15349 S 70th Court, Orland Park, IL 60462 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Event Decor

Elegant Chair Covers are important items of furnishing indispensable for social and corporate events such as Weddings, Communions, Christenings, Anniversaries, Bridal and Baby Showers, Birthday Partys, and Business functions.

On the economical facet, Elegant Chair Covers provide the most affordable prices to the customer besides being a virtual of value for money. One can obtain single items quite low amounts as well as reap discounts on comprehensive bundles.

Elegant Chair Covers are made to fit all sizes of furniture and come in complimentary colors. That way they can be fitted on to multiple chairs and arranged around a table to achieve an impressive set up that can be inviting to any guest. This is enough reason for every set designer to look for materials capable of transforming a setting any time there is a special event taking place.

Elegant Chair Covers will help you transform your venues in a stylish and wonderful setting regardless the type of event that you are hosting. The company strives to offer a number of unique services to their various clients and offer a number of packages that are not only competitive but also customized to the clients needs. Some of the services that clients will obtain from Elegant Chair Covers include:

* Delivery & Set-Up:
Elegant Chair Covers takes the responsibilty of working with the choice of your banguet hall and time they choose for our delivery and same day set-up.

* Pick-up:
We offer Same Day pickup services, or the time it is required by your chosen banquet hall. This is to make the client have minimum responsibilities.

* Wide Range of Options:
As you look through the galleries, clients have the option of selecting from a number of decorative options for their event.
Our Chair Covers are designed from high quality material such as Poly Satin & Polyester and are long lasting and can fit a number of chairs.
* Other Services:
Company also offers event accessories such as Flower Center Pieces, Candle Center Pieces, and Balloons to enhance your whole setting.

1d185a331755e215 logo black pink jpg 250
1d185a331755e215 logo black pink jpg 250

6 Reviews for Elegant Event Decor

• Bridgette

Bridgette Love · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful wedding

Ana had my wedding looking beautiful.
    She brought my vision to life and made my event amazing.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/05/2018

Last April I saw a promotion for wedding ceremony decorations. My now husband and I made an appointment and met with Anna. At our meeting Anna was so nice, knowledgeable and helpful. We hire her company yo decorate our the banquet room that we would use for our ceremony room at the venue our wedding was being held. In June of this year we met with her again to make sure we were on track and add some more decorations and get a visual of what the ceremony decorations would look like. Once again Anna was friendly, profrssional and very helpful. We added more decorations to complete our look and knew that we were in great hands. A week before the wedding Anna assured me she would handle communications with the venue and handle everything involving her company. She certainly delivered!! She contacted director of the venue and was able to set up Saturday evening for our Sunday wedding. When I walked into our ceremony room before the wedding I was in awe EVERYTHING was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Chair covers and sashes were pressed and perfect the alter was magazine worthy, the colors, aisle decorations everything was PERFECT and elegant. Anna delivered way more than we could have imagined. Three weeks later and we are still receiving compliments!! All pricing is affordable and included set up, breakdown, delivery and pick up. Thank you Anna for creating a beautifully perfect ceremony design for us.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Anna is so amazing and helpful! If I ever need decoration again I would use her. She made me feel at ease with every decision.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Elegant Event Decor FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Monograms, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 449.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Monograms, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Monograms, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Table Runners, Vases

• Your Elite Celebration
    Your Elite Celebration Wedding DJs

Anna with Elegant Chair Covers in Orland Park is a great find in this industry. I've done several local events where she supplied the decor for a wedding I DJ'd and the room always looked awesome! I know she's very affordable as well and can work within your budget.

• 15349 S 70th Court Orland Park, IL, 60462 See on map