A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Reviews

155 | Lombard, IL

155 Reviews for A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth

155 A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Reviews

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Posh Productions for our ceremony decor and DJ. Both services were top notch and we could not have been happier. We absolutely LOVED our DJ. Our dance floor was packed the whole night, He played all of the songs we asked for and the songs he choose were just as great! They were very responsive through out the entire process and a pleasure to work with.

Chris · Married on 04/27/2018

We rented uplighting from them at a great price, and the lighting at our reception was beautiful! Thank you for providing amazing lighting at such a great value.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

A Posh Production provided our ceremony draping, aisle runner, bistro lights and dance floor for our wedding and everything was perfect. The quality of the materials looked great and everything was setup and ready to go without issue. Communication with Dave throughout the process was easy. He was very patient, even when I changed our order like 5 different times. I was very happy with their services and highly recommend. Below are some pictures for reference.

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth 1
    A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth 2
    A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth 3

Amber · Married on 09/18/2017

My wedding is in September, but I already feel so great working with them. I worked with Taylor, she was so prompt even on weekends. I had many questions about our string lighting which we ultimately are using them for. I did not get great service like that with any other quotes/vendors. I cannot tell you how effortless this was.

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Dave was amazing! He was so organized and very receptive leading up to our wedding. The day of, he ran everything perfectly and was very flexible! He is very talented at reading the crowd and playing what suits your event. Would highly recommend!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2017

Dave was great to work with and very helpful in both designing a look for our reception and keeping our guests dancing. He was very good at reading the room and playing things that fit the mood, and everyone had a great time. He also helped us add some last minute lighting and drapery that really helped our space come together and was very easy to get in touch with. If you need someone who is adept at knowing what to play when and how to keep the crowd engaged, I definitely recommend A Posh Production.

Kathryn · Married on 08/26/2017

They did an incredible job lighting my reception at the Adler Planetarium. At its baseline, the Planetarium has very simple studio lighting which does not do justice to the fantastic architecture and views. A Posh Production provided pinspotting for the centerpieces, uplighting of the beams in the planetarium, and hanging lanterns. They transformed the venue into a glamorous and warm scene that felt really special. The hanging lanterns were especially cool. I asked them for "warm colors" (I didn't give them a lot to work with). They created a waterfall of lanterns of different sizes in rose, orange, and yellow that perfectly matched my style with the "planetary" theme of the venue. They were also very flexible and easy to work with, even when I asked for some last-minute additions. They were truly one of the vendors that went above and beyond my expectations, and they were an integral part of making my reception so special.

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth 4
    A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth 5

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

A Posh Production provided our string lights for our outdoor reception this past weekend in downtown Chicago! The lights looked amazing and they were SO easy to work with. Definitely recommend them for lighting and decor!!!!

Jon · Married on 06/24/2017

We got our DJ, uplighting, and photo booth through Posh. First, we have to say that DJ John was one of the most important parts of our ceremony and reception running perfectly. He communicated with the photographers and the event staff so that we wouldn't have to. He delivered everything that we asked of him, and much more. In addition to being an awesome MC, he was the best wedding DJ we'd ever seen. He kept people on the floor all night. If it looked like a song wasn't going to work, he seamlessly mixed in a new one that drew people out. He is truly a professional DJ. The wife and I talked about needing to have a 1-year-anniversary party, just to have him DJ it.

Kristin ran the photo booth and was also awesome. She was really considerate (our photo booth was set up in the room that the wedding party walked to immediately after the ceremony - she gave us all space then), and all of our guests had a blast at the booth.

There are a lot of DJ services out there, and we spent a lot of time agonizing over which ones to contact. If you're thinking about contacting Posh - do it. When you do, make sure to ask if DJ John is free on your day.

Markie · Married on 11/19/2016

A Posh transformed our wedding ceremony by adding the most beautiful fabric backdrop and lighting which was needed to hide our band. The look and feel of the room was better than I could have ever imagined. We also had A Posh soften the room by adding ceiling draping and string lights; again, their work was phenomenal and we received so many compliments from our guests.
    Our main contact was David and he was a pleasure to work with - incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend A Posh to anyone who is in need of lighting and decor services!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2016

We had Dave for our DJ for our wedding on July 4th and he was amazing. We had some detours throughout the night and had to change things around since things weren't done on time from the food being ready, wedding party leaving early (some) and managing around the type of wedding we had. He was very patient and very flexible with us! We felt bad with how much we had to keep changing around things. I would highly recommend Dave to be a DJ for any wedding or event. He was very professional and I knew we were in good hands. Thanks Dave for everything!!!

Sent on 07/06/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Melissa, Dave had a great time at your wedding. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oliver was the dj at our Company Holiday party and I must say he set the tone for the entire evening. He played the appropriate music for ocktial hour and dinner, then completely turned it up when it was time to dance. We have a variety of musical taste within our company and Oliver was able to play music that everyone enjoyed. Extrenely professional, great personality and very attenttive to the crowd and receptive to requests. Awesome dj!!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

My new husband and I are still flying high from our incredible wedding weekend, and it was thanks in huge part to DJ Jeff Overstreet and A Posh Production!! They are so accommodating, professional, and definitely know how to keep the party going! Jeff had everyone on the dance floor from the first song to the last, and the ceremony sound was perfect too. Jeff was able to accommodate our culturally-mixed guests--half American and half Russian--without a problem! I wouldn't hesitate to book Jeff again!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

A Posh Production was the best decision we could have made. From the beginning, we knew we made the right choice! They quickly responded to any questions we had and assured us we would be taken care of. Our DJ, Jeff, was incredibly professional and kept our guests dancing all evening! We kept hearing, "this is the best DJ!!!". We couldn't agree more! We also used Posh for our photo booth (a must in our book) as well as lighting, draping and a wood dance floor. It is so important to trust who you are working with and know they have your best interest at hand. We had no worries the day of our wedding. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Posh and their team!!!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding was everything my husband and I imagined and I truly believe Matt and his team at A Posh Production made that possible. We hired A Posh Production for DJ, lighting and photobooth services. The venue looked so dreamy and the dance floor was full from the first song to the last. Matt helped us plan out the night, but was professional and accommodating when last-minute changes came up. He didn’t hesitate when I told him at the last minute that everyone in our six-person wedding party, plus my dad, was going to give a speech. He spaced out the speeches perfectly so no one got bored sitting through too many in one stretch.

He really knows how to keep the party going and his music choices were perfect. From the second we walked into our cocktail hour and even after the wedding, my guests were complimenting the music. From planning to execution, he was amazing to work with. I highly recommend Matt and the crew at A Posh Production.

Maya · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with DJ John from A Posh was great! He was so friendly and professional. The music he played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. We needed a little bit of everything to be played (classic, rock, hip hop, typical wedding songs, etc.) since there were different cultures and age groups coming together, but we also wanted more emphasis on hip hop and top 40 music to be included since that’s what my husband and I are into. John was able to pull everything together, which was a pretty difficult task to do since he had to include a mix of American, Indian and Polish music. I met John when I signed on with A Posh and we exchanged emails for music ideas and had a couple phone conversations closer to the wedding date. What I appreciated the most was John's ability to play and mix the music we wanted on our wedding day without having to meet so many times beforehand. He was always responsive via email and phone, and everyone at our wedding loved the music. Thanks John for making our wedding day a night of dancing and fun we’ll never forget!

I also worked with Dave from A Posh who coordinated all of our music and draping décor needs. Dave was awesome to say the least and very professional. He was extremely responsive to any and every email or phone call, always answering my questions and providing additional helpful information, and was very reasonable and understanding when it came to what we were looking to do and what we could afford. Thank you Dave for being so easy to work with and for providing high quality services!

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

If I could give Dave and this company 6 stars, I would. Brides, look no further. My dance floor was packed from start to finish. The photo booth was worth every penny, and Dave and his team far exceeded our expectations. So professional, prompt, and tailored to our individual wants! THANK YOU!

DJ · Married on 07/15/2016

We had Oliver from A Posh Production DJ our wedding reception on July 16th, and he was absolutely amazing! We were running behind but he was able to keep us on track and ensure that we fit in everything that we needed to get through and still had plenty of time to let loose on the dance floor. In addition to being organized and staying on top of things, Oliver did an excellent job of incorporating both Indian and American music. It was the first time he had ever done an Indian/American wedding, but you never would have guessed it! The dance floor was packed all night and we received a lot of compliments on the music from our family and friends. We also got a customized gobo and uplight package which was very reasonably priced and really set the tone for our reception. Another huge thank you to Dave for working with myself and my fiancé on putting together the perfect package for us. A Posh Production exceeded our expectations from beginning to end - thank you!

Nicolette · Married on 07/15/2016

I just wanted to thank A Posh Production again for making our day so special. Everything was absolutely perfect. Our reception was so relaxing and fun. I can't even begin to describe how much fun we all had dancing. I am still getting calls and texts from people telling me how much fun they had!

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

Dave helped to make the entire event run smoothly! He communicated well and was extremely personable and professional to work with! We highly recommend him and the company for your event!

Samantha · Married on 05/29/2016

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Matt from A Posh Production! The entire planning process was so easy because they have a very user-friendly online system that my husband and I were able to work on as we had time leading up to the big day. For any questions we had, Matt responded to our emails within the same day...which was extremely helpful compared to other vendors I have worked with. Matt is incredibly knowledgeable about what he does. He helped us to plan the entire day out, minute by minute, so that we didn't have to worry about anything that day. He ran the entire evening seamlessly and was so good about finding people that were needed for special dances, toasts, etc. His ability to read the dance floor is also spectacular! We had a constant stream of people on the dance floor for the entire evening, both young and old. In the week after my wedding, many people reached out to tell me how fun the DJ was and what a great job he did! We also used the Hashtag Printer to do something different from a photo booth...which turned out to be awesome as well. The guests loved being able to take home photos from that night, and it was really easy for guests of all ages to use! Thank you so much to Matt and the rest of his team at A Posh Production...you are all truly talented and I can't recommend you enough :)

May · Married on 05/21/2016

Matt was absolutely fabulous to work with. From our first meeting, I could tell that he is committed to his clients and he and his team definitely delivered! We used A Posh Production for string lighting, a backdrop for our wedding ceremony, ceremony sound and DJ services, and all were exactly what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding. We had a few specific cues for when music needed to start in our ceremony and first dance, and Matt did them perfectly. We also had a band, and Matt worked seamlessly with them and even allowed them to use his sound equipment since they were traveling! He shared the stage with the band, and during the DJ sets he played exactly what my husband and I wanted - our dance floor was NEVER empty. His client service, flexibility and professionalism are top notch, and I 100% recommend Matt and A Posh Production.

• Marion

Marion · Married on 03/19/2016

I contacted many vendors to do simple strings of light at our wedding venue and most quoted me abnormally high prices that made me want to gouge my eyes. Posh quoted me a fair price and Matt was extremely professional and helpful while I was trying to figure out exactly what we needed. They worked well with my coordinator, set up on time and made the room look stunning. It was the extra element that was needed and they made everything come together perfectly.

Brady · Married on 01/01/2016

Dave is a good friend of mine and I couldn't be happier with my choice for DJ services. I first witnessed his expertise and professionalism when he provided DJ services for my sisters wedding, and it was beyond perfect. Which is why my wife and I hired him for our wedding on the first of the year. Dave is very skilled at reading the crowd, and playing music to stimulate people of varying ages; from kids to teens to people in their 40's, 50's and even 60's. He also chooses the perfect music for the cocktail hour, during dinner, the ceremony, and the typical intermittent parts of the entire night. Not only does he pick great music of his own choice, he takes into consideration music lists of your choice for the different aspects of the wedding. Dave is very trustworthy, loyal, friendly, considerate, respectful, and one of the most caring people that I know. Throw all this into a business and a service, and you got yourself the perfect choice. He takes the time to sit down with you, and understand your wants and needs for your wedding, as do others, but he is available at any time to come and sit with you to discuss any changes to your perfect night.
    I do want to mention that I witnessed a different side of individuals, that I never knew existed, all because of the music that was played. That's how awesome Dave is. Thank you, buddy, for making our night fun for not only us, but our guests as well. We were told that our wedding was one of the best, and honestly it comes down to the music that is played. You got everyone up and moving! You cant go wrong with hiring Dave for your special night!

Alexandra · Married on 09/19/2015

A Posh Production did an awesome job for our wedding!! We got a vinyl dance floor wrap, monogram light and photo booth with a step and repeat through them. Everything turned out great! David was amazing to work with, he was there to answer ALL of my questions (and I had a lot) - all of my emails were returned by that days end of business which I could not say for other companies I have worked with. They designed the step and repeat background incorporating our monogram, hashtag and wedding colors! The photo booth came with an attendant who not only helped our guests with the photo booth but also made sure our guest book was organized and she even decorated some blank spaces with rose petals or some type of decor. I felt as though A Posh Production really went above and beyond my expectations in providing great customer service as well as a great product. I would gladly recommend them to anyone!