful, unique dress without having to spend several thousand dollars, I would definitely recommend Alegria's.