235 Reviews for A Dj With Class

Uplighting (21)
MC (19)
Liability Insurance (7)
One Event Per Day (5)

Jim was the best! He made our reception flow as perfectly as our chaotic bunch would allow. He was so patient, fun, friendly, professional.......and many other adjectives. I would recommend him for the most elegant event to a back yard wedding, you can not go wrong with a DJ with Class. Thank you again Jim!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer

Jim provided the perfect timeline for our wedding reception. We gave him a list of guest requests as well as some of our own and he was able to play them throughout the night. We had a few things we needed to change and he was very flexible. All the guests complimented him and how he played music from different eras. The uplighting and monogram he provided were perfect. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Nikki , 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Of all the things we needed to choose for this giant party, the biggest one was the music. Music sets the stage for the entire party and we knew that it had to be absolutely fantastic. Well...that's what we got with A DJ with Class! From the first meeting with Jim the owner, we knew that we would get exactly what we wanted. They excel at identifying every detail, especially things you haven't even thought of. For example, I hadn't even considered what music should be playing when the family members were being introduced during the reception. One of the best parts about working with this company was their organization. They provide an online portal where you answer form questions about the ceremony and reception, as well as select songs you'd like to hear; this helps create the timeline so that everything goes smoothly for the ceremony and reception. The song collection was outstanding and anything they didn't have, they got! They even provided a link for the wedding website where our guests could make requests - my friends went nuts for this! For the day of, we got to work with DJ Mark. He was the utmost professional and fun! He accommodated everyone's requests and kept the dance floor busy! I really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him for your wedding day festivities!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jim was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a lot of special requests and went outside of the normal wedding structure. He handled it perfectly and did everything we asked. He nailed it on the dance floor, and people were dancing all night. Thanks so much for making it easy and stress free!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had the pleasure of having Jim DJ our wedding and we can tell you that he is worth every penny! Jim was very pleasant when we sat down with him and we knew instantly that he was the one that we wanted to DJ our wedding. His interactive website made planning and selecting our songs a breeze. We had a phone conversation a couple of week prior to the wedding day to discuss all of our selection and briefly go over the timeline. He sent us our wedding timeline prior to our wedding and we were able to coordinate with the venue and our other vendors accordingly. The day of the wedding Jim was on point!!! The up lighting he setup was awesome and just accentuated all of the décor in the dining room. We asked him to bring high energy to our wedding and boy did he DELIVER! Besides when we were eating dinner the dance floor always had people on it. Jim kept the party going and made sure that we were the centers of attention. He executed a few games and a voiceover for the father daughter dance that had everyone in the room in tears. We were told by almost everyone at the wedding that it was the best wedding they had attended. Jim was not the cheapest DJ that we sat down but you truly get what you pay for with him. Our wedding would not have been the same had Jim not done our wedding. Thank you Jim for your outstanding service!!! You truly are the best!

Profile Picture Jesus, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Truly "THE BEST EVER!" We had such a wonderful experience working with Jim over the course of a year planning our wedding. First, his website was so accessible and easy-to-use. I had so much fun communicating with Jim through the portal, and he took all my input into consideration when curating the perfect wedding ceremony/reception. As a father himself, Jim has planned a number of weddings for his own daughters, and he will treat you like family if hired to DJ your event. He went above and beyond for us...even coming along to a site visit to make sure everything was perfectly organized for the big day. Not only is Jim a DJ, but he is an additional wedding planner! He coordinated with all my vendors to make sure their timelines matched, and he works so well with everyone in town. He is extremely meticulous, organized and flexible. We changed our reception timeline last minute to add in a fun sorority tradition, and Jim took everything in stride. He played all the songs we wanted and kept the dance floor hopping all evening long. I only wish I could host another big event so I could hire Jim to be the MC all over again. Wonderful DJ and wonderful person....5 stars!

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/11/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim and his son-n-law, Mark were a joy to work with. Jim is very professional and pays attention to the details. He helped us to think about things we hadn't considered and streamlined the planning process. Mark, who was our dj was the consummate professional and made our special day one to remember. The music was perfect and Mark even came out on the floor to help the guests with some group dancing. My wife and I are happy to enthusiastically recommend A DJ With Class for your special event! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jim and Mark!!!

Profile Picture Leon, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Not only were my husband and I please with Jim's services, my whole family loved him! I honestly didn't give him many song ideas to work with since it is hard for me to narrow down songs and artists, but Jim made it work. During the beginning of the reception, he walked around to tables and got to know the guests and what music they enjoy. He did a fantastic job of playing a mixture so that everyone enjoyed the reception!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim was amazing! We had a wonderful time as did our guests. Very responsive and so flexible. I would highly recommend DJ with Class to anyone!

Profile Picture Jody, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Just had my wedding last night, Nov 17th, 2017. Jim was beyond amazing to work with!! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough! From day one almost 2 years ago speaking with you, to hurricane irma postponing and derailing the entire wedding you were simply amazing through it all. You words of genuine encouragement and kidness helps get us through it all, on top of that you are just simply the best dj anyone could pick when planning a southwest Florida event. Please do not second guess your self when searching for your dj, pick Jim you will not regret it!!! We got nothing but compliments from all of our guests about how wonderful Jim was! I just want to say thank you again, and wish we lived out here so we could book you for all fortune events!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was a destination wedding in November 2017 in Naples, FL. I cannot begin to think of what our wedding would have been like without Jim. He was our DJ, Master of ceremony, up-lighting and even made the event timeline, he went beyond much more to ensure our day was PERFECT and truly fun! And it certainly was! His experience and advise from the planning process to the end of the reception was amazing and flawless. Our wedding was a true mix of cultures and religion, having a traditional jewish ceremony that included spanish caribbean with the other half eastern european (Hungarian and Puerto Rican) was not easy to plan. However, Jim was there all the way to make sure it was all inclusive, elegant, fun and unique while making sure our families and friends enjoyed themselves to the last minute. He is very organized and punctual, he worked really well with everyone involved, from the live string quartet during the ceremony rituals, the rabbi, the hotel staff and event managers. He really took charge and even flawlessly stepped in when our wedding coordinator fell short at crunch time. I have no words to describe our appreciation for this true gentleman, he is a true professional and an expert in his field. You will not find anyone with such work ethic and the caliber of Jim Dalia to host the event of your life!!! Look no where else, A DJ with Class is truly the best!!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim was absolutely awesome and worked with us very nicely to finalize our timeline. He even made it possible for one of the groomsmen to submit an audio file speech at the last minute, which meant the world to us! Jim is very personable and can read a dance floor like no other. He had great crowd interaction and kept everyone dancing all night! We even had people dancing who we never expected to touch the dance floor, it was so nice to see!! Jim is a great guy and very easy to work with because he listens to exactly what you want! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Jim from A DJ with Class was absolutely fantastic from beginning of the process to the end. He was one of the most responsive people I've ever worked with (he normally responded to an email within just a few minutes). He's also an absolute pro with not just music but with suggestions about the flow of your evening. He takes the time to work with you on the schedule so that everything works perfectly. He even made adjustments to the music being played mid-way through the reception when it turned out that some of the songs my husband and I had put on our list weren't going over too well with our crowd :) Everyone had a fantastic time at our wedding and Jim was a huge part of the reason!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Jim is amazing at what he does and really knows his stuff when it comes to the music, sound, lighting, everything in the DJ/wedding business. He is so awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jim With A DJ With Class Inc. did a fantastic job at our Naples wedding. Jim was very willing and available to meet in person as well as talk on the phone to plan our perfect wedding day. Jim's straight forward website allowed us to easily select all the songs we wanted to request. Not only did Jim provide the music entertainment during the reception he also provided microphones and speakers for our ceremony as well as amber up lighting in the reception room. I would highly recommend Jim for any wedding.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Honestly, this is an area that I really slacked off in. I mean I had no music picked out till about 2-3 weeks before the wedding (SORRY JIM!). But! I have no regrets as everything went perfect with Jim. He happened to have a good relationship with my wedding planner from At Last Weddings, Brianna, so they handled the timeline together. We held our wedding a the JW Marco Island Resort, ceremony and cocktail hour were on the beach, and reception in one of the ballrooms. My parents are Mexican and he made sure to include some of their songs during the reception. He never had any trouble finding any of those types of songs for them. I strongly advise for coupes to also do their uplighting and any AV needs you need from him, way more affordable then a hotel or venue company. He set up the room up nicely and his equipment was top notch. He also did our cocktail hour music and ceremony music and it was absolutely flawless. He did all announcing for our reception as well and he was very well spoken and entertaining for my wedding. We had about 60 people in attendance and it never felt like a small boring wedding. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart thank you for your hard work on my wedding day Jim!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Highly recommend A DJ with Class to celebrate your big day!!! I got married July 1st and Jim made our wedding day run so smoothly. You can rely on Jim 100%, he knows what he is talking about and knows what is best without breaking the bank. It wasn't until a month or so before the wedding that I decided to add uplighting. He was very accommodating and we are glad we did! Every time we had a question he was quick to respond and made you feel confident in your decision. For my special day, I had a request to make a Father-Daughter mashup song. We set up a meeting with him and he basically created our special song right there with us. It was perfect! With advanced notice, my dad and I were able to create a routine in no time. Hands down best DJ! We wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Thanks for the memories Jim!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim is excellent!!! His service and customer service was exceptional!
We had a small wedding (40 ppl) and Jim treated us as if we were family! Everything was just perfect and I would
highly recommend Jim to DJ your special day!! Definitely a "Class Act"....Thank you Jim xo

Profile Picture Christine, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim at a dj with class was more than I ever could imagine for our big day! He was so accommodating to our needs and was understanding of how the whole day would play out. His professionalism and experience put my mind at ease as the day got closer as he reassured me he was going to take care of everything and for me not to worry but rather enjoy my day. Which is exactly what I did knowing Jim was our dj. The entire reception he was efficient in getting everyone together and got the wedding party to understand what they were doing for their entrances and even put them in a fun line for my husband and I to walk through as we approached the dance floor, which was a pleasant surprise. His communication with me throughout the night was outstanding and made me feel so happy as the night went on. He played all the songs we love and timed out everything just right. He also gave me an awesome idea to record my voice for a special message to my dad for it to be played during the father daughter dance and it put the whole crowd into happy tears including my dad and I. It was a wonderful idea and was so original! I'm really glad we went with Jim and a dj with class he had the dance floor rocking the whole night and nobody was sitting after the sun went down as the party really got going. My family and friends are still reaching out and telling me how it was the best wedding they've been too and I have Jim to thank for this! Not only did our guests enjoy themselves but my husband and I had the time of our lives! All the dancing, the entrances, the games and special moments were all unforgettable because of the music that played and the dj behind it! I can't thank Jim enough for his expertise and professesionalism throughout the entire process since I asked him to Dj our wedding until the last song! I highly recommend a Dj With Class to any bride and groom looking to have a stress free/ fun/ memorable day! Love the June 24th bride:) the new McKenzie Silveira

Profile Picture McKenzie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones

Jim was an incredible DJ that we truly were so grateful to have. He played all of the music based on the feel of the crowd, which to have an amazing wedding this is essential! He worked with us and our many, specific requests and made the wedding perfect! For anyone who wants their wedding to be a perfect experience, DJ WITH CLASS needs to be your entertainment. Thank you Jim! We loved you!

Profile Picture Mychelle, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

My husband and I recently had a destination wedding at Pink Shell Resort and were referred to Jim for DJ services. I was not disappointed one bit! I was highly impressed by Jim's professionalism and also his ability to incorporate several different musical styles and languages (English, Serbian, Spanish) without a hitch! We had a guest list of about 65 people and the vast majority were on the dance floor as soon as he started playing! He also does a timeline for you that he shares with the other vendors which was a huge help! When I first met Jim he told me my biggest job on my wedding day was to have fun, which is exactly what I did thanks to him!

Profile Picture Suzana , 6/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jim is a fantastic DJ, I highly recommend hiring him for your wedding. He kept the party going on time and all night. Great DJ!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Incredible! Cannot say enough about Jim! He's kind, professional, accommodating, and goes above and beyond in his communication with you and your vendors. Takes a lot of stress off planning out your ceremony (great ceremony music if you choose for them to do it) and reception flow. He knows what he's doing and can offer the guidance if you're unsure of what/how you want it to go. We had an outdoor ceremony and one thing we've received great feedback on was the ability of our voices to be projected without wind and/or extreme sound of obviously using a mic...it was natural but also able to be understood by guests. Reception was a blast...keeps your crowd entertained and also listens to your input. He has a great online planning service as well, which makes this a great vendor for those who are not local and want to work on details here and there. Thank you Jim!! We had the best day, and our guests had SO much fun!

Profile Picture Briana, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would 100% recommend dj with class ! Jim made sure everything was perfect and that I wasn't missing anything. Mark and James dj'ed our wedding last night and it was amazing. They did such an awesome job they made sure everything ran smoothly and nothing was forgotten! It is a night to never forget and they helped make it happen.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews