16380 Boones Ferry Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Map · Phone number

About Zupan's Markets - Lake Grove

Based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, Zupan's Markets Floral Shop, Lake Grove, is a florist that provides a large selection of local and exotic flowers for your wedding day. Their selection includes fresh, high-quality blooms that will add a remarkable elegance to your day. The talented floral design team will design and create pieces to match your wedding vision. They also have three other locations in Portland, on West Burnside, Southwest Macadam, and Southeast Belmont.

Zupan's Markets Floral Shop, Lake Grove, designs beautiful wedding arrangements and centerpieces that will fit your wedding style. They also create exquisite bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. On your wedding day, team members will deliver and take care of setting up all floral items so you can sit back and enjoy your day without having to worry about the flowers.

Follow Zupan's Markets - Lake Grove on

zupans bravo live 2013 5
mip750

10 Reviews for Zupan's Markets - Lake Grove

G & T · Married on 10/05/2019

Zupans went above & beyond...

We worked with Erik W. from Zupans and cannot thank him enough now for all the energy, talent, & skill that he added to our big day! With relatively little direction, Erik somehow translated my complex vision better than I could’ve ever imagined, all while adding suggestions & details that made the design really come together. Everything was lush yet organic with vibrant, autumnal tones that enhanced the space perfectly! Throughout the planning process, Erik was easy, fun & flexible to work with and it felt so reassuring to know that we had him on our team! It was so amazing to walk into both the church & reception space to see how tastefully all the arrangements were placed. The church florals transformed the space, the cake was stunning, the hops hung perfectly, & I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and am so happy that it appears in so many of my favorite photos :) Erik's work really elevated our wedding to the next level, and we couldn't be happier with the end result!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Diana

Diana Savinar · Married on 08/10/2019

Use Zupans for your Wedding Flowers!

Full disclosure, we used the Zupans on Burnside. Vanessa was the florist at Zupans that we worked with, and were AMAZED at how awesome our flowers turned out! Vanessa took the photos I brought her, and a basic idea of what I wanted, and turned it into more than we could have ever expected, and well within the budget that we gave her (which was on the lower side). She was super flexible, arranging a few sample centerpieces so I'd have an idea of what they would look like, and even came back to the venue to help with the room flip to make sure the flowers looked the way she wanted them to. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the arrangements and arch decoration looked! I could not have been happier, and can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/10/2019

erin · Married on 10/04/2014

Roger did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. He was so patient and listened to our ideas throughout the planning process, and then executed perfectly. A very creative, artistic designer, and I couldn't have been happier. Thank You!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Zupan's Markets - Lake Grove FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 16380 Boones Ferry Road Lake Oswego, OR, 97035 See on map
    Location of (Zupan's Markets - Lake Grove)