Addie's and The Woodford inn Reviews

3 | Versailles, KY

3 Reviews for Addie's and The Woodford inn

Sheila · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I were very pleased with all the services provided by The Woodford Inn and Addie's Restaurant. The Parker Family runs the inn and restaurant and all members bring special qualities that made our big day come together quite well! They were very helpful in making our vision come together, and ensured that all the small things were covered and taken care of. They also worked very hard on the day of, since rain did hinder our set-up. They were very patient in waiting for the rain to clear, since it was very important to my husband and I to have the ceremony outside. We continue to get compliments from many of our guests on how wonderful the day was, much of which had to do with the beauty of the venue and the amazing food! If you are looking for personal attention and a "family feel" environment, this is the place for you!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Derry · Married on 09/21/2013

I will have to say the staff did a great job of fulfilling all of our request and taking the wedding reception to a great ending. Linda and Kerri made sure every detail was seen to and the meal was great. I would highly recommend the Woodford Inn / Addies for anyone planning a large gathering. We ended up renting the entire Inn out snd fill all the rooms for our daughters wedding. All in all it was the perfect setting for us.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2016

2.5

The Woodford Inn was a beautiful venue! It poured rain on our wedding day so we had to relocate to have our wedding under the pavilion and it was GORGEOUS! Meredith and the staff were so helpful, hospitable, and friendly. And the food was AMAZING! I felt like the entire staff went above and beyond to make our day special!

Sent on 12/23/2016