Adria Peaden Photography Reviews

8 | Lynn Haven, FL

8 Reviews for Adria Peaden Photography

Elena · Married on 04/27/2013

This woman is absolutely amazing. Out of all the people we dealt with for our wedding, she was by far my favorite! She went completely above and beyond what we expected. Her friendly, light hearted, and positive attitude made our day go so smoothly. Her laid back, stress free personality brought a sense of peace when things got a little hectic. She was very flexible and allowed us to be ourselves during the family/bridal party photos. We received our pictures in a timely manner. They are unbelievably beautiful to say the least. The colors are so vibrant. The pictures she captured, along with the slide show she created are seriously so good that we can relive our special day again and again. We feel so incredibly blessed that we picked the PERFECT photographer. Out of all the decisions you have to make for your wedding, the pictures are really the only thing that last the rest of your life (the marriage too of course lol). I am confident that Adria does this for every wedding, because she just is a genuinely good hearted and talented individual.

Heather · Married on 10/12/2012

ADRIA did an excellent job on our wedding! We are very pleased and impressed! She captured every special moment imaginable! We felt comfortable throughout the entire session! We highly recommend her!

Christina · Married on 06/26/2012

We had a destination wedding in Panama City Beach, so we were not able to meet Adria until the day of the wedding. She was very easy to work with and meet all expectation that I had for our day. The pictures were amazing and she was quick to get us the proofs and pictures.

Kate · Married on 06/02/2012

Adria was awesome! We love all our wedding pictures! She was worth every penny. She also did our engagement pictures as well and she made us feel really comfortable while taking pictures. She is really laid back and she also was a wedding planner at one point so her advice came in handy when we didn't know how to cut the cake, ha! She had cool ideas for pictures and was willing to work with a few of our ideas. I would recommend her to anyone and we will continue to use her, maybe one day for when we have kids!

Krystal · Married on 05/27/2012

We just recently got married in Panama City. I strongly reccomend Adria. She was abosolutly amaising. I could not have ask for more. She was professional but also felt so much like family that you weren't uncomfortable. Her work speaks for its self. I was very pleased with her services.

Kaley · Married on 11/11/2011

Adria was really easy to work with and took some great pictures. She spent time before the wedding asking for our feedback on what we liked/disliked, what kind of pictures we really wanted, etc. In addition, she gave us great suggestions per her past experience with weddings and other sessions. She also helped us relax on the big day by doing some really nice "first look" pictures (which I absolutely recommend if that is your thing). Adria puts a very personal and creative touch on her work and I would recommend her to all!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2011

Adria was amazing! From the moment she took our engagement photoes I knew I would love her. My wedding day was amazing and the pictures she took really told the day well.

brandy · Married on 01/09/2010

My wedding was a last minute affair. Adria was perfectly professional, and my pictures were perfect! She processed them quickly and we received them ASAP. I am so delighted I have them as a memory!