Freehold, Howell, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Above & Beyond Wedding Studio

Above & Beyond Wedding Studio is a Cinematic Wedding Videographer in the New Jersey area. Experienced Videographers capture the important and moving moments of a couple’s wedding with a cinematic eye for telling stories. The team at this studio takes time to individually get to know the couples they will be filming. This allows for a more personalized and meaningful wedding video. Elegant high-quality videos that couples will want to watch again and again are captured tastefully and unobtrusively on the couple’s big day.

This videography company has years of experience in the industry and can use this to help couples through their wedding planning and execution process. The team videos a couple’s rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. This videographer offers full-feature videos, highlight videos and raw footage from the wedding. Other services through Above & Beyond Wedding Studio include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Couples can receive their final video in a number of formats. These final products include options such as:

• Blu-Ray

51 Reviews for Above & Beyond Wedding Studio

• Vittoriana

Vittoriana Camporeale · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Truly Above & Beyond

I felt compelled to write a review about my experience with A&B. Chris has been amazing thus far. We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and when I reached out to find dates, he told me he was unavailable for a specific date. We ended up choosing the weekend before due to this, but later found out that my bridesmaid's brother postponed his wedding to the same weekend which was extremely heartbreaking. I reached out to Chris again, and he was able to accommodate me with another team member without a blink of an eye, which I couldn't believe. I am so so grateful that A&B was SO accommodating and SO easy to work with, especially during such stressful times. I cannot wait for my big day, and I know they are going to make it even more special. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Alexadra

Alex Vandegrift · Married on 08/22/2020

Above & Beyond Truly Went Above & Beyond

During COVID times, it is truly important to recognize people and businesses who have the utmost values at their core, and above and beyond is one of those companies. They truly care about their brides and grooms as humans, and do not view you as a customer. Our wedding was scheduled for 8/22/20, and we originally planned to have a 250 person wedding at a venue in Philadelphia. Due to COVID this wasn't able to happen, but we did not wish to reschedule as I am a front line worker and we wished to get married on this date. I originally reached out to Chris to see their policy regarding the contract - he was more than happy to help us find a date that worked for both of us if we wished to reschedule, and if they were not available on that date, he stated we would receive our retainer in full. Since we did not wish to reschedule, our situation was a little different, but nonetheless, Chris was more than willing to work with us. Instead of keeping the full retainer, he gave us 1/3 back and agreed to capture our small ceremony that we held in a pubic park. Travis and Evan were our videographers, and not only did they capture our ceremony and work with our photographer beautifully, they stayed after and captured footage from our photographs with our photographer around the city. Instead of capturing the 30 minute ceremony, they stayed for 3-4 hours capturing all of the important moments. My husband and I were both so thankful for their truly amazing work, and the kindness and respect that they treated us with as customers. They went above and beyond to make sure that both parties in the contract were happy, which sadly, is a rare thing for businesses during this time. If you are looking for incredible videographers and people who truly care about you, look no further! Above and beyond exceeds all expectations! Thank you Chris, Travis, and Evan for making these difficult times a little easier and for going above and beyond to make our day exceptional!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Above & Beyond Wedding Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2999.00
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC Wedding Photographers

Having worked with above and Beyond on several occasions and can confidently suggest their service to anyone looking for stunning cinematic video. Knowing how to work with the photographer can be a challenge for some videographers and vice versa. True professionals know how to work together without much need for verbal communication. These guys have it down and it is always a pleasure to hear back from my couples when they are raving about the video. These guys truly go Above and Beyond. Jason Giordano Photography. Your New Jersey Wedding Photographer. www.jgiordanophotography.com 973-619-5678

• Freehold Howell, NJ, 07728 See on map
    201-374-8354 (Phone number)
    Location of (Above & Beyond Wedding Studio)