Olive Branch Farm

Vancouver, WA View map Visit website

$850 Typical Price

Olive Branch Farm is a flower farm and florist growing on 7 acres of beautiful flower fields in Vancouver, WA serving all of Clark County, Portland, and its surrounding areas. Unique in the floral world certified and experienced designer, grower and owner, Natalie, offers the widest range imaginable of organic, sustainable, seasonal flowers to meet any budget. OBF packages offers straight DIY floral and foliage buckets and rentals for those on a very tight budget across the spectrum to full-service, hands-off design work that includes intricate, large scale design options, set up and tear down and anywhere in between in their a la carte offerings of professional design in the most critical areas with cohesive DIY florals to keep you on budget. Because of the wide range of fragrant, delicate, textured flowers, edibles, herbs and foliage options, each client and wedding are truly unique as every event is a collaborative project between both designers and Mother Nature. Allow them to fulfill your vision while staying on budget, supporting local business and agriculture without the damaging carbon footprint of imported flowers and you can enjoy both the incredible beauty and positive environmental impact you can make with your florals.

DIY Buckets of flowers and foliage in your choice of colors

Certified Floral Design

Rentals

Delivery/Set Up

Tear Down

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most stunning florals ever!

Natalie was such a joy to work with and her florals were just absolutely stunning!! I was a little behind on securing a florist for our wedding but she so kindly squeezed me into her schedule and arranged my bouquet and my husbands boutonniere, in the most perfect way.

We talked about colors and types of flowers and greenery to incorporate and she took some inspiration photos from me and used all of that to come up with the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen.

We also ordered several of her DIY buckets so we could arrange the bridesmaids bouquets and table centerpieces and even though my girls and I know nothing about being a florist, the flowers and greenery provided in the DIY buckets were SO stunning and they all turned out so beautiful. Bonus, we had a lot of fun arranging the pieces together. Each bridesmaid got to design and make her own bouquet which they all loved.

After the wedding I got my bouquet professionally preserved into a shadow box which is now hanging on my wall at home. :) Thank you so much Natalie!!

Olive Branch Farm's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for the kind words! One of the things I love about my job is that because I grow seasonally, every wedding winds up being unique, based upon what Mother Nature has bloom on that date. I was so drawn to the coral celosia in your bouquets. It was the real inspiration and so beautiful! Thank you for trusting me, I’m so glad you loved it!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 07/30/2022

Absoutly Stunning/Breath Taking

Hands down the best flowers I have ever seen for a wedding. I promise you will not be disappointed. The flowers are more than you could ever imagine and more. I still have people come up to me and ask me where I got my arrangement.

Olive Branch Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Nikki! I really loved working with you, you made my job so easy and enjoyable! You and your sister are both such sweethearts!❤️
  • Ella
    Ella F. Married on 10/10/2020

most beautiful flowers possible

Natalie has not only done florals for two of our daughters weddings, she has also created some of the most beautiful arrangements for gifts and other engagements as well. She was attentive to our budget and our daughters desires. She really could not have done a more beautiful job. Her prices are fair and she will go above and beyond to make your day the most beautiful it can be. She is knowledgable in her craft and creative beyond compare. You will not be disappointed when you use her for your special day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Natalie  Tegarden
Natalie Tegarden
Owner, designer, farmer

Natalie has been growing flowers as a Master Gardener for over twenty years in combination with being a certified florist and small business owner. She's very active in community volunteering and outreach, relationship building and the local, slow flower movement of local, organically grown florals that benefit the environment and her community through inclusion to serve all. Natalie believes everyone deserves to celebrate life's milestones regardless of income and she strives to bring each client's vision in alignment with their budget along with empowering couples that their lifelong agricultural purchases can have a positive impact on their health, their personal fulfillment, their community's economy, local businesses and the environment.

20135 NE 68th St Vancouver, WA, 98682

8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Location of (Olive Branch Farm)
20135 NE 68th St Vancouver, WA, 98682-9091

8-6

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding