Z+K Studios

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Z+K Studios is a professional wedding photography company located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. They aim to capture the authentic beauty of your unique love story through beautiful, high-quality photographs.

Z+K Studios offers a comprehensive wedding photography package designed to suit your specific celebration. This package includes six hours of on-the-ground coverage of your wedding day and two photographers to capture every last moment. After your wedding, they'll edit the photos and create an online gallery to make for easy sharing with loved ones. They'll also include a complimentary hour-long mini photo session for the newlyweds and a 16 x 20 metal print of your choosing. In addition to their full wedding package, they are also available for bespoke engagement photography sessions. However you envision your wedding photography, their dedicated team will work tirelessly to ensure they bring your dream to life.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Kate
Kate
Owner

Hey there! My name is Kate! I'm a wife, mom and business owner. I enjoy plants and have a coffee obsession. A day spent at a greenhouse with a coffee in hand and my baby and husband by my side sounds like a perfect day to me. I'm more of the face of the business and handle most of the client relations. I enjoy being behind the camera and chatting with the clients about their special day.

I so look forward to meeting you and talking with you more about your day!

-Kate

Zach
Zach
Co-Owner / CFO

Hey guys, my name is Zach! I am a husband, a father, and a business partner with my wife. I enjoy getting outdoors as often as I can. Whether that’s a hike in the mountains or a camping trip to the beach, I’m there.

I’m more of the behind the scenes guy of the business. I handle most of the contracting and invoicing, as well as the marketing and book keeping. I also specialize in editing and graphic design.

Every day I’m grateful that I get to do this for a living alongside my wife!

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23848
434-808-3631
Location of (Z+K Studios)
170 Hotel Road Hershey, PA, 17033

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding