A Gathering of Flowers Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 20 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Adam Married on 09/08/2018
    Terri was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to questions and she had great ideas. Her flowers were beautiful and she was able to make adjustments for us during the wedding day as it rained. She went above and beyond and I would highly recommend her!
    Graciela Married on 09/03/2017
    Terry was great to work with. She had pictures of flowers to show my daughter in her color scheme so she could visualize them. We were able to stay in budget and still have beautiful arrangements. I highly recommend her.
    Lindsay Married on 08/05/2017
    Terri was fantastic to work with. She is priced well, does beautiful work, and is simply a sweet person to interact with. I enjoyed working with her very much.

From the start Terri was very helpful in helping me to pick out flowers that would fit my vision as well as my budget, she made color suggestions and showed me that there is really every color available that you can imagine. But she then helped me to understand which ones were in season and able to be sourced affordably.

Once we nailed down the flowers and all the pieces she would need to create, Terri supplied me with an order list, in which each piece was listed out in three sizes at three different prices. I LOVED being able to see those numbers so I could work with them to figure out what pieces fit my budget and how I wanted to allocate my money.

All of the flowers turned out beautiful, and Terri even attached two charms to my bouquet. One for my father and one fore my aunt. She made it so easy, and all her help was so appreciated. I most certainly recommend using A Gathering of Flowers.
  • User2213101 2+ years ago
    Terri did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I didn't really know what I wanted other than "yellow flowers with an outdoorsy feel," but she read my mind and made a masterpiece! A Gathering of Flowers is so easy to work with, affordable, and gave my mom and me such a fun wedding memory when we were picking out flowers. No other florist in Cincinnati even comes close!
    Kimberly Married on 05/23/2015
    Terri is GREAT!! I never even got to meet her because the shop was pretty far for us, but she was on top of EVERYTHING. I had NO idea what I wanted, so she put something together for me based on asking me what types of flowers I liked/disliked. The cost was affordable considering we had a wedding party of 18 with my husband and me! I COMPLETELY missed our balance deadline and planned to drive a check out to her and she still told me to just stick it in the mail because she knew I was busy with planning. The flowers were ready to go when we got to the church and they looked beautiful!! And she even sent us a thank you card for choosing them. :)

A Gathering of Flowers's reply:

Kim, thank you so much for the kind words. You've been a doll to work for, and I wish you & your husband so much happiness & many blessings! Send pictures! I'd love to see what the day looked like! Take care, and again, thank you.
    Erica Married on 09/20/2014
    What can I say about Terri. She made my wedding day perfect. She paid so close to details and making sure my wedding day was everything I envisioned. I cried when I saw the locket of my grandmother who had passed, arranged into my beautiful red rose cascading bouquet. She not only did that, she made sure my bridesmaids bouquets had Asiatic lilies in them because that was my grandmother and my favorite flowers. She made my day so special with such great memories. It was like she read my mind of what my wedding flowers were to be. Everyone at the wedding said my red rose bouquet made my dress just POP as did the white bouquets with my girls red dresses. Everything was beautiful Terri. I cannot express my gratitude. Brides, if you want someone who go above and beyond to make your day perfect, Terri would be that florist. She is the BEST!!!!
  • User1724529 2+ years ago
    Terri of Gathering of Flowers was so professional throughout the process. The flowers were beautiful and really lasted through the day and weeks after the event. Her pricing was fair and affordable for us. A joy to work with.
    Prudence Married on 08/03/2013
    Terri did a wonderful job helping us choose flowers, and all the flowers we used were fresh and beautifully prepared. She is very low key and quiet and did not pressure us to spend lots of money. She was only interested in what we wanted on the wedding day. All of our flowers arrived on time too. Very easy to work with and keep within a budget!
  • User1026749 2+ years ago
    My flowers were perfect, exactly what I had asked for. Actually they were even more beautiful then what I had expected. I would recommend A Gathering of Flowers to any future bride. Terri is wonderful to work with and very professional and attentive.
    Heather Married on 11/17/2012
    Terri did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. I couldn't have been happier. She works hard to achieve your vision while staying friendly to your budget.

Flowers can be a little overwhelming when you're not used to working with them. There are so many options but Terri worked with me over countless meetings, emails, and phone calls to come up with a vision that I loved and that she executed perfectly. You can tell she genuinely loves what she does and she will do everything she can take make your day a memorable one! She is so sweet and a real pleasure to work with. I also appreciated that she worked hard to help achieve the look I wanted while helping me to stay within my budget.

Definitely make it a point to check out A Gathering of Flowers for your wedding or special event.

A Gathering of Flowers's reply:

Heather, this is one of the sweetest reviews I've ever received. Thank you so much; you've made my day. I enjoyed working with you, and wish for you so much happiness and love. I hope your first holiday together was just perfect! Thanks again!
    Katharine Married on 03/24/2012
    A Gathering of Flowers did a fantastic job with my flowers. I had red roses and white feathers and the bouquets were beautiful! I highly recommend this florist to anyone looking for that personal touch to their special day.
    Ashley Married on 12/10/2011
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Words cannot describe how amazing Terri was to work with. She works out of her home and when we first met we met there. It really showed the level of comfort we would be working at. She works with you to really fit your flowers into your budget. The flowers were gorgeous and perfect. We got a lot of compliments on them. Even the cake bakery said that they hadn't seen such a pretty cake topper in a long time. So happy we went with A Gathering of Flowers!!
    David Married on 09/17/2011
    Terri was wonderful to work with. She makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed in choosing your floral arrangements. We had a special request for peach roses and she absolutely found the perfect shade. Everything was beautiful and wonderful. Not only is she great to work with and her arrangements beautiful, she is a great value for your money. Roses were absolutely perfect. Even down to her contract which she sends in an embossed envelope wrapped in ribbon. Very nice personal touches. Thank you again Terri for making our special day beautiful.

Dave and Tina
    Minna Married on 07/02/2011
    Terri was absolutely FABULOUS in helping me plan for our big day! I was a very indecisive bride, and Terri did nothing but support me! She had so many great ideas, and was very creative, all while keeping the budget in mind! She gives you 3 different price points so you can pick and choose where to spend your money. Everything from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces looked better than I could have ever hoped for! I HIGHLY recommend using Terri for your wedding flower needs!
    Sarah Married on 07/03/2010
    Terri was AWESOME! She was so helpful & thoughtful! She really listened to all of our requests and made sure everything was perfect (and it was!). She offered so much good advice and was always so quick to respond to all of my questions. I was so impressed by her services! One of the things that impressed me most was her over willingness to accommodate us. Seriously any little thing we wanted, she made sure we got it. We couldn't have asked for better service. When she delivered our bouquets the day of the wedding they were in a travel box in individual cups of water & everything was so easy to transport around for the day. Thank you so much for your incredible service!! We will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a florist.. you went above & beyond for us and we really appreciate it.

Sarah & Adam Lark
  • User949054 2+ years ago
    Great Job. I was very pleased with the way my flowers turned out. I only ordered a bridal bouquet and boutenniere.
    Jessica Married on 03/28/2015
    A Gathering of Flowers is an amazing company. Terri was so nice and delivered the flowers to our wedding location. Before the day of the wedding, I had never seen the bouquets for myself or for my bridesmaids. On the day of the wedding, she showed up at the exact time that she said that would be there and the bouquets were beautiful and absolutely breathtaking. They matched my girl's dresses so well and she even color coordinated with the color I had chosen with David's Bridal. I would highly recommend using A Gathering of Flowers if you are looking for an affordable vendor who has a beautiful taste in flowers.
  • K.Decker
    Kristi Married on 10/13/2012
    A Gathering of Flowers - Big Delivery
    I worked closely with Terri at 'A Gathering of Flowers' in order to create a unique style and color scheme for our bouquets, boutonnieres and flower girl head garlands. I had a very specific - and somewhat different - idea for the flowers incorporated in our wedding. I was a little concerned that, since the design wasn't traditional, that I would be disappointed with the end result. However, I was pleasantly surprised on the day of the wedding to find that the flowers were exactly what I wanted - fresh, beautiful, vibrant and perfect for the fall theme of the wedding.
    Thank you for being so patient, Terri, and for truly listening to what I wanted for our wedding!
  • sarahmedley
    Sarah Married on 10/04/2008
    Terri did a beautiful job with my flowers, they were on time and exactly as I imagined. She also did it for less then the big name florists were going to charge. Couldn't ask for more!
    Kelley Married on 09/04/2011
    Flowers turned out gorgeous. She delivered them on time and worked with me on creating flowers in my price range.