80 South Productions Reviews

22 | Hammonton, NJ

22 Reviews for 80 South Productions

Ellen · Married on 06/10/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I felt compelled to write a glowing review for 80 South Productions. In the months leading up to the wedding, Domenic was always responsive and easy to talk with, no questions went unanswered. On my Daughter's wedding day (6.10.17), Domenic and Andrew were amazing and went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease. They were not intrusive and in your face constantly, but you knew they were in the background silently filming, always with a smile. After doing much research to find the right Videographer for such an important day, we were very pleased with our choice! Kudos to Domenic and team - we are so excited to see the final product! Best to you always!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Keira · Married on 11/11/2016

I would give 80 South Productions a million stars if Facebook allowed it! The whole crew was so much fun to work with and really helped keep my spirits up when I was feeling anxious and nervous before the big walk down the aisle. During the reception they were inconspicuous and went totally unnoticed, which was perfect because I was nervous about a camera following me around all night! Their work is truly amazing and you would be a fool not to book your wedding or other special event with them! We got our highlight video today and must have watched it over 20 times.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2016

Working with 80 South Productions was such a pleasure! They were easy to work with every step of the way. On our wedding day, the 80 South team came in very quickly and quietly and set up efficiently to start taping our wedding day. They were very unobtrusive- at some points, they were so discreet, I completely forgot they were there! They made sure they taped the most memorable and important parts of us getting ready, of the ceremony, and during the reception. The guys were really pleasant and really kind, making it even easier to have them there in the midst of family and friends. At one point, our photographers had us for a very extensive amount of time, trying to get the best photos- instead of interrupting or adding on to the time, 80 South worked with our photographers and grabbed amazing moments during our photo session so we were able to enjoy more time at our wedding. That was really awesome, and very much appreciated, as we all know that weddings tend to fly by. Watching the short edits on their website of other couples' weddings makes us really excited to see ours. I am so happy with the outcome of our highlight film and can't wait to see our full length film. I am so obsessed with the quality of the work- the editing, the music, the effects- they really did an incredible job! Thank you 80 South for going above and beyond our expectations for videography!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Adam · Married on 02/13/2016

We did a lot of independent research on all the wedding websites and we came across 80 South Productions as one of the companies we were interested in reaching out to. Domenic was one of the last companies we spoke with and I cannot say how thankful we were that we found him and the team. From the first facetime conversation, we were instantly comforted by Dom's genuine and friendly demeanor. Dom is a professional and he answers all the questions you have honestly and fairly. He works with you the get the most value from your budget and will do what he can to make sure you're happy with the end result. Communication was excellent leading up to the wedding and they were early and super flexible in meeting us at our various shooting locations. We were so focused on the "trailer" we could post on facebook, we weren't expecting too much from our longer wedding video, but I can assure you, that while we loved our trailer, the longer video completely blew us away. They put the same effort and attention to detail in the longer format to make sure the transitions are clean and smooth. It was organized so well, it was like watching a movie and there were a few nice surprises in there as well. Important to note that Dom will go out of his way to get you what you want, but if he asks you to reconsider any of your edits or requests or gives you any suggestions, it's in your best interests to heed his advice. He already knows how it's going to turn out! We're so happy with the final result and we had such a great time hanging out all day with Dom and the team. Honestly, our only regret was not booking them for longer so we could have had them there at the very end of the night, although, not all of our guests would have been so thrilled with the idea of their late night antics immortalized. All in all, tremendous value and expertise and really such a great group to work with. 80 South Productions comes highly recommended.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2015

I did my research before booking with 80 South. I watched tons of videos and compared all the prices. 80 South was by far the best in South Jersey, and an incredible bargain for the service and product.

They were true professionals on wedding day. They made sure they got every shot necessary while staying in the background and not interfering with the main event.

They also delivered a top notch product quicker than I even imagined possible. We didn't just get an ordinary wedding video. We got a wedding FILM! It was truly as though we were watching a movie and we were the stars of the show. The highlight video made my hair stand on end, and the full length captured every moment of the day that I wanted to see again (or- for the first time!). They even cut out a particularly incredible section of my full length reception footage so that I could share it on social media.

These guys love what they do, are incredibly talented, and are truly there to please. They answered all of my questions time and time again, and they made sure I had everything that I wanted and a product that far exceeded anything else in South Jersey.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else for cinematography- something that goes far beyond videography- beside the guys at 80 South Productions.

Lastly, I would recommend that all brides make this a budget priority. I made cinematography/videography the last thing on my budget because I wasn't sure if I could afford it, but, in retrospect, I would have cut out every little other expense to make sure that I had these videos. Beside my pictures, this was by far our greatest investment.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/04/2015

Domenic and his team were AMAZING to work with! They got some amazing shots and our video felt like I was watching a movie! Their product and services are far above the competition. They stayed with us all day and it only took 2 months to receive the video! All I can say is AMAZING! I absolutely love 80 South Productions and would never use anyone else.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/20/2015

Wonderful service! And great with communicating. Also captured all great moments and I didn't even notice them there! Sends lots of guys to grey all angles and does not mess around with charging for additional requests. Finished film is awesome. Check them out on you tube

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sabrina · Married on 10/18/2014

We used 80 South Productions for our wedding and we couldn't have dreamed of anything better! We called 80 South Productions two weeks before our wedding because of a cancellation from our previous videographer. I spoke with the owner Domenic and he couldn’t have been more compassionate to our dilemma. He did not over charge us, even for our short time frame and went over each package to make sure our wedding day was perfect. On the day of the wedding, the team showed up on time and couldn’t have been more helpful and professional throughout the entire day. I would recommend 80 South Productions for any type of videography services. We were blown away by the final product we received in the mail. The team packaged everything so lovely and included the montage (a must for posting on Facebook)- which summed up our wedding day in a few short minutes. They also included the full length video, popcorn and candy so we can relive our special night over and over. They were an absolute pleasure to do business with and our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Not only do they have great wedding packages, but they are really awesome to work with! They are very professional and very personable. And the final product (video and trailer) - we couldn't be happier with them! Our trailer was amazing and we got so many wonderful compliments on it!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Adam · Married on 09/06/2014

We reached out to Dom very last-minute and he was totally accommodating, we got the contract worked out and had logistics set within a day. On the wedding day, he was able to get footage of the lead-up, ceremony and reception in a very unobtrusive way - we even had multiple friends comment that they were unaware we even had a videographer there until they saw the trailer a few weeks later. Dom was very good about communication after the wedding, even following up multiple times about song choices and making some excellent recommendations based on feedback we gave him. I would highly recommend 80 South Productions to anyone looking for a wedding videographer

Sent on 02/03/2015

Karson · Married on 08/31/2014

We could not be happier with our experience with 80 South Productions! From our initial meeting to the final product, Domenic & his team have been professional, responsive & just great people to work with. We had 3 videographers on the day of our wedding, and to be honest, we didn't even know they were there for most of the day! They worked seamlessly with our photographers & never were in anyone's way. They captured our day beautifully & our family and friends loved our trailer & full length video. It is so nice to have these special moments preserved in motion. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, do it! We can't stop watching our videos, we love them!! Thanks Domenic, Andrew & Alex, you guys are great!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/28/2014

80 South Productions made our wedding day very special. Domenic caught all aspects of our important day, even moments we wouldn't have seen without him. He was very professional and the quality of his work is phenomenal! I would recommend 80 South to anyone looking to capture their big day!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

From the minute this crew came to my house the morning of our wedding I knew the day would be amazing! So professional I didn't even know they were there! We received our montage today and every single detail was perfection. They exceeded my expectations far beyond what I could even expect to see as we watched! I can't express how grateful I am for them capturing our day from start to finish. I know who I will be calling to capture the next amazing venture in my life.... Thank you 80 south!!

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/06/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about 80 South Productions. We decided at the very last minute that we should have a videographer at our wedding. I began scouring the internet trying to find videographers located in the South NJ area and I came across 80 South Productions. They had received great reviews and I liked the work they showcased on their website. I contacted Domenic at 80 South Productions and he replied immediately. He listened to what we were looking for and did a great job working together with us to find the perfect solution. He was very accommodating, very flexible and very professional. He and his team showed up on our wedding day and they managed to capture all the important moments without us even noticing that they were there. I was not sure what to expect when receiving the video montage but what Domenic sent through truly knocked our socks off (our friends and family love it)! By now I have completely lost track of how many times I have watched the video trailer (it's that good!). It far exceeded our expectations and I am so grateful to be able to savor these very special memories from our wedding day. The video is truly AWESOME and I am so glad that I stumbled upon 80 South Productions website in my hunt for a videographer. For all you brides and grooms out there looking to capture your wedding day, I highly recommend you using 80 South Productions. They were nothing but professional from beginning to end.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Brianna · Married on 05/26/2013

We hired 80 South Productions for our wedding and were very happy with how our wedding video turned out! They were extremely professional and did a wonderful job all day, at the ceremony and reception, recording all the events without being obtrusive. The editing was done great and the final product was well worth it. My husband and I are so glad we decided to have a videographer and would absolutely recommend 80 South Productions to any of our friends and family who are getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Grace · Married on 05/12/2013

Excellent service from top to bottom. The final video was absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend 80 South Productions!

Sent on 08/13/2013

This company will impress even the pickiest of couples! Our wedding planner suggested this company and we couldn't have asked for more! They were extremely patient, courteous, and professional during the whole process. They came early and left later than they were scheduled, just to make sure they got "all the shots" as one of the camera men said when I thanked them for going above and beyond to capture all the moments from our special day. After viewing the edited video for the first time, (which came earlier than promised and made my wife cry), I was compelled to write this review. We just couldn't be happier with how the video turned out! Now that we have already paid them for there services we can say that they are worth a lot more than they charge! Would refer them to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Sherry · Married on 08/17/2012

My husband was in a friend's wedding party last April, and that was when we were first introduced to 80 South Productions. Right away, we were impressed with how personable and skilled their crew was. They brought an impressive amount of equipment with them, yet made sure not to add to the chaos of the day.
    We were married in August. From the very beginning, our interactions with their staff felt more friendly and relaxed than business like. They made it a point of learning everyone in our bridal party's name. During my dance with my father, they included pictures of the two of us from when I was growing up....and they did the same for my husband and his mother. Every time we turned around, there was a videographer...camera in hand, making sure not to miss a thing. Our video turned out lovely. The colors were warm, and the picture was clear. If you're looking for a truly creative team of dedicated professionals to film your special day, then look no further than 80 South Productions.
    -Sherry P.

Sent on 10/09/2012

These guys were great to work with. They took the time to find out everything we were looking for in our wedding video, and came through with flying colors when it came to putting it all together. My wife and I were both very pleased, and would certainly recommend 80 South Productions to any and all looking for professional quality at an affordable price!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

80 South Productions made our special day unforgettable! They were completely professional, and made sure to capture each and every moment of our big day.
    From the very beginning, 80 South's team made it easy for us to put together a custom video package. They showed up early to film our bridal party's preparations and stayed right through the very end, even filming our limousine's departure from the reception hall. They also went as far as to included photos of my husband and I while we were dating and even on our honeymoon in the final edited version of our video.
    I would recommend these guys time and time again!
    -Kelly and Michael Howell

Sent on 10/08/2012

Lori · Married on 04/21/2012

Ours was the best wedding video I have seen, hands down!

My husband and I were married six weeks after my sister and her husband were...and thankfully our experience was nothing like the one they went through. The videographers she went with, who are VERY lucky I don't mention them by name, not only showed up less than half an hour before the ceremony began, but failed to record most of their best-man's toast, and did not stay one minute longer than their contract required. These, and several other issues, were ultimately non-existant in our experience with the guys from 80 South Productions.

They showed up early and stayed late. I can't imagine a single moment that they failed to capture. Each and every toast, guest and dance move were included in our video. We received compliments from several friends and family members who were impressed at just how attentive our videographers were. In addition, we received the DVD of our wedding in only a month's time....a huge improvement from the 5-6 months it took my sister to receive hers.

On top of everything else, the quality of our video was much better than I could have hoped for. I guess the days of wedding videos looking "homemade" have fallen to the wayside, because ours appeared movie quality. The entire bridal party was shown in a reality-show styled introduction, and they even had credits which included photos from our honeymoon.

Thank you 80 South Productions, you've truly made our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/08/2012

80 South Productions was professional and prompt. They provided my wife and I the perfect selection of packages and took some amazing footage; however, they did not allow us to really choose "any" song for our wedding video montage. I believe this made the video better and I probably wouldn't have admitted that previously. Thanks for steering us in the right direction and capturing our memories.

Sent on 08/02/2014

80 South Productions's reply:

Thanks for the great review.