Alacris Reviews

1 | Tampa, FL

1 Reviews for Alacris

Cortney · Married on 06/23/2016

Jesse Pitts and the Alacris Band performed live for my wedding in June at Kapok Special Events. First off, they looked fabulous! My husband and I had a jazz era/glamour wedding theme. It was a black tie event and the band dressed to impress. Their lead singer, Cienna Alida, has a voice that can carry Etta James' "At Last" and Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You" - two songs that take some stellar vocal chops. For my wedding, the band performed classics from Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, and the like, but they also covered Bruno Mars ("Uptown Funk".. amazing!) and other singers from today's charts. I cannot recommend Alacris enough! They are professional and their musicianship is off the charts. I can say that too because my husband is a university professor of musicianship and he knows his stuff. I feel so blessed that we were able to have them perform for our wedding! They engaged the people, earned applause, and got everyone dancing...which, at my kind of wedding, is a very good thing!

Sent on 10/14/2016