320 West Passaic St, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662 Map · Phone number

About Yumila Wedding and Events floral design

Welcome to Yumila Weddings & Events Floral Design!!!!

With 18 years of experience and her talent dynamo Yumi has made a name for herself all over our area and beyond.Yumi truly enjoy the emotional and personal relationships she build with all her clients.

The professional floral designers at Yumila Weddings & Events can create elegant and unique floral arragaments on any budget.

205124957997430041AZE8BLc2c

Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 6
Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 7

Lisa Renda · Married on 03/31/2019

The Best Experience

I can’t say enough good things about Yumila Weddings and Events Floral Design. When I met with Yumila, I showed her pics of stuff I liked. We soon realized that what I wanted for centerpieces was out of my price range. However, Yumila came up with something that was so similar and stayed within my budget. The day of my wedding, I walked into my venue and started to cry. She did such a beautiful job. Everything was even better than what I imagined and anything that I even showed her. I absolutely loved my centerpieces, my bouquet, the girls’ bouquets, the guys’ boutonnieres, and the ceremony and reception décor. She is beyond the best and I would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kevin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing job worth every dollar, great to work with very reasonable price for the quality you receive

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

Yumi was referred to me by a close friend and I am so grateful! She was fantastic, very responsive and is budget-friendly! Yumi will run a trial with you so you can see what the centerpiece, bouquets and boutonnieres will look like and make any adjustments as she strives to make the day perfect for you. She even let us take the trial centerpiece home! Yumi and her team decorated the mason jars that I gave her for the centerpieces, and blue wine bottles for the ceremony - they were gorgeous! With all of her experience with weddings, she came up with lots of suggestions that helped us to save money on decorations and were beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 8
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 9
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 10

Yumila Wedding and Events floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,536.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design