400 Longue Vue Drive, Verona, PA 15147 Map · Phone number

16 Reviews for Longue Vue Club

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2020

Longue Vue Club

We cannot say enough great things or give Longue Vue enough stars! This venue was absolutely amazing to work with and made our day more special than we could ever imagine. We are not members at the club, but from the day we met with Pam Bostwick (wedding coordinator), we felt so welcomed. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and guided us through all of the details and planning and was there on our wedding day to ensure that everything was perfect. Planning a wedding has its challenges to begin with and adding a Pandemic made it that much more challenging. Longue Vue remained up front, open and willing to work with us to make all of the necessary adjustments to make our day perfect. Every single staff member was helpful, friendly, and went out of their way to make our day amazing, as well as every visit leading up to our day. Aside from the wonderful staff, the grounds are absolutely beautiful. We would recommend this venue for any event, and are already looking for ways to return in the future!

Lauren & Mike, September 2020

Sent on 09/20/2020

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2020

Can't say enough good things!!!

I would not hesitate to recommend Longue Vue Club to family or friends for a wedding venue, though with the sheer volume of compliments we received on the venue from everyone in attendance at the wedding, I think it’s safe to say my recommendation would be superfluous – it has already recommended itself. Longue Vue is absolutely beautiful from the ceremony and reception areas to the views (our pictures on the golf course were incredible!). While I don’t want to undersell how gorgeous the grounds and buildings are – and I especially don’t want to undersell the food, because that was another aspect topping the “what I got compliments on” list – none of that is the number one reason I would recommend Longue Vue to anyone.

The number one reason I would recommend Longue Vue, even with all the other attractive selling points, is the people – all the staff I came in contact with and, most especially, Pam and Tessa, the event coordinators. I had the pleasure of working with Pam throughout my planning process and had the opportunity to meet and work with Tessa during the rehearsal and wedding itself. Any bride would be lucky to have either of these women helping in the planning process.

While it is no secret that wedding planning is a stressful activity, I think it is safe to say that this wedding season has, hands down, been the most difficult since the last World War. While Pam made it clear that we had the option to postpone without losing our deposit, which is an honest policy that is not being offered by all wedding venues, we chose to keep our original date. Together, Pam and I re-planned my wedding about three times (the final time being the night of the rehearsal dinner) to adjust for the fun, new guidance and restrictions put out weekly (sometimes with as much as two days’ notice!) by Allegheny County. The entire team went to extraordinary lengths to make sure that we had the best day possible, and I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Niki

Niki R · Married on 04/01/2020

Above and beyond!

My husband and I planned a wedding at the Longue Vue club that we unfortunately had to cancel due to COVID-19. The staff at Longue Vue was so helpful, flexible and responsive throughout both initially planning our wedding and handling the pandemic. When we initially spoke with them about changing the date of our event due to COVID-19, Longue Vue offered us a choice of an alternate wedding date without any kind of rebooking fee. When we ultimately canceled our wedding celebration entirely due to the virus, they actually refunded our entire deposit, despite it being nonrefundable in the contract. It speaks volumes about how much they care about the people they work with, and I would definitely recommend the venue to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2020

Longue Vue Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

1 Real Wedding

• 400 Longue Vue Drive Verona, PA, 15147 See on map
    Location of (Longue Vue Club)