Westmoreland Country Club

Export, PA View map Visit website
Up to 359 guests

Up to 359 guests

Westmoreland Country Club is a rustic golf club and ballroom wedding venue located in Export, Pennsylvania that prides themselves on their quality service and ability to give you a stress-free planning experience. Picture having a panoramic view of the perfectly manicured golf course as the setting sun fills your event space with bright orange and yellow. Celebrate with your loved ones in their expansive ballroom for a night you will surely remember forever. Call Westmoreland Country Club to take advantage of their event consultation, and take the first step towards saying "I do"!

Facilities and Capacity
This venue's main banquet hall is able to accommodate up to 350 people on the day of your event. This space is attached to a variety of adjoining rooms that can be utilized for cocktail hours and has access to a large outdoor patio with stunning views of the golf course. Elegantly rustic chandeliers, vaulted wooden ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows all come together to provide you with a fantastic place to celebrate your new lives together. A wide variety of stylish décor is available for you to choose from, allowing for your personal taste to stand as the point of inspiration. Couples can also utilize Westmoreland Country Club's several bar options.

Westmoreland Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Location
Westmoreland Country Club is located in Export, Pennsylvania, 30 minutes east from the city of Pittsburgh. This venue is easily accessible by taking I-76 or U.S. Route 22.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Get Ready Rooms

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

• Holly
    Holly R. Married on 10/30/2021

Classy place, great food, and amazing staff!

We are members at WCC so when the wedding planning started it was an obvious choice for us. We knew the staff and manager and in the beginning dealt with Tony who was the event planner. However, early on Tony had a stroke and they hired Laura. Everyone sang the praises of Tony but I am here to sing the praises of Laura. She stepped into some pretty big shoes and filled them perfectly! She is organized, hardworking and paid attention to all the little details of the wedding. She worked so hard to ensure my son and fiancée had the perfect day. We did not hold the ceremony there but were able to arrive at 7 am and use the locker rooms as dressing area. We ordered breakfast and had that served by 8 am into the locker room. Its a very spacious area with couches and chairs and well lit area for hair and makeup to get done. It was nice to have a venue to get ready and be able to leave our items for when we returned. Our reception started at 3:30 with cocktail hour and the room and bar area along with outside patio is very spacious also. We had 160 guests and there was no problem with fitting all in that space. The food at Westmoreland is incredible so I knew we couldn’t go wrong with anything we selected but in the end chose filet, walleye, and chicken marsala for our guests and I heard all night long from people how great their dinner was. The cookie room (yes it’s a ROOM) is set off the dining room and looked just beautiful all set up with our 200 dozen cookies!! We did pay for the extra hour and stayed til 11:00 and I have to say the staff remained upbeat and pleasant all the way til the end and it was a long day. I cannot say enough great things about Westmoreland Country Club and I am recommending them to everyone in need of a wedding venue or just any event. They do a fantastic job!

Westmoreland Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Holly! It was our pleasure to make the day super special for your son, his new wife, you and all of your guests! You were all fabulous company!! :)
    Donna G. Married on 10/09/2021

Spectacular venue and staff!

Our daughter’s wedding was absolutely amazing to say the least! We had a crowd of about 280 and were worried it was going to be cramped but that turned out not to be the case. We had so much room. The room transformation was spectacular. We were able to go in the day before to decorate and come back the day after the wedding, too.

Laura was wonderful to work with. She’d promptly reply to my every question and was so very nice to work with. She works long hours to make sure things run smoothly. The entire staff - manager, chef, bartenders, and set up were phenomenal! We were planning to have an outdoor ceremony but had a back up plan to use the patio, which we ended up using and it worked perfectly! The appetizers and dinner were wonderful! We had so many compliments on the quality and quantity of the food. It was obvious Chef takes his meal planning and presentation to heart. It’s not just a job to him. They were willing to stay over to accommodate us - from meetings to tastings - to get the details right. You don’t get just a cookie table - you get a cookie room!

Westmoreland Country Club was the perfect venue for our event - from excellent pricing to a staff that is there to serve you. Thanks to all of them for helping us make such special memories!

Westmoreland Country Club's reply:

Hi Donna, Thank you do much for this rave review! We here at Westmoreland CC were more than happy to host your daughter's spectacular wedding event. You are a beautiful family and were fabulous company/clients! I hope the newly weds are enjoying wedded bliss. Happy Holidays!...Laura
  • Toni
    Toni W. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfection!

First of all, the entire staff was 100% accessible at all times, from the servers, to the chef, to the prep personnel, and most importantly, Laura. But I will save her for last. The space is beautiful, and the packages offered have so many options that it was so easy to personalize the experience. After our first meeting with Laura, we knew we were in good hands. Her approach and desire to give us a reception of our dreams, was evident. During the remainder of planning, she was accessible, helpful, and professional. The day before the wedding, she was able to let us decorate to our heart’s content. All, and I mean all, of our requests that day, were met with an “of course”! She made us feel so confident that the next day would be perfection, and it was. From the moment we got there Saturday night, Laura was there to greet us and show us the space before anyone entered the room. Oh my goodness, it was breathtaking! The bride cried when she saw it! And of course for this 100% Italian Mother, the cookie room was the ultimate dream! Laura was present for the ENTIRE night. She continually made sure that everything was okay and continually asked if we needed anything at all throughout the evening. The food was AMAZING!!! I knew the tastings went well, but to prepare for big crowds, sometimes the flavor is a little less appealing. Well, that was not the case with our menu. We were told by many guests that the appetizers were the best they have ever tasted and the food was hot and delicious! So, so good!! I thought it was the best food I ever had at a wedding. The chef is so talented, and so friendly and accessible as well! After the reception, the staff gathered all our decor, (there was a lot), put it all in the cookie room, along with all the remaining cookies packed up very neatly, so we could come and gather it up the next day!
    Now to Laura!! She made us feel like we were her only client, truly, I mean that with all my heart. Every question or concern was answered very quickly. She is professional yet so caring, which is a fine line to maneuver, which she does with perfection. When I saw her Saturday evening, the wedding evening, I breathed a sigh of relief and knew the reception would be a night to remember, and it was that and so much more! So many guests told us that we couldn’t have done anything better. My uncle, who is usually a negative person who complains all the time, told me that the wedding was “perfect” and “ the best wedding I have ever been to!” This high praise, believe me! We, as the groom’s parents, are still walking on air! Laura is a treasure and we felt so very blessed and so fortunate to have her as our event planner. She doesn’t miss one detail. I truly don’t know how she does it, but we are so glad she was there with us that night, to celebrate one of the greatest nights for our family. For the last year and a half, I prayed that the wedding and reception would be everything the bride and groom could wish for, and God answered my prayers by putting Laura in our lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Toni Wolfe

Westmoreland Country Club's reply:

Hi Toni! Thank you so much for these fabulous comments. Your family were wonderful guests and the Westmoreland staff were happy to host your joyous event. We wish your kids the best married life! They are a beautiful couple and obviously in love! Cheers to you all. :)

Real Weddings

• Carly & Zack
    24 photos · 05/25/2019
  • Katie & Nicholas
    82 photos · 08/25/2018

7100 Mellon Rd Export, 15632
Location of (Westmoreland Country Club)

Westmoreland Country Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Westmoreland Country Club?

Westmoreland Country Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Parking
  • Set Up

What are the most important characteristics of Westmoreland Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Westmoreland Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Westmoreland Country Club for wedding events?

Westmoreland Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Westmoreland Country Club offer?

Westmoreland Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Westmoreland Country Club offer for wedding events?

Westmoreland Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms

What percentage of users recommend Westmoreland Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Westmoreland Country Club is recommended by 88% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in value, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.6 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Wedding Venues