Freehold, Howell, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Above & Beyond Wedding Studio

Based in Freehold, NJ, Above & Beyond Wedding Studio is a Videography Company available to document your milestone day. Our team works hard to capture your unique relationship and personalities on film, creating a video that feels authentic. We capture Weddings all over the Tri-State Area and offer destination packages for any events further afield.

The Talented Crew at Above & Beyond like to get to know their clients on a personal level. Each videographer is carefully chosen for their talent, which they combine with warm personalities to create an enjoyable experience for your big day. We're here to document your entire day from start to finish, including the early morning preparations.

Above & Beyond Wedding Studio favors an unobtrusive approach, preferring not to disrupt the natural flow of your day. We have a range of packages that you can choose from, to help you find the plan that best suits your needs and budget. A second filmmaker can also attend to make sure every detail is well documented. A team of talented in-house editors work hard to transform the raw footage into meaningful videos that showcase the spirit of your union. This final polished footage is available as a full-length video or as a highlight reel, with digital files available to share on social media.

We look forward to connecting with you and learning more about your special day!

Above & Beyond Wedding Studio creates wedding videos to last a lifetime. They offer a choice of five videography packages. Package highlights include up to 12 hours of event coverage, two cinematographers, drone footage, high-definition highlights and full-feature videos, a teaser video, and raw footage. Videos are available via digital download, DVD, Blu-ray, and flash drive. A priority editing service, offering a one-month turnaround time, is also available.

Follow Above & Beyond Wedding Studio on

53 Reviews for Above & Beyond Wedding Studio

• Vittoriana

Vittoriana C. · Married on 06/11/2021

Truly Above & Beyond

I felt compelled to write a review about my experience with A&B. Chris has been amazing thus far. We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and when I reached out to find dates, he told me he was unavailable for a specific date. We ended up choosing the weekend before due to this, but later found out that my bridesmaid's brother postponed his wedding to the same weekend which was extremely heartbreaking. I reached out to Chris again, and he was able to accommodate me with another team member without a blink of an eye, which I couldn't believe. I am so so grateful that A&B was SO accommodating and SO easy to work with, especially during such stressful times. I cannot wait for my big day, and I know they are going to make it even more special. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Above & Beyond!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not an easy task, nor is finding vendors who go above and beyond to make sure you still get your day.

I knew I wanted to hire Above & Beyond as our videographer for our wedding for 4 years and I wasn't even engaged back then but I was so impressed with the video they did for friends of mine. Chris and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. When we had to postpone the first time, they were flexible with moving our contract date and nothing required of us besides another signature. Even when it was possible that we would have to postpone a second time, they were so accommodating with our plans. We had a plan A, B, C, and ultimately went with a version of our plan B and they were with us the whole time.

Our videographer got a flat tire the morning of our wedding and still showed up! I call that dedication and I was so grateful. I can't say enough great things about AB and would definitely choose them again. I am so excited to see our wedding video and their beautiful work!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Above & Beyond Wedding Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2999
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3999
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Jason Giordano Wedding Photography and Video LLC Wedding Photographers

Having worked with above and Beyond on several occasions and can confidently suggest their service to anyone looking for stunning cinematic video. Knowing how to work with the photographer can be a challenge for some videographers and vice versa. True professionals know how to work together without much need for verbal communication. These guys have it down and it is always a pleasure to hear back from my couples when they are raving about the video. These guys truly go Above and Beyond. Jason Giordano Photography. Your New Jersey Wedding Photographer. www.jgiordanophotography.com 973-619-5678

• Freehold Howell, NJ, 07728 See on map
    201-374-8354 (Phone number)
    Location of (Above & Beyond Wedding Studio)