Yumila Wedding and Events floral design Reviews

Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 6
Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 7

Maria Campos · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing Work!!

My husband and I were absolutely in love with the work Yumila and her team did. Our flower were stunning! Yumila has such an amazing personality and made us feel comfortable and confident that we chose the right person to do our flowers. Because of her amazing talent as a florist my husband and I are able to say that we had the wedding we always dreamed of. We have contracted her for multiple events in the past and we are looking forward to continue working with her in the future. We highly recommend Yumila. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 12
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/16/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

I highly recommend Yumilia for wedding flowers!! She did my wedding and bridal shower flowers and they were absolutely stunning. Her prices are so reasonable and she works with what price range you want! Stop looking and book Yumilia!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 13
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 14
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 15
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 16

Deborah · Married on 06/15/2019

Don't Bother Looking Elsewhere!

Yumila designed and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding than I had imagined. I can't recommend her enough- she is fair, honest, communicates well, and most importantly, provides exemplary service at a fair price. Although the wedding was almost two weeks ago, I am still receiving compliments on the flowers. I really can't say enough about the flowers and Yumila- if she is near you, go for it. You will not be disapointed.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Yumila was absolutely amazing for my wedding this past May. She came up with great ideas for my wedding flowers and everything came out beautiful ... the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, the church, the hall.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

We cannot say enough about Yumila, not only as a talented artist in floral design, but as a person you'll love doing business with. Her warmth and honesty stand out as she tries to fulfill your vision within the budget you set forth to maintain. She will offer great tips on how to get the most for your money. The bouquets were stunning, full and fresh. The centerpieces were gorgeous and attracted a lot of attention. Even the bows she made for the church pews were elegantly crafted. She is extremely dependable and puts aside as much time as you need to discuss your floral plans. We highly recommend "Yumi" for all your floral needs!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Lisa Renda · Married on 03/31/2019

The Best Experience

I can’t say enough good things about Yumila Weddings and Events Floral Design. When I met with Yumila, I showed her pics of stuff I liked. We soon realized that what I wanted for centerpieces was out of my price range. However, Yumila came up with something that was so similar and stayed within my budget. The day of my wedding, I walked into my venue and started to cry. She did such a beautiful job. Everything was even better than what I imagined and anything that I even showed her. I absolutely loved my centerpieces, my bouquet, the girls’ bouquets, the guys’ boutonnieres, and the ceremony and reception décor. She is beyond the best and I would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kevin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing job worth every dollar, great to work with very reasonable price for the quality you receive

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

Yumi was referred to me by a close friend and I am so grateful! She was fantastic, very responsive and is budget-friendly! Yumi will run a trial with you so you can see what the centerpiece, bouquets and boutonnieres will look like and make any adjustments as she strives to make the day perfect for you. She even let us take the trial centerpiece home! Yumi and her team decorated the mason jars that I gave her for the centerpieces, and blue wine bottles for the ceremony - they were gorgeous! With all of her experience with weddings, she came up with lots of suggestions that helped us to save money on decorations and were beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 17
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 18
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 19

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful wedding flowers!

Thank you Yumila and her amazing team for the beautiful flowers! We had the ceremony in CT and reception in NJ (Yumila did our NJ Reception) - I wish Yumila could have done all the flowers for my wedding! She did all the reception flowers and they came out beyond beautiful! When my husband and I first met Yumila, she had such a kind and warm energy about her, that I immediately knew we wanted her to do our flowers. Her pricing was very reasonable. My mother came with me to do a sample arrangement, and my mother, a very picky woman, nit-picked every single flower - even though the arrangement Yumila prepared was gorgeous. Well, on our wedding day, the card table flowers, the centerpieces and newlywed table flowers looked PERFECT. They made the entire room pop with just the subtle amount of color I envisioned. She used all the flowers I had requested and made the perfect arrangements - even my mother was beyond impressed. If we ever have another event in NJ, we will 100% use Yumila again. We 10000000% recommend Yumila to anyone looking for a florist, you will absolutely not be disappointed! Thank you Yumila! - Julia & Matthew

Sent on 10/31/2018

Grover · Married on 12/28/2017

Yumila was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough to explain how accommodating she was. From day one, I explained what I wanted and she made my vision come to life! Out of all our vendors, she was my favorite. The quality of service and products for the amazing price can't be beat!

Sent on 12/30/2017

bonnie · Married on 11/25/2017

Yumila is simply the best! She was able to envision my dream wedding and bring it to life. Her work is flawless and literally blew our expectations. So much care to the simple details that make your wedding beautiful! I am a lover of flowers and she did an amazing job!!! They were absolutely breathtaking and we received so many compliments. In fact, my wedding was on 11/25 and the centerpieces are still alive. My bouquet was everything I dreamed of. She even wrapped it with leftover material from my wedding dress. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets as well as the groomsmen. The pews in church were so delicate yet stunning. Yumi is the sweetest, most amazing person and once you meet her you’ll trust her 500% with her work. Thank you again so much Yumi! You and your team are exceptional xox

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 25
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 26
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 27

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish there were ten stars! Yumila is an absolute blessing and her and her staff did an amazing job for my wedding. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Yumila Flowers!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2017

Yumila was the best choice for flowers! We took our time and got price quotes from a few different places before a co-worker recommended Yumila. As soon as we walked it we felt welcome and Yumila completely "got" our vision for our flowers. She was very friendly and not pushy at all. I willl use Yumila in the future for any other flower arranging we may need.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 28
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 29
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 30
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 31

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2017

When it came time to pick flowers, I knew Yumila was exactly who I needed to go to. My two sisters used Yumila for their weddings, so I knew I was in good hands. Once we got together, it was clear she had a passion for making my vision come to life. Yumila and her staff were professional throughout the whole process and delivered in every sense of the way. My flowers and centerpieces came out beautiful and became a topic of conversation throughout the night. A week after the wedding, I am still getting compliments about the arrangements, giving me great assurance that I made the right choice. Thank you Yumila!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2017

Yumi is definitely the place to go for your floral needs. When my husband and I were on the search for our wedding vendors we were really looking for honest people and people who genuinely love what they do. After meeting with Yumi there was not a single doubt that we would be working with her. She is professional, sweet, knows what she is doing, and is just a good person. We met with Yumi several times to discuss our ideas and see the samples. The samples were amazing and she captured exactly what we wanted. I struggled a lot trying to figure out what bouquet I wanted and how I wanted it to look. Yumi was extremely helpful in finalizing my idea and really pulling it all together. I couldn't have been happier. The day of the wedding I had an opportunity to see Yumi while she was setting everything up. She had so much energy and was so focused. She did a phenomenal job with the decoration and the flowers smelled amazing the minute she walked in with them. Thank you so much Yumi for making our vision a reality.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 36
    Yumila Wedding and Events floral design 37
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2017

Yumi is not only extremely talented, but also the sweetest, kindest person. I had a really strong idea of what I wanted but still spent hours pouring through photos of flower arrangements online. I was so worried I wouldn't find exactly what I wanted. I sent Yumi a few inspiration photos and she knocked it out of the park! Seeing the arrangements in person made all the difference in the world. We played around on the spot adding and taking out flowers until we had beautiful centerpieces and bouquets all planned out. A half hour with Yumi was worth way more than the hours spent online. We even had an idea for a different arrangement that would involve specific flowers that needed to be ordered. I am an out of state bride so Yumi ordered the flowers and Face Timed with us so we could see the arrangement "in person." She was so accommodating and very easy to reach as I had many questions throughout the process. On the day of the wedding, the flowers arrived on time and held up throughout the night. The bouquets and flowers in church were perfect. When I walked into the reception venue my mouth dropped. She really made my vision come to life. The centerpieces were absolutely phenomenal. Yumi and her team do excellent work and are very reasonably priced as well for the quality of work that you get. It is very apparent that she has a passion for her craft and has a lot of experience as well. During our consultation she was even getting excited over the unique things we were doing. I could see how it could become boring doing the same type of arrangements over and over but Yumi takes great pride in her work and still has that twinkle in her eye as she dazzles you with her beautiful floral work. She finds ways to keep it exciting, fresh, and fun. I admire her for that. She has this warm spirit about her that makes you feel special and more than just a customer. You feel as if she has entered into your family and you will never forget her. She just makes you want to smile!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2017

Yumila did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. It was exactly what my husband and I wanted. She was so wonderful and easy to work with! All my guests couldn't stop raving about my flowers! -Nicole Cioffi

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

I can only say the most positive things about Yumi and her staff! On our very first appointment, Yumi was organized, detailed and professional. She asked the right questions, and made me feel confident in my decision on choosing them for our wedding day. Last minute we realized we wanted the bouquet at the house where I would be getting ready, and without hesitation she had someone drop them off. I wanted my bouquet a certain way and she delivered that with ease. She also recommended amazing centerpieces. We loved her work and would love to reccomemend them to someone else.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 12/31/2016

A Florist was the last vendor that I booked because I had no idea what I wanted to do or where to start. When I met with Yumila, I knew immediately I did not need to look anywhere else. She put together a bouquet the first time I met with her that took my breath away. It was even better than I could have even imagined. And she let me take it home!! She even scheduled an appointment with me and put all our ideas together so I could see it in person before the wedding day. Yumila was an absolute pleasure to work with and she truly cares about her customers. The flowers and centerpieces were even more beautiful the day of the wedding and my bridal party and mom could not stop raving at how beautiful they came out! On top of the amazing work that she does, she is also budget friendly! My wedding was over a week ago and the centerpieces are still alive! I will definitely be recommending Yumila to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough good things about Yumila and her business. She is sweet, creative, responsive, and just an all around fantastic person to work with! She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted and then brought it to life under budget! I highly recommend Yumila for all your wedding flower needs!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Yumila is an absolute artist. Her work is incredible and so is her creativity. Yumi was the ONLY florist I met with who was actually willing to (and did) bring my vision to life. I was extremely worried about my centerpieces being that they were live fish! Every other florist I met with said no to filling the vases and transferring the fish....not Yumi. She not only handled it for me, but she was excited about it! She also was the the only one who, said she would hang the paper lanterns from the ceiling for me. No other florist would. Her wedding arch design was flawless and so were my bouquets! Love her! xx

Sent on 11/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Yumila came recommended by many people, my wedding was in south jersey so I was going to look down there for a florist. I met with two florist whom we're double the price. My family has friends that own a wholesale distributior so we went to them to ask advise, she sent us to the person she uses - which was ironically Yumila. She was so sweet and accommodating, and she helped all of my visions come to life! My venue wouldnt allow real candles air she special ordered luminaries candles to make them took as real as possible. Needless to say I chose Yumil to do my floral arrangements and they were amazing. Don't think twice about choosing her and her team!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Hana · Married on 07/24/2016

We loved working with Flowers by Yumila! She definitely knows what she is doing, but is willing to listen to what you want and don't want for your big day. The bouquets, centrepieces, and aisle decorations that she prepared for our wedding were spot on, and we are so glad to have worked with her. On the big day, everything was delivered on time and exactly as discussed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Yumila to other couples

Sent on 08/18/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/25/2016

Yumila was wonderful to work with. She spent time looking at pictures of the venue and made trial bouquets and table arrangements to suite my daughter's vision for the day. The flowers were spectacular and exceeded our expectations. I would use her again and again. I would also highly recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/06/2016

Yumila is the BEST!!!! We had gone to several florists for our wedding and although they were all within the same price range for what I wanted (around mid $2000), working with Yumila was different as soon as we walked in the door. We were greeted as if we were old friends and she left us with her I pad with thousands of centerpieces and bouquet designs to see her work and she came back with a fresh bouquet highlighted my colors and ideas, that was mine to KEEP!!
    Yumila was prompt and professional when responding to emails/phone calls especially for the season I was communicating the most (around Christmas and Valentines day.)
    We came back to her studio a few weeks later for samples of my centerpieces and bouquets and she did so much more than we had envisioned. Being a non flower lover, she really did her best to change my mind and make me realize I DO like flowers.
    She arrived on time if not early for the wedding and the flowers were perfect.. over 3 weeks later and my bouquet is STILL fresh (well some of the flowers).
    Working with Yumila was fun and easy and her creations are unique and exactly what you want!
    i would recommend her to anyone getting married and would give 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 03/31/2016