320 West Passaic St, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662 Map · Phone number

About Yumila Wedding and Events floral design

Welcome to Yumila Weddings & Events Floral Design!!!!

With 18 years of experience and her talent dynamo Yumi has made a name for herself all over our area and beyond.Yumi truly enjoy the emotional and personal relationships she build with all her clients.

The professional floral designers at Yumila Weddings & Events can create elegant and unique floral arragaments on any budget.

205124957997430041AZE8BLc2c

Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 5
Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 6
Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 7

Deborah · Married on 06/15/2019

Don't Bother Looking Elsewhere!

Yumila designed and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding than I had imagined. I can't recommend her enough- she is fair, honest, communicates well, and most importantly, provides exemplary service at a fair price. Although the wedding was almost two weeks ago, I am still receiving compliments on the flowers. I really can't say enough about the flowers and Yumila- if she is near you, go for it. You will not be disapointed.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

We cannot say enough about Yumila, not only as a talented artist in floral design, but as a person you'll love doing business with. Her warmth and honesty stand out as she tries to fulfill your vision within the budget you set forth to maintain. She will offer great tips on how to get the most for your money. The bouquets were stunning, full and fresh. The centerpieces were gorgeous and attracted a lot of attention. Even the bows she made for the church pews were elegantly crafted. She is extremely dependable and puts aside as much time as you need to discuss your floral plans. We highly recommend "Yumi" for all your floral needs!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Lisa Renda · Married on 03/31/2019

The Best Experience

I can’t say enough good things about Yumila Weddings and Events Floral Design. When I met with Yumila, I showed her pics of stuff I liked. We soon realized that what I wanted for centerpieces was out of my price range. However, Yumila came up with something that was so similar and stayed within my budget. The day of my wedding, I walked into my venue and started to cry. She did such a beautiful job. Everything was even better than what I imagined and anything that I even showed her. I absolutely loved my centerpieces, my bouquet, the girls’ bouquets, the guys’ boutonnieres, and the ceremony and reception décor. She is beyond the best and I would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Yumila Wedding and Events floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,536.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design