A Dj With Class Reviews

241 Reviews for A Dj With Class

241 A Dj With Class Reviews
  • Joe

Joe B. Rivera Jr. · Married on 11/10/2018

Tom & Carol Doflorio - Book them Now!!!

Tom & Carol Diflorio are your consummate professionals. They far exceeded all expectations. They kept an intimate pulse on the evening knowing exactly what to do, when to do it to keep our guest engaged and having a good time. It was an incredible evening. The entire process Tom & Carol were engaged with us, taking the time with us ,conceptualizing, providing creative ideas, going over do's and don'ts based on their experience, which were proven out on our night. It is not possible to say as much as we want to say to properly convey the appreciation we have for Tom & Carol Diflorio. We know this as a matter of certainty/fact, there is no other choice, when planning a wedding, event, any type of party, outing, etc. Book Tom & Carol Now!!!

Sierra Hutchison · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't be HAPPIER!

Jim with A DJ with Class was outstanding! Took a lot of stress out of decision making for our big day and his online "client portal" really made life VERY SIMPLE! 10/10 recommend Jim and his team for anyone who is getting married. The ceremony music was beautiful and he kept the dance floor busy during the reception! Would definitely hire him again.

Melina · Married on 10/11/2018

A dj with class and so much more!

Where can we start to explain how great Jim is! We didn’t have a wedding planner but Jim basically filled that role! He was fabulous on the day of the wedding. He played amazing music, got everyone dancing, and made sure everything went smooth. Jim also provided all of the special lighting for the reception, sound for the ceremony, a detailed timeline, and so much more. We don’t know what we would’ve done without him!

A Dj With Class 1

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing DJ! Exceed all expectations!

I don’t even know where to begin. Jim from A DJ With Class was absolutely amazing. After my fiancé and I got engaged we knew we wanted a destination wedding on Marco Island, Florida. We immediately hired a wedding planner who highly recommended Jim. Boy did she get it right. From the moment we met Jim we had an instant connection, both being from the Boston area. Since this was a destination wedding for us, Jim made sure that he was available at all times. He even took calls while he was on a family vacation. He was available through the whole planning process and made the planning of the ceremony through reception easy and seamless. My fiancé was very specific with what type of music was to be played at every aspect to the wedding and Jim accommodated and surpassed all expectations. The music, lighting, and MC were outstanding. The lighting at the reception was perfect and created the perfect ambiance for our wedding. Jim played all of our “must play” and had all of our guests dancing for the entire reception. No one left the dance floor the whole night!! An amazing night that people haven't stopped talking about! Jim definitely delivered a 10 out of 10 experience for us!

Kevin · Married on 09/27/2018

My fiancé and I chose to have a destination wedding at the Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina on September 27th, 2018. When we made the decision to get married in Fort Myers Beach, Jim Dalia came highly recommended to be the DJ for our wedding. We had exchanged emails and Jim reached out right away and my fiancé and I instantly knew this was the DJ we wanted for this special day. From the initial conversation, Jim was attentive, flexible, professional and truly cared about each detail of our wedding. He was more than a DJ but a second wedding coordinator for us and become a friend that was always willing to give us advise and guide us along the way.

Jim took the time to meet us in December of 2017 when we went down to see the Resort. He even scheduled the officiant to join us at lunch that day to go over all the wedding details. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Jim created one of the most detailed, down to the minute timelines that I have seen. I work for a Park District in Illinois and plan large scale events and the timeline Jim created was remarkable. All of our guests were very appreciative of that!

The wedding was phenomenal. We had to deal with storms that afternoon and evening, but Jim was unfazed by it. He was calm and professional which led us to be calm and not feel the stress of the weather. The music he chose for our sand ceremony on the beach was perfect. He was engaged with our entire wedding party and all the guests from the moment he stepped foot on the resort and throughout the evening. We had 11 kids at the wedding, with most under the age of 8 and he kept a great balance of music to keep the kids and adults dancing. He read the room to perfection with his music choices. I would strongly recommend A DJ With Class to anyone looking for DJ services in Southwest Florida! I wish we had someone of Jim's caliber in the Chicagoland area. He made our wedding so much more special. Our guests are still talking about him almost a week later.

Sent on 10/02/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you Kevin and Taylor for the kind words. You guys are awesome! Your guests had such a great time because you guys had a great time!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Jim was the best! He made our reception flow as perfectly as our chaotic bunch would allow. He was so patient, fun, friendly, professional.......and many other adjectives. I would recommend him for the most elegant event to a back yard wedding, you can not go wrong with a DJ with Class. Thank you again Jim!

Sent on 09/18/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you so much Sara. It was a great time and please give Mamoo a big hug for me. Still cannot believe she is 100 years old! She does not look a day over 80!

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

For anyone looking for a DJ, Jim is truly the top pick. He accommodated our various music needs (mexican, country, top hits and others). His day of timeline is amazing and he was so professional. We wouldnt have picked anyone else! Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/09/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! Such a good time especially The Veil Game! Congrats again to you and Jose.

Nikki · Married on 06/09/2018

Jim provided the perfect timeline for our wedding reception. We gave him a list of guest requests as well as some of our own and he was able to play them throughout the night. We had a few things we needed to change and he was very flexible. All the guests complimented him and how he played music from different eras. The uplighting and monogram he provided were perfect. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/13/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki! Your wedding was beautiful and was so nice working with you and Andrew! Congrats and I wish you guys many years of health and happiness.

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Of all the things we needed to choose for this giant party, the biggest one was the music. Music sets the stage for the entire party and we knew that it had to be absolutely fantastic. Well...that's what we got with A DJ with Class! From the first meeting with Jim the owner, we knew that we would get exactly what we wanted. They excel at identifying every detail, especially things you haven't even thought of. For example, I hadn't even considered what music should be playing when the family members were being introduced during the reception. One of the best parts about working with this company was their organization. They provide an online portal where you answer form questions about the ceremony and reception, as well as select songs you'd like to hear; this helps create the timeline so that everything goes smoothly for the ceremony and reception. The song collection was outstanding and anything they didn't have, they got! They even provided a link for the wedding website where our guests could make requests - my friends went nuts for this! For the day of, we got to work with DJ Mark. He was the utmost professional and fun! He accommodated everyone's requests and kept the dance floor busy! I really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him for your wedding day festivities!

Sent on 06/13/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie! It really was a beautiful wedding and It was great to see everyone having a great time!

Kevin · Married on 03/31/2018

Jim was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a lot of special requests and went outside of the normal wedding structure. He handled it perfectly and did everything we asked. He nailed it on the dance floor, and people were dancing all night. Thanks so much for making it easy and stress free!

Jesus · Married on 03/03/2018

We had the pleasure of having Jim DJ our wedding and we can tell you that he is worth every penny! Jim was very pleasant when we sat down with him and we knew instantly that he was the one that we wanted to DJ our wedding. His interactive website made planning and selecting our songs a breeze. We had a phone conversation a couple of week prior to the wedding day to discuss all of our selection and briefly go over the timeline. He sent us our wedding timeline prior to our wedding and we were able to coordinate with the venue and our other vendors accordingly. The day of the wedding Jim was on point!!! The up lighting he setup was awesome and just accentuated all of the décor in the dining room. We asked him to bring high energy to our wedding and boy did he DELIVER! Besides when we were eating dinner the dance floor always had people on it. Jim kept the party going and made sure that we were the centers of attention. He executed a few games and a voiceover for the father daughter dance that had everyone in the room in tears. We were told by almost everyone at the wedding that it was the best wedding they had attended. Jim was not the cheapest DJ that we sat down but you truly get what you pay for with him. Our wedding would not have been the same had Jim not done our wedding. Thank you Jim for your outstanding service!!! You truly are the best!

Sent on 03/05/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Jesus! It really means a lot I so appreciate you taking the time !!!

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

Truly "THE BEST EVER!" We had such a wonderful experience working with Jim over the course of a year planning our wedding. First, his website was so accessible and easy-to-use. I had so much fun communicating with Jim through the portal, and he took all my input into consideration when curating the perfect wedding ceremony/reception. As a father himself, Jim has planned a number of weddings for his own daughters, and he will treat you like family if hired to DJ your event. He went above and beyond for us...even coming along to a site visit to make sure everything was perfectly organized for the big day. Not only is Jim a DJ, but he is an additional wedding planner! He coordinated with all my vendors to make sure their timelines matched, and he works so well with everyone in town. He is extremely meticulous, organized and flexible. We changed our reception timeline last minute to add in a fun sorority tradition, and Jim took everything in stride. He played all the songs we wanted and kept the dance floor hopping all evening long. I only wish I could host another big event so I could hire Jim to be the MC all over again. Wonderful DJ and wonderful person....5 stars!

Sent on 02/21/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Hannah!

Leon · Married on 01/13/2018

Jim and his son-n-law, Mark were a joy to work with. Jim is very professional and pays attention to the details. He helped us to think about things we hadn't considered and streamlined the planning process. Mark, who was our dj was the consummate professional and made our special day one to remember. The music was perfect and Mark even came out on the floor to help the guests with some group dancing. My wife and I are happy to enthusiastically recommend A DJ With Class for your special event! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jim and Mark!!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thanks so much Leon. we really appreciate it. Mark said you guys had a great time and your wedding was awesome !

Brittany · Married on 12/20/2017

Not only were my husband and I please with Jim's services, my whole family loved him! I honestly didn't give him many song ideas to work with since it is hard for me to narrow down songs and artists, but Jim made it work. During the beginning of the reception, he walked around to tables and got to know the guests and what music they enjoy. He did a fantastic job of playing a mixture so that everyone enjoyed the reception!

Sent on 12/23/2017

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you Brittany. I had a great time with you and your guests. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Jody · Married on 11/19/2017

Jim was amazing! We had a wonderful time as did our guests. Very responsive and so flexible. I would highly recommend DJ with Class to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2017

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thanks Jody. So glad you guys had such a great time.
  • PhillyLindseyVonnC

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

Just had my wedding last night, Nov 17th, 2017. Jim was beyond amazing to work with!! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough! From day one almost 2 years ago speaking with you, to hurricane irma postponing and derailing the entire wedding you were simply amazing through it all. You words of genuine encouragement and kidness helps get us through it all, on top of that you are just simply the best dj anyone could pick when planning a southwest Florida event. Please do not second guess your self when searching for your dj, pick Jim you will not regret it!!! We got nothing but compliments from all of our guests about how wonderful Jim was! I just want to say thank you again, and wish we lived out here so we could book you for all fortune events!!!

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2017

Our wedding was a destination wedding in November 2017 in Naples, FL. I cannot begin to think of what our wedding would have been like without Jim. He was our DJ, Master of ceremony, up-lighting and even made the event timeline, he went beyond much more to ensure our day was PERFECT and truly fun! And it certainly was! His experience and advise from the planning process to the end of the reception was amazing and flawless. Our wedding was a true mix of cultures and religion, having a traditional jewish ceremony that included spanish caribbean with the other half eastern european (Hungarian and Puerto Rican) was not easy to plan. However, Jim was there all the way to make sure it was all inclusive, elegant, fun and unique while making sure our families and friends enjoyed themselves to the last minute. He is very organized and punctual, he worked really well with everyone involved, from the live string quartet during the ceremony rituals, the rabbi, the hotel staff and event managers. He really took charge and even flawlessly stepped in when our wedding coordinator fell short at crunch time. I have no words to describe our appreciation for this true gentleman, he is a true professional and an expert in his field. You will not find anyone with such work ethic and the caliber of Jim Dalia to host the event of your life!!! Look no where else, A DJ with Class is truly the best!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

A Dj With Class's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Katherine. I am truly humbled by your words!

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2017

Jim was absolutely awesome and worked with us very nicely to finalize our timeline. He even made it possible for one of the groomsmen to submit an audio file speech at the last minute, which meant the world to us! Jim is very personable and can read a dance floor like no other. He had great crowd interaction and kept everyone dancing all night! We even had people dancing who we never expected to touch the dance floor, it was so nice to see!! Jim is a great guy and very easy to work with because he listens to exactly what you want! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

Jim from A DJ with Class was absolutely fantastic from beginning of the process to the end. He was one of the most responsive people I've ever worked with (he normally responded to an email within just a few minutes). He's also an absolute pro with not just music but with suggestions about the flow of your evening. He takes the time to work with you on the schedule so that everything works perfectly. He even made adjustments to the music being played mid-way through the reception when it turned out that some of the songs my husband and I had put on our list weren't going over too well with our crowd :) Everyone had a fantastic time at our wedding and Jim was a huge part of the reason!

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

Jim is amazing at what he does and really knows his stuff when it comes to the music, sound, lighting, everything in the DJ/wedding business. He is so awesome to work with!

Mike · Married on 10/07/2017

Jim With A DJ With Class Inc. did a fantastic job at our Naples wedding. Jim was very willing and available to meet in person as well as talk on the phone to plan our perfect wedding day. Jim's straight forward website allowed us to easily select all the songs we wanted to request. Not only did Jim provide the music entertainment during the reception he also provided microphones and speakers for our ceremony as well as amber up lighting in the reception room. I would highly recommend Jim for any wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2017

A Dj With Class's reply:

Thank you Mike. Your wedding was awesome. Please say hello to Kristen for me.

Ana · Married on 09/02/2017

Honestly, this is an area that I really slacked off in. I mean I had no music picked out till about 2-3 weeks before the wedding (SORRY JIM!). But! I have no regrets as everything went perfect with Jim. He happened to have a good relationship with my wedding planner from At Last Weddings, Brianna, so they handled the timeline together. We held our wedding a the JW Marco Island Resort, ceremony and cocktail hour were on the beach, and reception in one of the ballrooms. My parents are Mexican and he made sure to include some of their songs during the reception. He never had any trouble finding any of those types of songs for them. I strongly advise for coupes to also do their uplighting and any AV needs you need from him, way more affordable then a hotel or venue company. He set up the room up nicely and his equipment was top notch. He also did our cocktail hour music and ceremony music and it was absolutely flawless. He did all announcing for our reception as well and he was very well spoken and entertaining for my wedding. We had about 60 people in attendance and it never felt like a small boring wedding. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart thank you for your hard work on my wedding day Jim!

Cassie · Married on 07/01/2017

Highly recommend A DJ with Class to celebrate your big day!!! I got married July 1st and Jim made our wedding day run so smoothly. You can rely on Jim 100%, he knows what he is talking about and knows what is best without breaking the bank. It wasn't until a month or so before the wedding that I decided to add uplighting. He was very accommodating and we are glad we did! Every time we had a question he was quick to respond and made you feel confident in your decision. For my special day, I had a request to make a Father-Daughter mashup song. We set up a meeting with him and he basically created our special song right there with us. It was perfect! With advanced notice, my dad and I were able to create a routine in no time. Hands down best DJ! We wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Thanks for the memories Jim!

Christine · Married on 06/29/2017

Jim is excellent!!! His service and customer service was exceptional!
    We had a small wedding (40 ppl) and Jim treated us as if we were family! Everything was just perfect and I would
    highly recommend Jim to DJ your special day!! Definitely a "Class Act"....Thank you Jim xo