A Day To Remember Weddings & Events Reviews

9 | Erie, PA

9 Reviews for A Day To Remember Weddings & Events

Judith · Married on 07/13/2013

Sandra Whitley of "A Day to Remember" was outstanding to work with throughout our wedding planning year. She kept us focused and current with things that needed to be done and her suggestions for vendors were excellent! Her skills as a wedding planner are fabulous and she helped to make our day truly one to remember!
    It was at her suggestions that we found our venue, D.J., flowers, invitations, baker, photographer and other miscellaneous supplies. Sandra worked tirelessly to decorate our venue to perfection and our day could not have been better! Thank you Sandy for making the day such a special one for us!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Robin · Married on 07/21/2012

Sandy's work was absolutely beautiful for our wedding at the Erie Yacht Club!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2011

Our wedding was a huge success because of Sandy's extra attention to detail and having the passion to make it perfect! Our guests commented how gorgeous everything was- from the beautiful tables and decorated chandeliers to the white leather furniture and lighting in our cocktail hour 'lounge' area. Every detail was accounted for- our friends from L.A to the East Coast said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication- these memories will last forever!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Donna · Married on 06/18/2011

Though my daughter and I live in Florida, Sandy helped me plan a wedding in Erie, Pennsylvania. She was always very helpful, prompt, and responsive throughout the entire process, including the wedding day. She gave guidance and support, but was not over-bearing or controlling. She provided reminders when we needed it and helped us stay within our budget. The decorations were perfect. The wedding and reception were flawless. She was the right person for us.

Sent on 08/03/2011

carley · Married on 05/29/2010

This company did a great job and made my wedding beautiful!!! The colors were beautiful and matched perfectly, and the vendors were all organized. We had a great day!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2014

Sandy was amazing and so helpful for our wedding day! I was never the type of girl who always dreamed about my wedding day, so i literally had no direction, and my husband and i were having a very different type of wedding (we were already married legally and he had 3 children from his prior marriage, so the ceremony was very different). She kept me on track and pretty much told me who to contact since i had no idea what i even wanted. She helped provide me with different options and always made me feel good about my decisions. Also, she fixed by bouquet when i had a small melt down about my flowers, and made mine look as perfect as it could be. Her service to us was truly appreciated and i couldn't have imagined doing it without her.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Angela · Married on 10/17/2009

Sandy was a fantastic wedding planner. When I simply did not have the time to worry about the details, she took care of everything. She listened to my needs and made sure to deliver on her commitments. I would highly recommend Sandy's wedding planning services. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Dawn · Married on 07/16/2011

Service is definately affordable and helpful. Sandy knows where to get everything and how to do so affordably.

Sent on 08/15/2011

3.0
      2.5
      1.5
      3.0

Sandy was very helpful with set up of the wedding venue and making sure the recepetion set up was as we had planned. Sandy's wedding baker and florist suggestions were awesome!! Excellent vendor team :)

Sent on 11/14/2014