A Cup of Coffee at Midnight Reviews

8 | Asheville, NC

8 Reviews for A Cup of Coffee at Midnight

Lisa · Married on 02/08/2017

If you are looking for individualized and unique photography, and not just a regular cookie cutter approach. This is it!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn't be happier with our photos! Sara is a true artist. We got photos of our venue thay belong in a museum and photos of us that could be in a magazine, and we are not a photogenic couple. She's laid back but assertive when need be. We had problems with our venue the day of and she smoothed them out for us so I wasn't bothered and could have a relaxing day with my girls. At her prices she's a true bargain! I only wish she could have been our videographer too!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Alaa · Married on 09/25/2016

Sara filmed my brothers Wedding last September and she did an amazing job! She was so patient and great to work with. I have recommended her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Adriana · Married on 08/27/2016

Sara did our video and we are super content with her work and customer service!! She went above and beyond to make sure she was on top of things so that she would not miss any special moments on our special day!! We lots of compliments from our family and friends! I plan to use her again in the next couple of months! If you go with Sara you will definitely not be disappointed!!

• Dana

Dana · Married on 08/13/2016

Sara was so quick to respond to every email, text, and phone call. I had so many questions to ask and she answered them all within a matter of minutes. She shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding. All of our photos turned out amazing! The only part of our experience that wasn't absolutely perfect was that I would have liked a little more direction as far as how to pose for different shots. At times I felt lost and that our pictures weren't going to turn out well, needless to say they turned out so well. Sara told me during our engagement shoot that she knew just the right time to capture moments on film and trust me, she was completely right! I would highly recommend Sara to any bride looking for an amazing photographer who is talented, has experience, and is reasonably priced. Our photos are timeless and class, that's exactly was I was looking for in a photographer for our wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2017

A Cup of Coffee at Midnight's reply:

Thanks so much for your honest feedback Dana! This was really helpful :)

Chad · Married on 05/21/2016

Sara did a phenomenal job with our wedding video. We initially had no idea about where to look for a videographer, but we knew we really wanted the opportunity to have our wedding day on video forever to look back on. We found Sara through some of our family. They told us how great she was for them, so we booked her for ours. Our wedding was a little under 2 hours away from Oklahoma City, and Sara gladly made the trip and was extremely punctual and we hardly knew she was there. Every moment that we wanted to remember was captured, and she worked very well with us to coordinate the songs, etc. for the video. If we had to do it all over again, we would use Sara again. My wife and I recommend her videography services!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Sara was wonderful to work with and our video was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/03/2017

I have personally worked with Sara at several different occasions. She is very friendly, professional, and strives for the absolute best. Her photography and cinematography is incredible. She does an amazing job and is very reasonably priced. I even use her for my family portraits. Check out her and her portfolio for any photos or videos you may need.