Aisle Marry You Reviews

6 Reviews for Aisle Marry You

• Danielle

Danielle B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful!

Gilbert did an awesome job with our ceremony I have no complaints. Thank you for uniting us on our big day!!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Aisle Marry You's reply:

Thank you Danielle! I am so happy to have been apart of your special day. I wish you and Scott a lifetime of happiness!
  • Marilea

Marilea S. · Married on 04/07/2021

Amazing ceremony!

Gil did an amazing job with our ceremony! It was personalized to us and there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. He is super easy to talk too and really makes you feel like a priority throughout the entire preparation process. Thank you again Gil!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Aisle Marry You's reply:

Thank you very much for having me be a part of your special day. It was a beautiful and emotional day and you both are an amazing couple.
  • Sarah

Sarah T. · Married on 12/26/2019

Perfection

What a beautifully dedicated and passionate person Gilbert is! He generates such a loving atmosphere I could only hope he is available for the day I get married. I truly wouldn’t want anyone else.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Aisle Marry You's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed the wedding and hopefully one I can be there for yours!

Nicole N. · Married on 10/05/2019

Conducted the Perfect Ceremony

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gilbert. He truly took the time to get to know both myself and my (now) husband, and in doing so he was able to create our perfect, intimate ceremony. Our family and friends even commented on how amazing the ceremony was! By the end of our wedding Gilbert truly became part of our family. We are so grateful we chose him to be part of our special day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Aisle Marry You's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me as your officiant! It was a wonderful experience and the two of you are a perfect couple! I was glad to have a small pet in the beginning of your lives.

Raquel O. · Married on 02/14/2019

Wonderful!

All you need to do is spend a little time with Gil and tell him why you fell love and he will ensure all in the room knows your love story! Not one dry eye in that room. He was even able to highlight several sweet moments that had guests laughing!
    Highly recommend Gil!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Aisle Marry You's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It makes me very happy that the guests enjoyed the humor. A perfect wedding is equal parts love and laughs. Many blessings to the both of you!

Melinda G. · Married on 07/08/2018

Vow Renewal

We used Gilbert from Aisle Marry You for our 10th anniversary vow renewal. Can not recommend him enough!! He helped create a beautiful ceremony that expressed our love and captured our family story. Gilbert also made sure to include our children in the ceremony which was nice and made everything come full circle. He spoke eloquently and with love. The ceremony was carefully balanced with some humor from him as well . I forgot to mention that this renewal was a surprise so I had no say in how things went and was pleasantly surprised how well it came out.
    Thank you !!!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Aisle Marry You's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I am very happy that the ceremony surprise went off without a hitch. I knew your husband wanted to have the children be in the ceremony be special so I am glad you were happy with it!