10101 Burnt Store Rd. Lot #53, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About George the DJ

Professional Wedding DJ MC I play your requests up lighting matching your colors special sound light dj booth ceremony's wireless microphones for OFFICIANT toasts speeches- I provide special moving head new 2019 scanner dance lighting putting patterns on dance floor to beat of music-also complete venue up lighting form Naples Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Bonita springs Cape Coral Englewood all of SW Fl and lots more as seen on my Live utube videos and wedding forms are all there you can fill out 24/7 and get a FREE Quote for your event,you can see everything at my website at www.georgethedj.com I customize what each bride wants-no 2 weddings are alike-The do playlist and the do not play list- this is my fulltime job-I'm happy to come meet with you
@ anytime at your home or venue location to plan the perfect wedding for you-I will bring my new 2019 wirelless uplights to you to see @ your venue and my music lists to you either before you book or after. TY DJ Entertainer Up-Lighting 25 years George Rogner. my number 941-286-0308 different dj booth set ups to match your theme for events ty

Follow George the DJ on

87ba513295a89955 dj g CHE CC best

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for George the DJ

Debi · Married on 05/02/2015

George did the sound for both the outdoor wedding and the reception at the hall. Our guests were impressed with his responsiveness for requests and his lively interaction. He made the reception such a fun event and his lighting was beautiful.
    Debi O.

Sent on 05/04/2015

George was the greatest. He did my ceromony and my reception. For my ceremony my prelude, procecional, bridal march and processional music all came from the Twilight soundtracks. He researched and found all the songs I wanted even the obscure ones. He found a great job moving through all the dances and the bouquet toss, the garter belt, and the lastely cake cutting. He got everyone on the dance floor. One of my best friends who never dances, was on the dance foor. There were children there and he got them involved. He had a bubble machine for the first dance. He played great get up and move music. George has been doing this for a long time and it shows. It was a class A act.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2012

I would highly reccomend George the DJ. His service was excellent and professional.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Award

George the DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Avant-Garde Images, Inc.
    Avant-Garde Images, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Wow! That's what I have to say about George! He is a high energy DJ! If you love nonstop fun, with props and fun dances and lots of guest involvement, you will love George the DJ!!!

• Maria Angela Photography
    Maria Angela Photography Wedding Photographers

George was very kind to my clients which is important to me. The last thing I want to hear is my bride upset because the DJ is not cooperating. ;) George was on time, he played exactly what the couple wanted and even more, not to mention how the reception was a hit thanks to perfect music and a professional DJ.

• Reel Treasures Productions Photography & Videography
    Reel Treasures Productions Photography & Videography Wedding Videographers

Great DJ...Alot of fun to work with.

• 10101 Burnt Store Rd. Lot #53 Punta Gorda, FL, 33950 See on map