Zayas Videography

Loxahatchee, FL View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Zayas Videography is a videography company, specializing in weddings, that delivers high-quality, personalized, and uniquely styled videos. The joy of capturing and expressing special moments for others is what drives us. We place high priority on our consultation meetings in order to be able to create a video that is styled and personalized specifically to you! We have multiple packages to fit your videography needs. We are located in the Palm Beach County and service the surrounding areas.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1400

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Sam Zayas
Sam Zayas
Owner and Lead Videographer

I grew up in Palm Beach County, with very large family. I fell in love with filming at a young age, making funny home videos with my siblings and friends. I’ve always had a desire to create, and I find a great sense of fulfillment in making something others enjoy watching. When I am given the privilege to capture and express special moments for people, I get so fired up. Each experience is different from the last, with different people and different stories I get to film and share with others. There is nothing I would rather do but give people the ability to look back on special memories!

Loxahatchee, FL, 33470
5619275157
Location of (Zayas Videography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding