06405, Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Zuri

Zuri is an on-location hair and makeup company that specializes in weddings and special events. Zuri's team is dedicated and trained to provide the leading bridal hairstyling and air brush makeup for your wedding day. Our professional hairstylists and makeup artists travel throughout Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and beyond.

Services

A consultation with Jenna will determine which of Zuri’s services are the right fit for your wedding. The licensed stylists at Zuri offer hair and makeup services, and group services for the entire wedding party. No one has to be left out on your special day. You can choose hair and makeup trials before your wedding day to find the perfect look for your style and wedding theme. This cuts down on time and stress on the day of your wedding and helps us to know exactly what to bring for the on-site services.

Hair

• Updos/styling
  • Blowouts
  • Hair Extensions

Makeup

Zuri offers a range of beauty options to make the bridal party glow on your wedding day. We provide makeup techniques that bring out the natural beauty of you and your bridal party.

• Air brush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes and individual lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

"Zuri's team will help express your personsal style that will leave you simply gorgeous!" "Because feeling beautiful is always in style!", Jenna Poitras, Owner of Zuri

zuri 453 51 960863 1559254394

Zuri 2
Zuri 3
Zuri 4

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Jenna was amazing on our wedding day! She made me, my mom, my mother in law, and the bridal party feel beautiful! Jenna listened to everyone’s visions, worked quickly, and did a stunning job on all different types of hair. Apart from being an amazing hairstylist she is also a wonderful person to be around- calm and sweet, which is just what you need on your wedding day:) Do yourself a favor and book Jenna for your wedding:)

Sent on 09/03/2018

Zuri's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa.
    It was so wonderful to be apart of your special day! You looked absolutely gorgeous! Xoxo
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect hair and makeup experience!

I don’t often have my hair and makeup done – so often in the past when I was the role of bridesmaid it felt like I was getting prom hair and far too much makeup for my fair complexion. But Jenna and Alyssa are phenomenally talented and they worked magic. I looked like myself – just far more glamorous. During my trial, Jenna and Alyssa were very helpful in working me through the process of deciding what precisely I wanted (I came in with some vague ideas and a huge pinterest board) and in responding with adjustments wherever I asked for them. And in spite of the hot day and a long long night of dancing, everything still looked fabulous at the end of the evening! They also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids, even the one who came in claiming her hair was impossible to work with. Not for Jenna! It was a pleasure working with them both from the trial to the wedding day and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Zuri 5
    Zuri 6
    Zuri 7
    Zuri 8

Sharon · Married on 06/10/2017

I had Danielle do my hair, my moms, and two of my bridesmaids and all of our hair looked fabulous! It stayed put all night. Very professional. Would go with again!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Zuri Pricing

Zuri Price Rates

Zuri FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning