Westmoreland Country Club Reviews

5 | Export, PA

5 Reviews for Westmoreland Country Club

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing food and beautiful venue!

Westmoreland Country Club was the perfect location for our elegant themed wedding. You do not have to be a member to have your wedding there and Tony was a dream to work with! He made many decorative suggestions that ended up being the perfect decision! People are still telling us how amazing our food was! The food is downright delicious. My only complaint was that we got married near the end of October and the Club was "winterizing." They had cut away most of the foliage/shrubs and weren't decorated outside. We managed by buying lots of mums and other decorations. Tony was easy to work with during the wedding day and my husband and I had little to worry about besides having a good time!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

The Westmoreland Country Club, Tony and his Staff deserve 10 stars. From the planning process all the way up to the day of our wedding and beyond, we were given the best service. The food was absolutely delicious and we were incredibly impressed with our ability to personalize so much of our day! They were totally open to our semi-non-traditional ideas and made it so special for us!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

I checked out 7 different venues prior to choosing this club. I am so glad I did. You don’t have to be a member to have your reception here, their staff is down to earth and on the ball, and they don’t nickel and dime you. They took care plating dozens upon dozens of cookies, setting up the large candy display with their own glassware, set up the gift table and seating cards exactly how I asked, and handled the rest of my vendors. The bridal party did not go without drinks or food the entire night. They truly are wonderful people that want to help make your day the best it can be.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Heather · Married on 10/11/2008

Having our wedding at Westmoreland Country Club was the best decision we could have made. The location was gorgeous- lots of windows and really felt like a swanky place for the same price as a dark, cold banquet hall.
    The food was amazing! The cake - delicious and beautiful... better than the picture i provided. And the best tasting cake I have ever had (and I'm not just saying that because it was my cake)
    Martin was a dream to work with... it was like having a wedding planner without paying for one. He made our day perfect. I was never worried about anything that he was involved with. He created the schedule for the day, he coordinated with our vendors, he took so much off of me.
    I would highly recommend Westmoreland Country Club. They made my wedding day all I envisioned it to be.

Sent on 10/29/2008