Groton, CT 06340 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry

Mercedes places a lot of emphasis around your personal style while she works with you to make sure your wedding day is all that you imagined. She and her team have provided brides, their family and friends with flawless and unforgettable beauty for over 20 years! Of course you want to look your absolute best on your special day, and with Mercedes you are always in expert hands all the way down the isle.

Follow Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry on

Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry 1
  • Michele

Michele Madru · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Day Makeup

Mercedes provided great service for my bridal party and myself! She is so easy going and brings a relaxed vibe to the process. My makeup looked amazing, as well as my bridal party-friends and family were giving compliments on our makeup all night! I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry 2

Jocelyn · Married on 08/26/2017

My experience with Sadie was nothing short of amazing! From the make-up trial to the wedding itself, she listened to what I wanted and provided guidance where my beauty IQ was lacking. On the day of my wedding, I felt like an absolute rock star and the most beautiful I have ever been! She even worked with me outside of the trial and day of to ensure my summer tan lines were not noticeable during my end of the summer wedding. My bridesmaids enjoyed her so much that one of them even hired her to do her make up for another event. I highly recommend the makeup artistry from Mercedes McCoy!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so happy that I chose Mercedes and her assistant Lizzie to be a part of our wedding day (March 11, 2017). They both came to our hotel in Mystic where we were also getting our hair done, and the makeup was absolutely beautiful! All of my bridesmaids have told me individually that this was their best wedding makeup experience ever, which is such a compliment because at this point in our lives we have all been in so many of each others' weddings. And both mothers loved getting their makeup done and feeling so pretty and special. Both women are so talented and such a pleasure to work with; they really added a little something special to our wedding day. And let me just add that my makeup was absolutely insanely on point and lasted ALL NIGHT. She put this magical solution on my lips that made my lipstick stay on for hours on end, all through mass and photos outside in the cold and wind It really was an overall awesome experience, and I would recommend Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry to anyone for a wedding or any special occasion. Thank you, Mercedes!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry Pricing

Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Mercedes McCoy Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing