Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

79 Reviews for 3 Lakes Golf Course

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)

3 Lakes Golf Course is a great location for the reception. Sue, the coordinator was great to work with. She was responsive and very flexible. She allowed me and my bridesmaids to set up the night before the wedding which saved us a lot of time the day of the wedding. Even with a slight hiccup with one of the rooms that was rendered unusable, everything about the experience was awesome. If asked, I would definitely recommend this location.

Profile Picture Jasmine , 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I had a great experience . Staff was excellent ,. Cant wait till my next event.. Lady In charge of event . Sue was so helpful.. I was able to pull off my event and it was fabulous.. Thank You 3 Lakes..

Profile Picture Yvette, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sue Walton made everything so easy for our wedding party. She was so accommodating and just a delight to work with. 3 Lakes was the perfect place to have our reception. Compliments to the caterer, the food was delish. We can't say enough about how special our evening turned out.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is the second time Sue has helped us with our event and we were very pleased with her service. She was more than accommodating with our committee.

Profile Picture Renee, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the second year we used this venue for our annual fundraiser and we were extremely pleased with the service. Everything ran smoothly and we hope to book again for 2018.

Profile Picture K, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was thrilled to have someone pay one on one attention to us so that this "second time around" was truly special.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sue is seriously the best! So helpful and accommodating! Very easy to work with. She took care of everything I needed! The venue was gorgeous and the golf course made the perfect backdrop for stunning photos. The staff was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
-Kaitlyn F.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gave extra special care to my guest with disabilities. Sue was also friendly and flexible with everything we asked. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ruth, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff was very friendly and took extra care of my guests with disabilities. They went above and Beyond the call of duty. Sue was also friendly and flexible with everything we ask her for. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture david, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for any more congenial staff than those who helped me set up & serve our birthday/ anniversary celebration. Everyone was so nice & pleasant. I highly recommend 3 Lakes if anyone is looking for a beautiful venue with wonderful staff . Harriet Schwartz

Profile Picture Harruet, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Had a great lunch event. Service and food were great.

Profile Picture David, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sue the event planner was incredible. I never had one problem with this venue they were extremely helpful and understanding. I am the biggest worrier, anxiety about everything. Sue would make that anxiety disappear every time I talked to her. Can't wait to have a baby, because I will definitely be back for my baby shower.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent service ... short notice. She was the key

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It is a good value with a caring staff!

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/12/17, 1 Review

Perfect ! Sue was awesome and great to work with

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding here. They were wonderful to work with and our day was perfect!

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

3 Lakes was a wonderful place to hold my friend's bridal shower. Sue was wonderful to work with, she was so kind and accommodated all of my requests and frantic phone calls to change napkin colors last minute. I would recommend 3 Lakes too all of my friends for their events. It was beautiful and the food was wonderful.

Profile Picture Becca, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

3 lakes golf course was a beautiful place to have our wedding. Sue was the person who sold us on 3 lakes! Her attitude kindness and willing to help is hat make us comfortable knowing that our weddin would turn out perfect.
Thank you sue for making our special day so stress free and perfect!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone was very accommodating and very easy to work with. The servers did a great job.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dear Sue, Thank you so much for helping to make our High School Reunion so enjoyable. You and the staff at 3 lakes
were so helpful and professional. The food was delicious, the room perfect, and you even provided a photographer.
I think the WHS Class of '51' left that afternoon with good memories of their 65th High School Reunion. ---and you and
your staff helped make it happen. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sincerely, Roseanne O'Leary Hajek and Caryl Greenwald Urban

Profile Picture Roseanne, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

I recently hosted a shower at 3 Lakes and everything was great! Sue was incredibly helpful and nice throughout the planning process, she was able to work with me on menu changes and made sure everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff and management at 3 lakes golf course is the best I have ever seen and we do a lot of parties around town. They are helpful, responsive and so accommodating and nice that I would recommend everyone to try them out at least once to see for themselves.

Profile Picture Hina, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Try 3 Lakes first, you wont have to go any further.

Profile Picture Alice, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at Three Lakes was exceptional! They were prompt, attentive and flexible. Our event went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture MICHAEL, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Do it they were great It turned out so beautiful .Everyone had a great time. Some said it was the best wedding they have been to

Profile Picture Susan , 5/14/16, 1 Review