Clark County Floral

Vancouver, WA View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Clark County Floral can assist you with all your wedding/event floral design needs. We are the florist that help's you create gorgeous floral designs for your special events with all the details you are longing for.

Clark County Floral is located in Vancouver, WA and we opened our doors in 2008 and have been going strong in the wedding floral industry. We create luxurious bridal bouquets, unique floral headpieces for the bride and bridesmaids, gorgeous ceremony flowers and beautiful centerpieces and so much more.

Contact us today and let us help you create the perfect look for your wedding.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

4.7
    Leslie Married on 08/01/2015
    This flower group is amazing! I just had my wedding Aug 1st 2015 , and she went above and beyond what I expected of her. I've been using Clark county floral for years but this is a first for a wedding! I was so impressed at what she put together and did! I recommend her to everyone I know!!!! What an amazing florist!
    Melissa Married on 08/09/2014
    Wendy and her crew are the best! From professionalism, stunning arrangements, detail oriented, to saving my wedding day, Wendy is a spectacular miracle worker! Thank you Wendy for being the amazing person and florist you are!

Sincerely,
    Mr. & Mrs. Hathaway
  • User1744099 2+ years ago
    Wendi at Clark County Floral was wonderful to work with! We were planning from afar and she was always prompt in her email and phone responses. She created absolutely stunning bouquets for me and my girls and incorporated some beautiful pieces ("something old" lace from my great grandmother and mother) onto my bouquet. She came up to the site for a reasonable fee and helped setup the altar decorations (which were BEAUTIFUL!) and hand delivered my bouquet to me. The boutonierres were simplistic, as I wanted, and she even walked my mother through how to place the flowers on the cake. For the work that we had done, it was an excellent value.

I threw a last-minute "We forgot to order our centerpiece flowers, do you have any?" at her, and she was ready to bend over backwards to help! We did figure it out, so we didn't need anything from her, but her willingness (just two days before the wedding) spoke volumes.

Thanks Wendi!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Clark County Floral 1
Gift
When you purchase one of our wedding floral packages of $1500 and up get a free toss bouquet for free

Hayward's Decorations, LLC Hayward's Decorations, LLC Wedding Rentals

Clark County Floral is a wonderful vendor to work with. They concentrate on quality and customer service. My clients were very pleased to work with Clark County Floral and I had received many thanks for recommending them. They are truly unique floral company that takes care their clients in a way that others don't. Thank your for providing excellent service and quality!

Miss Formal Event Rentals Miss Formal Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Wendi and Maria @ Clark County Floral work harder than any other florist I have seen. They not only come out to your event to setup your flowers but they pitch in wherever there's needed help. They are a great team to work with. Not only do they make sure to keep their brides within their budgets they will do personal consults to show you what your arrangement will look like before the day of the wedding.

Soleil Bliss Event Productions Soleil Bliss Event Productions Wedding Planners

Clark County Floral is an amazing choice for your floral needs. Wendi & Maria's commitment to their clients needs and happiness is always on the top of the list. The detail work of their hand tied bridal bouquets are so UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL. We have had the pleasure of working together with them on many occasions and hope there are many more to come!

10017 NE 6th Avenue, #B Vancouver, WA, 98685
Location of (Clark County Floral)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding